Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone feel like they just can't get into gaming anymore?

I miss the days when I was 18-19 and gaming was awesome. I know it was only a little while ago, but I'm so bored of it now. Ready to just throw in the towel brehs.
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you ever playd any DS games? tbh games are a waste of tim ethougjh
    "It wasn't me that was wrong... it was the world!"

"It doesn't matter how hard you try, you can't do it. There's no way that you can change the world."

"This world is rotten"

Israel is a terrorist state
    US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Highinthegym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All aboard the feel train.

Haven't been able to get really addicted to a new game in a while. Definitely is a magical experience when you finally find a good one though.

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Having a life tends to get in the way of getting addicted to games.

Though games going from focusing on gameplay & story to graphics and storytelling is the biggest problem.

Just compare diablo 3 to diablo 2. I'm actually still playing diablo 3, it's a great game, but compared to d2? Holy ****. D2's story was incredible. D3's team focused so much on how it presented the story that they actually didn't see they made the most badass game character of all time ( tyrael ) into a very bland, forgettable character, killed characters they shouldn't, made the main villain look like a transexual... All the while missing a lot of key points in the diablo lore that made the past games so great.

It's all about how to maximize pre-orders and upsales now, rather then trying to sell the most games and retain them by giving them the quality they want. Sad...

Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    Having a life tends to get in the way of getting addicted to games.

Though games going from focusing on gameplay & story to graphics and storytelling is the biggest problem.

Just compare diablo 3 to diablo 2. I'm actually still playing diablo 3, it's a great game, but compared to d2? Holy ****. D2's story was incredible. D3's team focused so much on how it presented the story that they actually didn't see they made the most badass game character of all time ( tyrael ) into a very bland, forgettable character, killed characters they shouldn't, made the main villain look like a transexual... All the while missing a lot of key points in the diablo lore that made the past games so great.

It's all about how to maximize pre-orders and upsales now, rather then trying to sell the most games and retain them by giving them the quality they want. Sad...
    Wish I could have those feels back of the day I was 13-14 and bought Diablo 2 the day it released. That first night when I played through act one and me and a full party of noobs all got wrecked hard by Andariel.
    Xbox 360 GT: Clide Whit

- Eagles - Phillies - Sixers - Flyers -

OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER
    http://miscserver.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought that too OP. You probably are focusing on the major PC franchises or the most hyped PC games though if you're A PC gamer.

I stopped playing those completely.

Nintendo DS is a great system to have as well as the PSP Vita. Being able to play at any time on the go is very very useful.
    Also, try different genres til you find what you like again. I was playing genres I didn't like. Tactical RPGs brought me back to reality as well as platformers like Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I really don't like the types of games that are most hyped right now by media. I need a Nintendo DS asap.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the only games i can really get into now are the tales series. they're undoubtedly filled with the best written characters and stories and never fail to entertain me.

playing tales of hearts R right now, and it is one f*cking amazing game. very well-written characters.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    the only games i can really get into now are the tales series. they're undoubtedly filled with the best written characters and stories and never fail to entertain me.

playing tales of hearts R right now, and it is one f*cking amazing game. very well-written characters.
    if you like Tell Tale games, check out Life is Strange

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gaming was in its peak from 2005-2009.

Anymore I could give a f*(k about anything other than FROM and Call of Duty. (in beofre outraged neckbeards calling me a **** because i like COD)

Sorry COD is fun and has replayability.
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

---------MAGA MAN---------

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, but it I think the games that appeal to me now are very specific. Example, I bought pillars of eternity and I've probably drained 20+ hours into it (which is alot for me, school full time, work full time, daughter/fiance). I've actually sacrificed sleep for this game which I haven't done in ages. Also, GW2 has got me hooked since I got in with a decent WvW guild. I think the fact that I'm on TS playing and talking with a consistent group of people has made a huge difference.

fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) fraudbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel you for sure OP.. Too many feels.. Try downloading SNES Emulator and play some classics.. EZ for me to get lost in a game like DKC even now

Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shikight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

except they are turn based rpgs which imo aren't as fun

another thing I don't like about the Tales games (granted i havent played any released in a long time) is that there are clear ways to just have really strong party. Granted it's a problem with a lot of RPGs but it makes it really monotonous imo
    "It wasn't me that was wrong... it was the world!"

"It doesn't matter how hard you try, you can't do it. There's no way that you can change the world."

"This world is rotten"

Israel is a terrorist state
    US is a terrorist state
    UK is a terrorist state

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Also, try different genres til you find what you like again.
    This. Different genres make a world of difference. Remember starting to get burnt out at the beginning of the Xbox 360/PS3 generation, popped in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Xbox 360 backwards compatible), and hnnnnggg'd hard as motherfukker. Had never played a stealth game and it pretty much instantly got me into the other splinter cell games as well as MGS and Hitman.

Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kinda know that feel

For me its because of the lack of good new games. Last good game I played was Dying Light.

2014 was a terrible year for gaming

Dont have to wait for long though. GTA 5 comes out next week. Then month after Witcher 3 hhhnnnnggg

Then Arkham Knight

tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100) tatersgontater is not very well liked. (-100)
    stopped caring bout games when i found my waifu

SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000) SCAR-H is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel extremely guilty whenever I play a game for more than thirty minutes. It feels like a waste of time :[

Hopefully this is just a phase.
    War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex bicepsflex
    I had this problem on my Xbox 360. Had it for like 5 years and thought I was getting bored of games.

Got an Xbox one for Christmas and the spark came back. Feels good man

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jerzyfit View Post
    I miss the days when I was 18-19 and gaming was awesome. I know it was only a little while ago, but I'm so bored of it now. Ready to just throw in the towel brehs.
    Foul cursed beast
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000) J3remy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BF4 after 4-6 beers plus loud german techno music in the background i find really enjoyable

Games like the Witcher 2 i cant be bothered with after i spend all my gold on the whores for example

Would much rather go on a motorbike tour/road trip and meet new women and **** them

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't say I'm not into gaming anymore it is just the creativity in the industry is diminishing nothing really interesting they keep making the same **** over and over again and the problem is gamers deny this.

Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only games I've been playing recently are the DS and 3DS Pokemon games in order they came out lol.
    **PS4 Pro Crew**
    **Nintendo Switch Crew**

jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jerzyfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I uninstalled everything brehs. Maybe I'll get back into it one day.
    *Rest In Peace Dad. I miss you every second of every day 03/13/2013*

*Official Dodge Truck Crew CEO*
    *Official IT Thread CEO*

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah same, just feels like ive done it all before and its now just a waste of time. =/

CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    having responsibilities prevents any normal person from becoming too indulged in games. no matter how hard i try, when i sit down and game, i can never enjoy it like i used to.

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CollegeStudent8 View Post
    having responsibilities prevents any normal person from becoming too indulged in games. no matter how hard i try, when i sit down and game, i can never enjoy it like i used to.
    That's basically me. No time to really sit down and play for a long time. So basically stuck to casual games like Hearthstone.
    Minimalist Crew

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GTA5 was the only game in years I got into.

linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) linkin90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jerzyfit View Post
    While I still enjoy gaming, I don't do it as often because of other priorities. I mostly just play hearthstone because it is quick and easy to get in a few matches here and there. I haven't played any of the major releases in the past few years so I have a lot of games to get to if things start to settle down and I get the time. I feel that gaming has become more of an isolated (not sure that is the right word) experience for me. I remember in the earlier years of the 360 I would get on and there would always be some friend online to play cod with or something and always had a blast playing as a team. Those days are pretty much over now.

tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too much feels itt.

Could only get into a game for 2-3 months then interest slowly dies or life grabs me by the balls again.

Missing those sc/d2/cs/gunbound/maplestory/wow/ days... fuuark. WoW was the last MMORPG for me
    RIP mainsqueeze530 - you will never be forgotten

Army Aviator Crew
    52 Books in 52 Weeks Crew

Official Aviators (Military/LEO/Civilian) Thread I : The Sky is Not the Limit!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158970623

Kings Age Crew
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165608791&page=34

nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nick5569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nah, mario kart 64 is just as magical as the day it was released. the classics will never fade

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Called growing up.

You just aren't playing the right games.

When you start working you can't dedicate the time to compete in "WoW" and ****.