HaileyAragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

powerlifting singlets for women

I have my first meet in about three weeks and I ordered a small non supportive singlet from Inzer. The small was said to fit 114-145 lbs. (I thought this was a big weight difference for it not being very stretchy material) but I got it. I currently weigh 143lbs and I am 5'1. I have short big legs and a really long torso. I wasn't too surprised that It is snug on my thighs, but the shoulder straps pull and I know there must be taller people out there who wear this. It also it makes my breasts look weird (boobs are another reason I think the shoulder straps are tight) and it feels like my crotch is getting pulled upward. I know it's supposed to be snug but will this thing break in? Also, my biggest question:
    Is there another brand that makes a singlet for women or is more compatible for women that I can use at my next meet?

bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    congrats, you've tried on your 1st simglet. That's how it's supposed to fit
    Don't overthink it. Just put it on, train with it a couple times, and wear it at the meet.
    Also there's no such thing as a "women's singlet". They're just singlets
    Sold out for Christ

LittleOne99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleOne99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleOne99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LittleOne99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldn't find any women's powerlifting singlet so I got the Asics women's modified wrestling singlet on Amazon. I'm the same size as you! I got it in large and it fits perfectly. In fact, it makes your boobs look good. Check your fed's rules but if it is a local meet, it should be fine. Best of all, it's cheap. Good luck at the meet!

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's been years since I shopped for a singlet, but last I checked 'powerlifting' singlets were just overpriced wrestling singlets.

I'd go with the women's wrestling singlet if you're truly unsatisfied with what you've got.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HaileyAragon View Post
    Is there another brand that makes a singlet for women or is more compatible for women that I can use at my next meet?
    As others mentioned, a wrestling singlet is fine. And yes, those do come in a women's cut. I got a basic women's cut singlet from here, and it's not a bad fit at all.
    http://www.orders.customsinglets.com/store.php

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    As others mentioned, a wrestling singlet is fine. And yes, those do come in a women's cut. I got a basic women's cut singlet from here, and it's not a bad fit at all.
    http://www.orders.customsinglets.com/store.php
    Does that women's cut have a horribly tight thigh elastic? That is what annoys me the most with most commercial non-Inzer singlets I've run across- everything fits great until that damn elastic that seems about 5 sizes smaller than the rest of the leg fabric and will be cutting into my skin by the end of a meet.

But I put up with this one for the lulz:

Have one of these on order in purple (of course), hoping that it's cut differently from all the other one's I've run across:
    http://www.spandexman.com/index.php/...c-singlet.html

OP - I also get lotsa crotch wedgie with the Inzer singlet, dunno how guys can wear it But I like to imagine it gives me some rebound out of the hole, lol.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the link to the women's ASICS singlet on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/ASICS-Womens-M.../dp/B0049EOAQ8
    "Yea, though I farmer's walk through the valley of the shadow of deadlift, I will fear no repetition: for the power rack art with me; thy plate and thy barbell they comfort me."

()---() York Barbell Club #48 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #40 []---[]
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #6 [M]===[6]
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Does that women's cut have a horribly tight thigh elastic? That is what annoys me the most with most commercial non-Inzer singlets I've run across- everything fits great until that damn elastic that seems about 5 sizes smaller than the rest of the leg fabric and will be cutting into my skin by the end of a meet.
    Are they like that for everyone? I figured it was just tight because I have chunky monkey thighs

That having been said, the legs on those are long enough I just cut off the bottom with the tight elastic and refinished it with a strip of my own (at a non circulation-removing level of tightness).