Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

A way to boost your own body hormones.

I found that most of us teenagers want the easy way in just about everything. Of course this site has lots of teenagers just the opposite, but for those that are considering "drugs" I am trying to prevent this mistake. I am simply trying to send out a healthy alternative to making a mistake like that. Remember growth is connected to paitence. Hopefully these natural ways will deter a reader from going the "other" way.

Warning: This is a long post, if you don't have time, do not read this all at once. (This is prefered, because you can retain more information when the information is taken in periodic sets.)

Good Way to boost your own natural body's hormones, without supplements!

For every bodybuilding drug there's a corresponding hormone that's naturally produced in your body. Its up to you to find a way to increase the secretion of your natural hormones. For each of those hormones there are corresponding receptors in your muscles that mediate their anabolic effects. It's up to you to find a way to upregulate those receptors and thereby persaude your body to release each hormone at specific times, and training is the tool you will use.
    Unfortunately, many training programs are hormonally inchoherent. For example, they increase your testosterone level while reducing the number of testosterone receptors on your muscles. That's not the way to create a synergy between your training and your hormones. To promote the highest anabolic hormone level possible without taking drugs, you're going to enhance the sensitivity of those hormones on specific target muscles.
    The Following program is an example of how to put some logic into your trianing. It's by no means the only way to train. It's up to you to customize it to your specific needs instead of following it blindly, but first you have to understand why it makes sense. I didn't choose the training techniques, the exercises, and the rep schemes randomly or because they're fun. I chose them for their ability to stimulate both an anabolic hormone and it's corresponding receptors on your muscles.
    Each workout in the program targets a new hormone and its receptors, so you're constantly changing the way you train. A muscle responds well the first time to stimulation by the anabolic hormone. If you provide the same stiumulation over and over, the muscles won't grow as well. A muscle will immunize itself against a repetitive stiumulation, and it takes time for your muscles to recover their previous sensitivity to a hormone.
    That can make the program look complicated at first, but once you're used to it and you understand its logic, it will make sense. You'll also notice that you don't get the weekends off. Some people like to rest on Sunday. Good for them, but do your muscle fibers care whether it's a Sunday or a holiday? Not training on weekends is a practice based on custom, not rationality.
    The hormone-maniuplation training protocol is based on the following four-day cycle.
    1. A pure negative workout, to stimulate local IGF-1 and FGF secretions and receptors.
    2. A tension workout, to increase testosterone receptor levels and reduce the activity of the cortisol receptors.
    3. A GH or insulin workout, to increase growth hoormone secretion and GH receptros in the muscles and enhance their insulin sensitivity.
    4. A rest day and then it starts all over again.
    You end each workout with a single set of 100 repetitions, and every eight days you insert a testosterone-boosting quad workout.
    Here's the schedule:
    Workout 1 : Testosterone-Boosting Quad Workout
    Rest Day
    Workout 2: Pure-Negative Back workout
    Workout 3: Tension Chest Workout
    Workout 4: Insulin-Boosting Hamstring and Calf Workout
    Rest Day
    Workout 5: Pure-Negative Shoulder Workout
    Workout 6: Tension Arm Workout
    Workout 7: Testosterone-Boosting Quad Workout
    Rest Day
    Workout 8: GH-Boosting Back Workout
    Workout 9: Pure-Negative Chest Workout
    Workout 10:Tension Hamstring and Calf Workout
    Rest Day
    Workout 11: Insulin-Boosting Shoulder Workout
    Workout 12: Pure-Negative Arm Workout
    Workout 13: Testosterone-Boosting Quad Workout
    Rest Day
    Workout 14: Tension Back Workout
    Workout 15: GH-Boosting Chest Workout
    Workout 16: Pure-Negative Hamstring and Calf Workout
    Rest Day
    Workout 17: Tension Shoulder Workout
    Workout 18: Insulin-Boosting Arm Workout

Start at Workout 1 again, but this time the GH-boosting workouts become insulin-boosting workouts and vice versa.

Importance of the 100- Repitition SET
    You end each workout with a single set of 100 repetitions for a recovering boydpart in order to put some blood into recovering muscles and speed the healing process. It also hits muscle fibers that aren't stimulated by conventional workouts. Pick up a weight that allows you to do around 30 reps. That doesn't mean 30 is the maximum number of reps you can do but that to go beyond 30 you'd have to summon willpower. You should be able to reach 50 reps before stumbling. Rest 10 to 15 seconds and do 10 more reps, and so on until you reach 100. If you can do 110, next time either increase the weight slightly, reduce the rest time when you pass 50, or try to carry on for 15 reps instead of 10.
    It's preferable to use a single-joint movement or a machine instead of free weights for this technique. Do leg extensions or leg presses instead of squats, and don't hesitate to choose a new exercise each time you do 100 reps on a specific body part. by the way, if a single set of 100 reps doesn't seem like enough, you're doing something wrong.

Here's the schedule for your 100-rep sets. After you work your back, do a set of 100 reps for shoulders, alternating excersises for the three delt heads at consecutive back workouts. After your chest do a set of 100 reps for biceps or triceps, alternating the two bodyparts on consecutive chest workouts. After hamstrings do a set of 100 reps for quads. After shoulders do a set of 100 reps for back. After arms do a set of 100 reps for chest.

These are the best exercises for 100-reps training:

Back: Kneeling stiff-arm cable pulldowns
    Chest: Cable Crossovers
    Hamstrings: Seated leg curls
    Calves: Donkey calf raises
    Quads: Leg extensions
    Anterior-delt heads: Cable front raises
    Lateral-Delt heads: dumbbell or machine lateral raises
    Posterior-Delt heads: Seated bent-over dumbbell laterals
    Biceps: Lying cable curls
    Triceps: Standing cable pushdowns.

Testosterone-Boosting Workouts:
    1)Here are some tips for getting the most out of these sessions.
    Heavy partial squats will stimulate more testosterone than lighter full-range-of-motion squats. I'm not talking about a one- or two-inch deep squat. Stop at just above parallel

2) Do as many reps as possible with the heaviest weight possible. The movements should be explosive. Don't slow down the negative portion of the rep too much, but don't go down so fast that you bounce back up at the bottom of the movement. Also, try forced reps to increase the intensity of the exercise.

3) Repeat the testosterone-boosting workout every eight days. Don't forget it has long-lasting consequences. It will have a profound effect on your testosterone manufacture and release. It will force your testes to increase their production of the hormone, and the release of the newly manufactured testosterone will last several days. On top of that, any high-intensity training will increase your testosterone level if you don't do too long a session. It won't be as potent as the testosterone-boosting workout, but it will enable you to extend the testosterone-boosting workout's effects.

4)The testosterone-boosting workout should last less than 45 minutes. Remeber, it's not truly a quad workout- although it should feel like one. It's just meant to increase testosterone secretion, and in this case more isn't better. If you keep going past 45 minutes, it will turn into a testosterone-SHRINKING workout.

5) Take a day of rest after this workout. Your body isn't good at doing several different things at the same time. The testosterone-boosting effect will be stronger if your recovery ability isn't overwhelmend.

6)Feel free to alternate squats with partial leg presses or hack squats as long as you put all you've got into the exercise.

7)If you feel that the testosterone-boosting workout isn't enough for your quads- which it should be- you can add one quad exercise before the 100-rep set of leg curls.

8)You can also alternate sqauts with partial deadlifts and do a normal workout for quads instead of hamstrings during that cycle (at workouts 4,10, and 16) In that case the 100-rep set will be devoted to your hamstrings at those workouts.

Your testosterone workout should look like this:

Warm up
    Half squats 1x20
    Add weight 1x15
    Add weight 1x10
    Add weight 1x8
    +2 forced reps
    Add weight 1x4-6
    +2 forced reps

Remove weight 1x12
    +8 forced rest/pause reps

Got most of this information from the Ironman's Ultimate Guide to Natural Bodybuilding. by Michael Gundill.
    Last edited by weltweitefurcht; 09-14-2003 at 11:03 AM.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

re

I will get to the Negative, IGF-1/FGF Workouts tomorrow.
    I have only shown the testosterone part of the routine.
    There is still the Negative, IGF-1/FGF Workouts, The Tension workouts, The Gh workouts, and the Insulin workouts!

Please have paitence, I will get to those shortly.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    too many reps, 100 rep sets, does anyone even do them anymore?

Warm up
    Half squats 1x20
    Add weight 1x15
    Add weight 1x10
    Add weight 1x8
    +2 forced reps
    Add weight 1x4-6
    +2 forced reps

Remove weight 1x12
    +8 forced rest/pause reps
    Last edited by timbo81; 09-12-2003 at 04:50 PM.

boxer_champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow make this a stkicy, also can upost bout the hgh releasing workouts?

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are there references at the end of this? Because to be honest, there are a lot of parts where I'm left thinking "WTF?"

Humanoid Cowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO Dont concentert(sp) about gearing your workouts to release hormone and stuff like that. Just lift! You are over complicating things. This type of training seems really silly.

htownsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htownsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) htownsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    imo wat weltweitefurcht said about the hormone releasing may not sound completely true but the 100 rep sets and the growth hormone releasing with partial squats is a really good idea. I started squatting a month ago becuase from wat I've read it releases the most growth hormone out of the 3 big exercises. The 100 reps sounds skeptical but I'll give it a try. I haven't been sore in a while and I used to do 100 reps for my biceps bak when I trained wit only dumbbells.

FierceFists has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTF?? would you please care to give specifically an example of the whole 7 Day training program. I'm interested, but confused.

where would one fit the cardio sessions, and what about the other bodyparts not mentioned.

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I would also like to see references.
    Looks like an interesting theory though.
    But I will say more after I've read through the upcoming stuff AND hopefully some references of some kind.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

FierceFists has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bumping this once

Message Board King holyshinto63's Avatar
    holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard that 100 rep thing yet it the purpose of it was to increase capillary density...

...Here is a good link:
    http://www.t-mag.com/articles/206reps.html
    and what exactly is a dream, and what exactly is a joke?

shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    very interesting and bold way to train.

the all negatives would be hard to do cause youd have to find a training partner to do this w/ you.
    plus itd be incredibly taxing on the CNS

have you done this routine?

where did you get the idea?

do you think a final pump set after each w/out is really worth it? maybe ill start doing that.

im gaining too much on my current routine to swicth but ill keep this in mind.

Huminoid Cowboy: youre an idiot
    "Not only do flexible hip flexors help you get "deep in the hole" while squatting, the same holds true for really good sex!" - Joe DeFranco
    "But donīt focuse on the weight too much. Itīs only a number..." -Boris Kleine
    "I like the mass monsters myself if I wanted to see pussies I'd watch survivor". - InTheShadows
    hypertrophy-specific.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You also have to remember this is just one style of many many styles of training. This is not the BEST way to go, its just ONE way to go.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i find something ironic about this post

"do your muscle fibers care whether it's a Sunday or a holiday? "

do they care if its an 90 or a 110 rep set ?

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by BIGnaturalBROCK
    i find something ironic about this post

"do your muscle fibers care whether it's a Sunday or a holiday? "

do they care if its an 90 or a 110 rep set ?
    No, but 100 is easier to keep in mind than 98 or 104.
    If you want you could do 98 or 104, but why would you??

And yeah, it's one of many ways.
    But I'm very likely to give it a shot. Not now, but some time.

re

The Negative, IGF-1/FGF Workouts
    (sorry for delay) (I will answer questions after I finish the whole routine)

These are almost negative-only workouts. They're meant to force your muscles to secrete insulinlike growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and fibroblast growth factor (FGF), two powerful autocrine/paracrine anabolic hormones. The second exercise is designed to damage the fibers even further and facilitate the maximal upregulation of IGF-1 and FGF receptors.
    Here are some important reminders for this workout.

1) Warm up fully before starting the first exercise.
    2) The negative repetition should last around 10 seconds. That doesn't mean nine seconds in the top position and one while you're lowering the weight.
    3) If you feel the weight going down too quickly, don't hesitate to ligten the load-and that includes doing it during the exercise itself. The key point is to fight the weight with all you've got, not to impress others.
    4) Take a 5- to 10-second rest between negative repetitions. If you can move on quickly, there's something wrong with your intensity.
    5) Between sets, streth, stretch and stretch some more.
    6) The second exercise is not supposed to be heavy. Move slowly. Stretch for two to four seconds in the bottom position. Then squeeze the muscle for two to four seconds at the top.
    7)Feel free to choose your own exercises or to change them frequently. The only rule is to end the workout with an exercise that provides a strong stretch.
    8) Don't train any bodyparts in this fashion too often. The program leaves 24 days between two negative workouts for the same bodypart.

Back
    Negative-only wide-grip chins 3-4 x 6-10
    Narrow-grip chins 3-4 x 10-15

Chest
    Negative-only dips 3-4 x 6-10
    Flat-bench or incline dumbbell flyes 3-4 x 12-20

Hamstring and calves
    Negative-only leg curls 2-3 x 8-12
    Stiff-legged deadlifts 2-3 x 15-20
    Negative-only seated calf raises 2-3 x 8-12
    Donkey calf raises 2-3 x 15-25

Quads (optional)
    Negative-only one-leg presses 3-4 x 10-12
    Hack squats 3-4 x 15-20

Shoulders
    Negative-only Smith machine front presses 3-4 x 8-10
    Bent-over Laterals 3-4 x 12-15

Arms*
    Negative-only curls 3-4 x 6-10
    Negative-only lying EZ-curl bar triceps extensions 3-4 x 6-10
    Preacher Curls 3-4 x 10-15
    One-Arm behind-the-neck triceps extensions 3-4 x 12-15

* star = train arms in a modified superset fsahin: Do a bicepss set, rest, then perform a triceps set. Rest, then repeat with a biceps set.

re

The Tension Workouts

The objective of these sessions is twofold: to rapidly increase the number of androgen receptors on the trained muscles and to put cortisol receptors out of order. To achieve these goals, you must build up muscle tension without inducing too much fiber trauma.
    This workout is the antithesis of the negative workout. You want to put tension on the positive part of the repetition while avoiding emphasizing the negative part. Furthermore, while a pure negative workout is meant to induce muscle trauma, the tension workout is designed to minimize it.
    Understand that one type of workout isn't better than the other. Each stimulates muscle growth by different means. By using both, you prevent your muscle from getting used to one type of stimulation. Yo do more tension workouts than negative workouts because the tension workouts are less traumatic and require less recovery time.
    Alternating the two workouts creates a synergy, as each type of training needs the other to work better.
    Here are some important points regarding the tension workouts.

1) The goal is to put as much tension as possible on the trained muscles. That implies training with heavy weights but with strict form only

2) Cheating transfers the tension from the muscles to the tendons, which is highly undesirable.

3) Keep teh target muscle under tension for as long as possible. So instead of counting reps, you're better off counting time under tension.

4) Use a stop-and-go training tempo, taking three to six seconds on the way up, two seconds in the top position, two seconds on the way down, and two seconds at the bottom.

5) Don't forget to stop the weight for two seconds at the bottom of the movemtn before starting the positive part of the rep. It makes the positive part of the movement much harder, forcing you to build up tension.

6) Squeeze the muscle in the contracted position for at least two seconds.

7) As you feel the weight getting heavier, slow down your rep speed even more instead of accelerating it. Remember, it's time under tension that matters here, not the number of reps you get. The point at which most people would stop the exercise is where you should dig in and givie it your best.

8) Even if the weight isn't moving much anymore, as long as you can produce muscle tension, keep on going.

9) To increase teh time under tension, it seems logical to choose the movements that offer the greatest range of motion possible. For example, one-arm dumbell rows are better than T-bar rows. Training one side of your body at a time wiill help you concenrate better and so produce more tension. It's not always possible to train one side at a time, but do so whenever you can.

10) Try not to traumatize the muscle fibers too much. Avoid explosive or bouncing movements. Doing set after set will prove traumatic as well. Look to reduce the number of sets and increase training intensity.

11) Long workouts will induce the release of cortisol more than short ones. Keep your training intense but brief.

12) Frequent workouts will put a burden on your recovery ability. To recover from that burden, the body will release cortisol. So avoid training too frequently.

Back
    Machine pullovers 3-4 x 10-15
    One-arm dumbbell rows 3-4 x 6-12
    One-arm lat pulldowns 3-4 x 8-12

Chest
    Flat-bench dumbbell presses 3-5 x 6-12
    Dips 3-5 x 6-15

Hamstrings and Calves
    Standing Leg curls 3-4 x 10-15
    Seated one-leg curls 3-4 x 6-12
    Donkey calf raises 4-6 x 6-20

Quads (optional)
    One-leg presses 3-4 x 6-12
    Hack squats 3-4 x 6-12
    ONe-leg extensions 3-4 x 12-20

Shoulders
    Machine presses 3-4 x 6-12
    One-arm cable laterals or machine laterals 3-4 x 10-12
    Bent-over dumbbell laterals 3-4 x 8-20

Arms*
    Seated one-arm dumbbell curls 3-4 x 6-12
    One-arm triceps extensions 3-4 x 6-12
    One-arm machine curls 2-3 x 10-15
    One-arm pushdowns 2-3 x 10-15

*Star - Perform biceps and triceps exercises with modified supersets.

re

The GH Workout

The purpose of this workout is twofold: to increase GH receptors on the trained muscles and to boost GH secretion. You accomplish that by training in a postfatigue superset fashion.

1) The first movement is a compound exercise. use heavy weight with an explosive, dynamic movement.

2) Resist on the way down. It's even better if you have your training partner push on the weight to make the negative part of the rep harder.

3) Immediately superset witha lighter single-joint movement targeting the same muscles.

4) You want to involve as much muscle mass as possible. In this case you avoid training one side of the body and then the other.

5) During the second, lighter exercise go for muscle burn. Don't count reps. The workload should depend on how much burn you can stand. It's for a good cause : intense muscle burn is the strongest stimulator of GH release.

6) Use a full range of motion on the single-joint movement. Reduce the range as your muscle gets tired in order to optimize the burning sensation.

7) When pain is too intnese, rest for 5 to 10 seconds, then resume the exercise.

8) You can use quick movements in the second exercise, but to avoid injuries, try to keep the negative part of the rep under control.

9) Only the combination of more muscle GH receptors plus a high sercretion of GH will induce muscle growth. You won't get any anabolic GH effect if you don't combine the two factors.

Back
    Superset
    Weighted Chin ups 4-6 x 6-12
    Kneeling stiff-arm Pulldowns 4-6 x 15-25

Chest
    Superset
    Bench Presses 4-6 x 6-12
    Cable Crossovers 4-6 x 15-25

Hamstrings
    Superset
    Stiff-legged deadlifts 3-5 x 6-12
    Lying Leg Curls 3-5 x 15-25

Calves
    Superset
    Standing Calf raises 3-5 x 6-12
    Seated Calf Raises 3-5 x 15-25

Quads (Optional)
    Superset
    Hack Squats 4-6 x 6-12
    Leg Extensions 4-6 x 15-25

Shoulders
    Superset
    Front Presses 4-6 x 6-12
    Lateral raises* or bent-over laterals 4-6 x 15-25

Biceps**
    Superset
    Barbell Curls 3-5 x 6-12
    Straight-bar Cable Curls 3-4 x 15-25

Triceps**
    Superset
    Lying triceps extensions 3-5 x 6-12
    Pushdowns 3-5 x 15-25

Star*Alternate the exercises at consecutive growth-hormone shoulder workouts.
    2 Stars** Feel free to use modified supersets for the biceps and triceps work. When you're done with a biceps superset, rest as you normally would, then do a triceps superset. Rest and repeat with a biceps superset, and so on.

re

The Insuline Workout

The objective of this workout is to pump up the muscles to empty them of their glycogen and bring in as much blood as possible. Here are some tips to remember.

1) High reps are desirable.

2) Your training tempo should be fast. Reduce rest time to the bare minimum.

3) Choose nontraumatic movement-for example, use cable and machine exercises instead of free weights.

4) Reduce the range of motion to enhance the muscle pump and prevent the blood from leaving the muscles.

5) Avoid training only one side of the body at a time.

6) Eat high-carb foods right after the workout. Any training will reduce insulin levels, not elevate them.

Back
    Wide-grip front lat pulldowns 5-6 x 12-20
    Seated Cable Rows 5-6 x 12-20

Chest
    Decline-bench presses 4- 6 x 12-20
    Pec Deck flyes 4-6 x 12-20

Hamstrings and Calves
    Lying Leg curls 4-5 x 12-20
    Seated leg curls 4-5 x 12-20
    Donkey Calf raises 5-6 x 15-30

Quads (optional)
    Leg Presses 5-6 x 15-25
    Leg Extensions 5-6 x 15-25

Shoulders
    Lateral Raises 4-5 x 12-20
    Front presses 3-5 x 12-20
    Pec Deck rear-delt flyes 3-5 x 12-20

Arms*
    Cable Curls 3-5 x 12-20
    Pushdowns 3-5 x 12-20
    Lying Cable Curls 3-5 x 15-25
    Cable Triceps Extensions 3-5 x 15-25

Star* Perform biceps and triceps exercises with modified supersets.

You can see that variety is the key here. You use all the different anabolic techniques at your disposal to force your muscles to grow. Feel free to add even more variety. Use the program as a sample. You can change the exercises if you wish, as long as you respect the basic rules. Of course, the system will work even better if you follow a good nutrition program.

re

This program was unfortuantely separated by other posts and whatnot which is understandabley confusing.

In the first post the list of Workouts up to Workout 18 is a schedule of which workout for what hormone to do in a particular order.

Since I did not have time to post each hormone workout separetly, on the first day I created this thread, I can understand why it is so confusing.
    Simply read the other workout explanations. Then utilizize the first post schedule. This way you understand what all these workouts are meant for and how to do them. It is like a subject in one big subject.

This is for boosting your natural body hormones, and by no means is it a regular workout. So please don't look at some of these routines, and automatically get defensive about them.

The 100-Repetition set, is mean to put blood in a recovering bodypart, in order to speed up the healing process. In an earlier post, it explains when do to do each 100-Repetition set and which ones to do. It even posts the most ideal exercises for 100-reps for each muscle group.

Yes, the negative would be ideally done with a training partner.

Like I said earlier.
    Very interesting and worth a try.
    Good post.

this was a very interesting thread and i'll probably try one of these programs in the future but for now...i think i'll just stick to my regular program.

shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    weltweitefurcht,
    have you/anyone else tried this and what gains did you make compared to other routines?
    "Not only do flexible hip flexors help you get "deep in the hole" while squatting, the same holds true for really good sex!" - Joe DeFranco
    "But donīt focuse on the weight too much. Itīs only a number..." -Boris Kleine
    "I like the mass monsters myself if I wanted to see pussies I'd watch survivor". - InTheShadows
    hypertrophy-specific.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

re

bump for the one guy askin about how to raise natural test levels.

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just wanna comend you on writing such a god awful long post actually has some theoretical scientific basis behind it. good job.

Originally posted by musclemidget
    i just wanna comend you on writing such a god awful long post actually has some theoretical scientific basis behind it. good job.
    Thanx.

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by shwaym
    weltweitefurcht,
    have you/anyone else tried this and what gains did you make compared to other routines?
    bump
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Jandy
    bump
    Still waiting for an answer on this
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere

Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jandy
    Still waiting for an answer on this
    Same here.

I myself have not tried it, at the moment I just haven't found the time to try it out.

(My goals are working out nicely right now, and I will definitely try it out in the future, because right now, I am gaining quite well, and don't want to interfere with my routine)

This is the only area I posted this Article/Routine, so no one has come forward claiming they have tried it. There was no responses to it written in the book.

(As far as references I did not see any)

I did not find anything wrong with what is written in this routine, it is all very logical, and if you understand the science of what is written, it does make sense.