Page 205 of 247 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 7406
    Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice mate...Glute ham raises look good.

Did ya gain bf on skiing trip?

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sucks about the knee. Great pictures from your ski trip, you're looking more like Guile from Street Fighter in a few. I was seeing some numbers and I was like "good but not Scott good" then I saw 160 CGBP, if I tried that in my current state my arms would snap. How's your 1RMs lately on squat/normal bench?
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My squat form is also messed up right now, about to reset down to 225 to do working sets and correct form.

Not real sure wtf the exact problem is, so I'm mad. My front squats feel AWESOME, although I kinda take a wider stance on them.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    My squat form is also messed up right now, about to reset down to 225 to do working sets and correct form.

Not real sure wtf the exact problem is, so I'm mad. My front squats feel AWESOME, although I kinda take a wider stance on them.
    bet not as bad as mine is...

hmmm... hard... it just clicked when i was playing around with stances and how they felt!!! just need to keep working on it though...

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Sucks about the knee. Great pictures from your ski trip, you're looking more like Guile from Street Fighter in a few. I was seeing some numbers and I was like "good but not Scott good" then I saw 160 CGBP, if I tried that in my current state my arms would snap. How's your 1RMs lately on squat/normal bench?
    yep annoying as!!!

why am i looking like him???

yep i have had a lack of motivation but vegas July 2nd so need to be good for then!!!

squat 1rm is BW right now... flat bench think i got 170 lately...

Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    Nice mate...Glute ham raises look good.

Did ya gain bf on skiing trip?
    yep and felt great...

no i loose weight skiing... so much cardio and not so much food!!! i do feel far smaller after a weeks skiing!!!
    Sleepy.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll work it out Scotty. Vegas next? Man if you had a steamer case it would have a sticker for every place.I forgot how it is you are able to travel so much. You CEO'ing?
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    You'll work it out Scotty. Vegas next? Man if you had a steamer case it would have a sticker for every place.I forgot how it is you are able to travel so much. You CEO'ing?
    haha i work at a high school... don't drink so go on vacation instead!!!

4 days vegas, 3 weeks calgary for stampede and relax!!!
    Sleepy.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    haha i work at a high school... don't drink so go on vacation instead!!!

4 days vegas, 3 weeks calgary for stampede and relax!!!

Sounds like a plan. My up and coming next get away is simply down home to Halifax, Nova Scotia. Usually travel along the coast and check out some beaches on the way. The Waterfront is cool. Restored historical properties and best Seafood in the world. Some of the buildings are still standing from the Halifax Explosion of 1917 when the two ships collided in the harbor with one filled with TNT. We have an Anchor in a park three miles from the explosion which weighs like a ton and is there encased in concrete where it landed from the boom. lots of history and the peeps are almost as hospitable as in Newfoundland.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Sounds like a plan. My up and coming next get away is simply down home to Halifax, Nova Scotia. Usually travel along the coast and check out some beaches on the way. The Waterfront is cool. Restored historical properties and best Seafood in the world. Some of the buildings are still standing from the Halifax Explosion of 1917 when the two ships collided in the harbor with one filled with TNT. We have an Anchor in a park three miles from the explosion which weighs like a ton and is there encased in concrete where it landed from the boom. lots of history and the peeps are almost as hospitable as in Newfoundland.
    great story.... funny one year when i was in canada for canada day at millennium park in calgary... i worked out my old family house is older than canada!!!
    Sleepy.

great story.... funny one year when i was in canada for canada day at millennium park in calgary... i worked out my old family house is older than canada!!!
    Now that is old! The last place I lived in was an old house but not like that. The paint was styarting to peel from a corner where there was an air hole/leak into the wall. I peeled it off and found wall paper with hose and buggies in a park and men walking around with bowler hats. May have been one of the first if not the first wall paper on the walls. Looked turn of the century. You guys have some very old castles there. We have Citadel Hill in Halifax

The original Citadel was built in the 1820s to defend against the the states from possible invasion. Some areas are boarded off because there in are tunnels that were formed with brick/mortar that go all the way under the Halifax Harbor and come up on an Island there. Now that is a lot of digging lol.

My name is Mark.

watched a movie on there one year fling over... was very interesting...
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing

ATG Squat with triple bounce at bottom ss Bulgarian split squats
    BWx10 ss BWx10 each leg
    BWx10 ss +17.5x10 each leg

BB Rows
    60x10
    100x10
    120x5
    130x5
    140x5
    150x5(330lbs)
    120x16

Close grip bench ss skulls
    110x15 ss 70x12
    110x15 ss 70x12
    110x15 ss 70x12

band twists
    4 thick band x10 each side

well form feeling better... left left still tighter in the calve region... but getting there... Bulgarians felt awesome... no pain and they destroyed my quads!!! smashed the rows... accidental PR - got long phone call mid weights lost count and what i thought was 140 for 5 was actually 150!!! cgb was heavy as hell... just made it!!!
    Sleepy.

TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahahaha love it when u get bonus weight and hit new PR's haha..
    Last edited by TheProgressiveOne; 05-01-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Hahahaha love it when u get bonus weight and hit new PR's haha..
    certainly.... was cold too as sat for 10 minutes on the phone... at that point i was thinking just get the workout over with...
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing

Clean pulls
    60x3
    60x3
    80x2
    80x2
    100x2
    100x2
    120x2
    120x2
    120x2

Bulgarian split squats
    BWx10 each leg
    +17.5x10 each leg
    +17.5x10 each leg
    +17.5x10 each leg

flat bench
    60x10
    100x5
    120x5
    140x5
    150x2
    120x10

Pullups ss DB concentration curls
    BWx20 ss 17.5x12
    BWx15 ss 17.5x12
    BWx15 ss 17.5x12

crunches on ball
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

interesting went to my normal warm up and still left knee sore with bar OH squats... been doing lots of research on squatting and positions... and its due to my tight left ankle/calve... foot is wanting to turn out and collapse arch and knee is not travelling forward so lots of stress... been stretching like mad!!! Eased into pulls... felt real good though... 120 was the ceiling to keep the speed... Still sore form the bulgarians from friday but felt good... was really trying to stretch over my toes... tired for bench but will see... 140 felt so light... but then massive fail a the 150!!! wanted 5 there... the db curls then really fatigued my pull-ups... all in all a greg session and the first in back to 4 days a week weights!!!
    Sleepy.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Scott. Congrats on the PR for bent over rows! That's some heavy pulls. Shame about your knee, but at least now you have a plan of attack for getting thing back in order. And the single leg work will help keep your right leg in good order while you work on the left.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    Hey Scott. Congrats on the PR for bent over rows! That's some heavy pulls. Shame about your knee, but at least now you have a plan of attack for getting thing back in order. And the single leg work will help keep your right leg in good order while you work on the left.
    haha yep accidental!!!

so frustrating... left side is so tight - as soon as i squat the foot wants to turn way out!!! hence the lack of mobility problem!!!

yep having to push it my legs feel so small and i feel so weak without squats!!!
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing running

Movement prepp

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

welcome back to running... was not impressive session... struggled for the speed but did the volume... first non raining weekday since i got back from vacation!!!
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing

ATG Squat with triple bounce at bottom
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10

GHR
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12

Military press ss side laterals
    60x12 ss 17.5x15
    65x10 ss 17.5x15
    70x10 ss 17.5x15

Shrugs
    140x15
    160x15
    180x15

Knee ups on ball
    BWx15
    BWx15
    BWx15

still working hard on squats... still no where near flexible... but with shoes on seems far better than without... focused on pushing knees out and getting knees past toes... i will get there... GHR were real good...MP felt real heavy... just made the 10 on 70... shrugs were shrugs... traps were real sore form yesterday!!! hate mentioning core stuff but they are humbling till you get the hang of it...
    Sleepy.

Movement prepp

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

welcome back to running... was not impressive session... struggled for the speed but did the volume... first non raining weekday since i got back from vacation!!!
    I think they train like that for soccer and football. Doing sprints to develop speed and explosive movement. The guy from Edinburgh was talking about soccer, Rugby and football. He told me how soccer started and that Rugby was from the school. The funny thing is how we call football football but it is mainly a hands game and soccer is the real foot-ball sport.

What i felt like doing

ATG Squat with triple bounce at bottom
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10

GHR
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12

Military press ss side laterals
    60x12 ss 17.5x15
    65x10 ss 17.5x15
    70x10 ss 17.5x15

Shrugs
    140x15
    160x15
    180x15

Knee ups on ball
    BWx15
    BWx15
    BWx15

still working hard on squats... still no where near flexible... but with shoes on seems far better than without... focused on pushing knees out and getting knees past toes... i will get there... GHR were real good...MP felt real heavy... just made the 10 on 70... shrugs were shrugs... traps were real sore form yesterday!!! hate mentioning core stuff but they are humbling till you get the hang of it...
    As long as you are seeing incremental improvements you are good and steady to go. I wonder if the shoes give you a bit more grip or is it that they give you a slight elevation and angle for the work that eases the tension a bit. I have seen guys squat with construction boots before lol. Sneakers always worked for me.

My name is Mark.

I think they train like that for soccer and football. Doing sprints to develop speed and explosive movement. The guy from Edinburgh was talking about soccer, Rugby and football. He told me how soccer started and that Rugby was from the school. The funny thing is how we call football football but it is mainly a hands game and soccer is the real foot-ball sport.

As long as you are seeing incremental improvements you are good and steady to go. I wonder if the shoes give you a bit more grip or is it that they give you a slight elevation and angle for the work that eases the tension a bit. I have seen guys squat with construction boots before lol. Sneakers always worked for me.
    its not really sprints but more tempo runs... no more than 75% or so...

yep... why most non americans get confused with football...

yep... cup of tea now then stretching session!!!

they are proper lifting shoes(olympic) so have a wooden heel... they are not ugh though as they are the adidas adistars and not the DO win etc which have huge heels... sneakers have no stability... i couldn't not squat in lifting shoes ever again!!!
    Sleepy.

its not really sprints but more tempo runs... no more than 75% or so...

yep... why most non americans get confused with football...

yep... cup of tea now then stretching session!!!

they are proper lifting shoes(olympic) so have a wooden heel... they are not ugh though as they are the adidas adistars and not the DO win etc which have huge heels... sneakers have no stability... i couldn't not squat in lifting shoes ever again!!!
    Yeah I get you on the huge heels part. If too inclined the body wants to slide into lunges lol. Never tried the actual lifting shoes. My gym is close for reno so I just be doing stuff like static holds on one leg while having a weight over my head (only have DBs at home). More into ninja training mode than olympic lately. I used to be able to walk backwards for miles on train track ties..so balanced and focused.

My name is Mark.

Nice running session dude....makes me jealous of ur ability !!!

18 sets with that little rest...were u wrecked?

Nice running session dude....makes me jealous of ur ability !!!

18 sets with that little rest...were u wrecked?
    no... i didn make all of them int he 10 secs... i didnt push myself hard though as that was my first one back... same tomorrow and will push harder to get all 18 in 10 secs...
    Sleepy.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you have not skipped a beat. Just gotta get that knee fixed and then back to cyborg status!

Bench awesome as always, but noticed some heavy BB rows made it back into play. Just catching up on journals and hoping to get a vid up from skiing by tomorrow night. Great to have some goals- and Vegas pool lounging in summer time helps elevate motivation to get into 'pool shape'

Fun skiing with you in Utah. More pics/vids from Whistler/Tahoe to be posted soon

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    Looks like you have not skipped a beat. Just gotta get that knee fixed and then back to cyborg status!

Bench awesome as always, but noticed some heavy BB rows made it back into play. Just catching up on journals and hoping to get a vid up from skiing by tomorrow night. Great to have some goals- and Vegas pool lounging in summer time helps elevate motivation to get into 'pool shape'

Fun skiing with you in Utah. More pics/vids from Whistler/Tahoe to be posted soon
    yep... how is your lower leg flexibility??? i guess its because i don't ski as much as you so skiing so many days in a row 2 times when not used to that - tightened me up...

can't wait to see the pics... and yep getting closer to you on rows!!!
    Sleepy.

Movement prepp

50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs
    10 secs rest
    50m in 10 secs

made them all in ten seconds... really pushed myself and sore throaty as it is not warm here yet!!!
    Sleepy.

Don't know how you can do them all with only 10 seconds rest..beast mode!

How long would the above take u?

Don't know how you can do them all with only 10 seconds rest..beast mode!

How long would the above take u?
    6 minutes...

you have 10 seconds to run the 50m if you go over then you just get less rest... do it in 8 and you get 12 secs rest...
    Sleepy.

Ahh I see..well it looks like fun if it's only 6 minutes worth of running..I would imagine the warmup and cool down is ~10 mins each right?

Do u have any recent physique pics mate?

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good training on the running lately, you mentioned before the ski trip that fitness all around was a little less than desired... how do you stand now? Seems decent, the volume there is pretty good.

Also do you ever consider doing anything over 20-30m?
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Page 205 of 247 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast