jessicadolias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First NPC Bikini Competition advice/feedback! 4 weeks out pics & diet!

Getting ready for my first NPC Bikini Competition in 4 weeks! Would love some feedback and all the advice I can get

Pictures attached to this post!

Would love some feedback on my Current Diet as well:
    Example:

Meal 1:
    -1 HB egg
    -2 Egg whites
    -1/4 c oats w/ 1 scoop ISO Whey 0 Carb vailla protein powder w/ 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk - (mix this with some cinnamon & cook in micro - it is a delicious morning treat )

Meal 2:
    - 4 oz chicken or white fish
    - 1 cup vegetable
    OR
    - 0 % greek yogurt w/ 1 scoop ISO Whey 0 Carb Vanilla Protein powder
    OR
    -Quest protein bar

Meal 3:
    - 4 oz chicken or Lean ground turkey
    - 1 cup vegetable
    - 4 oz sweet potato or 1/4 cup brown rice/farro

Meal 4:
    - 1/2 cup vegetable
    OR
    - 2 tbsp natural almond butter w/ 1 scoop ISO Whey 0 Carb Vanilla Protein powder w/ splash unsweetened almond milk - (mix together & put in freezer 10 min, makes an awesome protein pudding)

Meal 5:
    - 6 oz chicken/ white fish(tilapia)/ salmon
    - 1 cup raw spinach w/ 1/4 avocado & 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Meal 6:
    - 1 can no salt added tuna & 2 oz fresh smoked salmon
    OR
    - 2 tbsp natural almond butter w/ 1 scoop ISO Whey 0 Carb Vanilla Protein powder w/ splash unsweetened almond milk - (mix together & put in freezer 10 min, makes an awesome protein pudding)

I know some of the things I eat may sound a bit odd
    Every third day I add more carbs (a sweet potato w/ meal 5 usually)
    ~~~ 180 g P, 105 g C, 60 g F

Thanks! I hope this was the right place to post. I am new to bodyspace.

Pictures vvvvv
    Attached Images

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jessicadolias View Post
    Getting ready for my first NPC Bikini Competition in 4 weeks! Would love some feedback and all the advice I can get

Pictures attached to this post!

Would love some feedback on my Current Diet as well:
    Example:

Meal 1:
    -1 HB egg
    -2 Egg whites
    -1/4 c oats w/ 1 scoop ISO Whey 0 Carb vailla protein powder w/ 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk - (mix this with some cinnamon & cook in micro - it is a delicious morning treat )

Meal 2:
    - 1 cup vegetable
    OR
    - 0 % greek yogurt w/ 1 scoop ISO Whey 0 Carb Vanilla Protein powder
    OR
    -Quest protein bar

Meal 3:
    - 4 oz chicken or Lean ground turkey
    - 1 cup vegetable
    - 4 oz sweet potato or 1/4 cup brown rice/farro

Meal 4:
    - 1/2 cup vegetable
    OR

Meal 5:
    - 6 oz chicken/ white fish(tilapia)/ salmon
    - 1 cup raw spinach w/ 1/4 avocado & 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Meal 6:
    - 1 can no salt added tuna & 2 oz fresh smoked salmon
    OR

I know some of the things I eat may sound a bit odd
    Every third day I add more carbs (a sweet potato w/ meal 5 usually)
    ~~~ 180 g P, 105 g C, 60 g F

Thanks! I hope this was the right place to post. I am new to bodyspace.

Pictures vvvvv
    IMHO protein is way too high during final cut phase, you will want it closer to 120-140. Also stop so much relying on shakes, eat meals and count calories... I'd keep your carbs around 100 except maybe a leg day. Also lower fats 30-50gm. JMHO. Good luck
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MilaGroski View Post
    IMHO protein is way too high during final cut phase, you will want it closer to 120-140. Also stop so much relying on shakes, eat meals and count calories... I'd keep your carbs around 100 except maybe a leg day. Also lower fats 30-50gm. JMHO. Good luck
    What's so bad about using shakes?
    Bulking & Lifting :)

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    180g. of protein? No need for it to be that high. Are you measuring your meats after cooking or prior? After cooked 4oz of cooked chicken is around 33g. pro, before cooking its 24g. pro.

I would cut down your protein to 130g give or take.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My protein for my last show was at 150g the lowest I went. For bikini you don't need nearly what you're consuming-thats probably why people are saying drop the shakes. That and a shake won't make you feel full as opposed to normal foods.

I keep my diet high in carbs even going into a show. 1.5g/Kg bodyweight of protein, 30g fat(for hormones and vitamin/mineral absoprtion) and the rest is carbs.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

jessicadolias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you everyone for the advice! Yeah my protein was crazy high from all the protein powder I was consuming. Live and learn...
    I am now two weeks out! I have limited the amount of protein shakes I consume for the past two weeks now actually - I try only to opt for a shake when I am on the go for work and need something quick for one of my meals. I am now about ~~ 120g protein, 100g carb, 45g fats. About 1300 cal per day spread over 6 meals.
    I have a three day business trip this week, not exactly ideal less than two weeks before competition but am grateful for my ISO bag and the fact that the hotel fitness center is 24 hours . Any tips for traveling during peak prep would be so so so appreciated as well!

Thanks!

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jessicadolias View Post
    Thank you everyone for the advice! Yeah my protein was crazy high from all the protein powder I was consuming. Live and learn...
    I am now two weeks out! I have limited the amount of protein shakes I consume for the past two weeks now actually - I try only to opt for a shake when I am on the go for work and need something quick for one of my meals. I am now about ~~ 120g protein, 100g carb, 45g fats. About 1300 cal per day spread over 6 meals.
    I have a three day business trip this week, not exactly ideal less than two weeks before competition but am grateful for my ISO bag and the fact that the hotel fitness center is 24 hours . Any tips for traveling during peak prep would be so so so appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Keep us updated! Good luck
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would also agree, get more whole foods/meals vs. protein shakes.

It should be real easy to hit 120 - 140 gr in protein.

sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdunn96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Babygirl95 View Post
    What's so bad about using shakes?
    IMHO, with whole foods/meals....you are more satiated than what you will be after shakes.

Because in your prep weeks, you are cutting calories very low.....so whatever helps you adhere to the diet plan will be better.