Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Getting ready for summer with Prime Backdraft XP

Prime Nutrition Backdraft XP Log
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...kdraft-xp.html

About Backdraft XP:

Backdraft-XP offers an explosive surge of heat, better known as thermogenesis, in order to remove excess and unnecessary adipose tissue. This ultra-premium fat-loss and weight management compound consists of only the highest quality ingredients subject to the industries top quality control standards. We used no proprietary blends or secret ingredients that only our scientists have been privileged to. Backdraft-XP has been tested to increase your energy, physically burn fat tissue, and control your hunger while leaving you in a good mood.

The ingredients and their descriptions are listed below. It is our promise and guarantee that you will not find a more potent and result producing product anywhere on the market. Like all of our Platinum Series products, you are truly getting the best supplements available.

Profile:

Acetyl-L-carnitine, also known as ALCAR, is a well-researched nutritional supplement. It is synthesized to provide a more bioavailable form of L-carnitine, which is a derivative of the amino acid lysine. L-carnitine is made naturally in the body by the liver and kidneys, and then transported to other tissues such as the brain and heart. Like L-carnitine, acetyl-L-carnitine functions as an antioxidant and promotes the production of glutathione, a free radical scavenger, in cells.

The primary usages of capsicum are related to the circulatory system. Capsicum enhances blood flow throughout the body. It is believed to have positive benefits for those with high blood pressure and high triglycerides. Capsicum also has digestive system benefits.

Paradoxine™ can help you increase energy expenditure through the activation of brown adipose tissue, and may, therefore, be useful for reducing body fat. Unlike capsaicin, long-term use of Paradoxine™ won’t cause desensitization. Paradoxine™ has other healthy effects such as promoting digestive and intestinal health, anti-oxidative and antitumor effects. All these advantages make Paradoxine™ a very attractive herbal fat loss supplement.

Backdraft-XP also contains efficacious dosing of Caffeine Anhydrous, Devil’s Horsewhip, and Theobromine.

Directions:

As a dietary supplement consume 3 capsules of BackDraft-XP with 8 oz. of water in the morning on an empty stomach or before cardiovascular exercise.

About Me:
    Height: 5'11
    Starting weight: 221lbs
    26 years old
    Training for 5+ years
    Current training style/method: Bodybuilding
    Current goal: Cutting/Recomping
    # of years taking Supplements: 5+ years

What to expect from this log:

While running Backdraft, I'll track my calories, workouts, and observations about this product and my workouts while taking. Beginning this log at 221lbs and my goal is to see a difference in the mirror. Not as much concentrated on the scale. I have had my diet in check for months now and I'm sitting at between 2,050-2,200 calories. I workout 7 days a week unless my body is telling me to take a rest day. I'll often do one day of just cardio and no lifting during the week. I currently do a bro-split which hits each bodypart at least once a week, sometimes they will get hit twice a week. I do cardio at the end of workouts when I have the time and enough energy.

Supplements taken while using Backdraft XP:
    Multivitamin
    Creatine
    Protein Powder
    Preworkout
    BCAAs(sometimes)

LETS GO!!!!

Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    EFFEN FINALLY. Someone else who's going to use this product and talk about it. LOL.

Coming close to the end of my second bottle. Bottle number 3 is ready to go. Like it, one of the better fat burner products I've used in awhile, definitely IN to hear what you think of it.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Day 1

Dosing:
    3 caps on an empty stomach right after waking up(6am)

Observations:
    -Very nice boost of energy with the 250mg of caffeine. No jittery feeling. No crash.
    -Was not hungry for breakfast and kept hunger levels down even going into lunch. Appetite did come back and I was hungry for my second lunch at 2pm.
    -Didn't have a lot of focus earlier in the morning but got better as the day went on.
    -No noticeable changes in body temperature.
    -Thirsty and drank lots of water(I often feel this way the day following a cheat, which I did have a cheat on Sunday).

Monday's Nutrition:
    Calories: 2100
    Protein 295, Carbs 125, Fats 53
    Breakfast: 2 scoops protein in egg whites and almond milk, peanut butter
    Lunch #1: Turkey, broccoli
    Lunch #2: Chicken, brown rice
    Dinner: Whole eggs, egg whites, broccoli, rice cakes topped with peanut butter
    Pre-bed: 1 scoop protein in egg whites

Workout:
    Didn't have any time to get any cardio in, but I felt I killed it enough during my workout. Maintained an awesome pump for the full workout and did deadlifts for the first time in a month. Felt like a good combination of width and thickness lifts for back and had a lot of detail showing in my back while doing this. Great energy and focus until the very end of the workout when my body was completely worn out. Only worked biceps to get a pump.....they were not a focal point of this workout.

Back:
    Single Arm T Bar Rows
    90x20
    135x10
    135x10
    115x15
    115x15

Deadlifts
    145x20
    235x18
    325x12
    325x12
    415x5
    415x5

Single Arm Lat Pulldown
    65x18
    75x12
    80x9
    80x9
    70x14

Cable Rows
    200x12
    260x5
    240x6
    240x7
    220x8
    170x12

Cable Rope Lat Pushdown
    130x20
    150x18
    170x15
    190x12
    190x12

Biceps:
    Resistance Band Curls
    4x40

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
    50x10
    45x10
    55x9
    40x11

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    EFFEN FINALLY. Someone else who's going to use this product and talk about it. LOL.

Coming close to the end of my second bottle. Bottle number 3 is ready to go. Like it, one of the better fat burner products I've used in awhile, definitely IN to hear what you think of it.
    Glad to have you in here! Any additions, recommendations, questions, or guidance regarding my log, workout, or diet, I'd be happy to hear them

gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Glad to have you in here! Any additions, recommendations, questions, or guidance regarding my log, workout, or diet, I'd be happy to hear them
    How do you actually prepare "1 scoop of protein in eggwhites"??
    Prime Nutrition Rep
    "The Best or Nothing!"
    www.primenutrition.com
    www.********.com/gradeabrawn

Originally Posted by gradeabrawn View Post
    How do you actually prepare "1 scoop of protein in eggwhites"??
    It's just a shake. 1 cup egg whites(4 egg whites) w/ 1 scoop protein powder in a shaker cup. Egg whites are much more filling and lower calories than a second scoop of protein powder.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks good so far. I'd die on your poverty diet. Lulz.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Looks good so far. I'd die on your poverty diet. Lulz.
    Lol, calories or food selection would kill you? Started dieting down from 2.6k a couple months ago and taking it slow. Slow metabolism Stick to whole foods for the most part because my body bloats very easily on processed foods. IIFYM's or cals in vs cals out I fully understand, but I'll take the cut and dry look any day over the soft and bloated look

Lol, calories or food selection would kill you? Started dieting down from 2.6k a couple months ago and taking it slow. Slow metabolism Stick to whole foods for the most part because my body bloats very easily on processed foods. IIFYM's or cals in vs cals out I fully understand, but I'll take the cut and dry look any day over the soft and bloated look
    Calories. I'm maybe @ around 2700 or 2800 on average per day currently, and that is a deficit for me :P

Day 2

Dosing:

Observations:
    -Woke up very tired, but was full of energy and wide awake after Backdraft kicked in. I was never a coffee person, but if this is the energy feeling they get from drinking coffee in the morning, I may have to just do caffeine pills when this Backdraft run is over.
    -Zero hunger cravings in the morning and early afternoon. Finding my hunger cravings are back around 2pm, which is when I normally eat my second lunch.
    -Yet again, awesome focus at work and keeps my productivity up.
    -My bloat from the weekend is going down slowly.

Tuesday's Nutrition:
    Calories: 2240
    Protein 325, Carbs 106, Fats 57
    Dinner: Ground beef and broccoli

Workout:
    Excellent workout that I took short rest breaks between sets. Military press wasn't quite as strong as I was hoping it would be. PR for reps on dumbbell lateral raises at 50, 55, and 60lb dumbbells. Rear delt flyes felt strong. Cable lat raises and plate front raises really finished off my shoulders before I hit traps to end the workout. Excellent pump yet again and felt great during the entire workout.

Shoulders:
    Military Press
    115x16
    135x9
    145x7
    155x4
    155x3
    145x6
    135x9
    135x8

Standing Dumbbell Lat Raises
    40x20
    50x12
    50x12
    55x9
    55x9
    60x8
    60x8
    Seated
    35x8
    30x12

Seated Smithmachine Shoulder Press
    135x16
    185x9
    185x8
    195x6
    195x6

Machine Rear Delt Flyes
    140x20
    170x12
    190x9
    190x8
    190x8

Dumbbell Front Raises
    35x18
    40x13
    45x10
    50x9
    50x8

Cable Lat Raises
    30x15
    35x13
    40x12

Plate Front Raises
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

Barbell Shrugs
    135x25
    225x15
    225x15
    225x14
    225x14

Observations:
    -Woke up very tired, but was full of energy and wide awake after Backdraft kicked in. I was never a coffee person, but if this is the energy feeling they get from drinking coffee in the morning, I may have to just do caffeine pills when this Backdraft run is over.
    -Zero hunger cravings in the morning and early afternoon. Finding my hunger cravings are back around 2pm, which is when I normally eat my second lunch.
    -Yet again, awesome focus at work and keeps my productivity up.
    -My bloat from the weekend is going down slowly.
    That ALCAR dose in it, very smart move IMHO.

I do wish the product was a 180 ct bottle so that you can get a second full dosing for the day. But that really applies mainly to keeping the caffeine and ALCAR going. Everything else in it are efficaciously dosed for the purpose of helping lipolysis.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great looking log.

Interested to see how this product works for you.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

That ALCAR dose in it, very smart move IMHO.

I do wish the product was a 180 ct bottle so that you can get a second full dosing for the day. But that really applies mainly to keeping the caffeine and ALCAR going. Everything else in it are efficaciously dosed for the purpose of helping lipolysis.
    2 doses I think would be perfect to keep that energy, focus, and appetite down. Appetite kicks in 7-8 hours after taking from what I've noticed....so a second dose would keep appetite down for roughly 16 hours. Big help if on an extreme cut. Thankfully my cut isn't extreme for my body

2 doses I think would be perfect to keep that energy, focus, and appetite down. Appetite kicks in 7-8 hours after taking from what I've noticed....so a second dose would keep appetite down for roughly 16 hours. Big help if on an extreme cut. Thankfully my cut isn't extreme for my body
    You wouldn't need more of the other ingredients though. So the second dose you're really just taking it for the caffeine and ALCAR :P

You wouldn't need more of the other ingredients though. So the second dose you're really just taking it for the caffeine and ALCAR :P
    Ahh, true. Caffeine isn't a big deal and I usually just take before workouts if I'm not on a fat burner. The appetite suppressant is the most important part of a fat burner for me.

Day 3

Dosing:

Observations:
    -All the same observations as Monday and Tuesday.
    -Going to the bathroom much more. This could be from low carbs in my diet.
    -Just overall feel great in the morning. If I wake up tired, I'm wide awake and focused an hour after taking Backdraft.

Wednesday's Nutrition:
    Calories: 2192
    Protein 297, Carbs 146, Fats 53
    Dinner: Whole eggs, egg whites, broccoli, sweet potato topped with peanut butter and maple syrup

Workout:
    The gym was packed Wednesday squat rack, power rack, and all barbells were taken after I was finished with my warmup. I love doing squats first and I was pumped for them after a bad day, but I had to settle for leg press. 45lb plates were also in high demand at the time, so I only went up to 14 plates. Did a bunch of sets since it didn't look like sqauts would be in the mix today. Then did single leg press which was a killer. Basically just added a lot of sets to all my exercises to make up for no squats today. Goblet squats did have my legs feeling it for sure though. All the added sets made up well and I left the gym hardly able to walk. Good leg day but very frustrated squats couldn't be done as planned.

Legs:
    Warmup:
    Single Leg Extensions
    20x30. 40x30
    Single Leg Hamstring Curls
    20x35. 40x30
    Seated Calf Raises
    1 plate x35 x35

Leg Press
    4 plates x32
    8 plates x24
    12 plates x12
    14 plates x10
    14 plates x8
    14 plates x8
    14 plates x8

Single Leg Press
    4 plates x9
    4 plates x9
    2 plates x14
    2 plates x14

Single Leg Extensions
    60x20
    80x15
    100x12
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    90x15
    50x21
    50x20

Goblet Squats
    70x15
    80x15
    80x12
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

Seated Calf Raises
    2 plates x40
    4 plates x20
    4 plates x16
    6 plates x9
    6 plates x10
    6 plates x9

Abductor Machine
    100x45
    130x30
    150x20
    150x20
    150x18
    90x45
    70x70

Single Leg Curls
    50x24
    70x14
    70x13
    80x9
    80x9
    40x18
    40x20

Machine Calf Raises
    400x30
    400x20
    400x19
    400x17
    400x15
    Last edited by Misctake7; 04-03-2015 at 06:20 AM.

Strong calf work.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's just a shake. 1 cup egg whites(4 egg whites) w/ 1 scoop protein powder in a shaker cup. Egg whites are much more filling and lower calories than a second scoop of protein powder.
    Interesting.. was not aware

Similarly, I also had a mediocre squat session yesterday..
    but woah.. look at the volume on your leg session

gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eggwhites and protein powder blend...I might try that
    Prime Nutrition Rep
    "The Best or Nothing!"
    www.primenutrition.com

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Interesting.. was not aware

Similarly, I also had a mediocre squat session yesterday..
    but woah.. look at the volume on your leg session
    Mediocre squat session feels Love me some high volume work legs are feeling it today

Eggwhites and protein powder blend...I might try that
    Some people are grossed out by that thought. Tastes just like you're mixing it with milk/almond milk imo

Mediocre squat session feels Love me some high volume work legs are feeling it today

Some people are grossed out by that thought. Tastes just like you're mixing it with milk/almond milk imo
    do you add anything for flavoring?
    Prime Nutrition Rep
    "The Best or Nothing!"
    www.primenutrition.com

do you add anything for flavoring?
    Just the protein powder. I'm sure extracts would help enhance the flavor, but they aren't needed.

Day 4

Dosing:

Observations:
    -Still loving the kick in the morning for energy and mental focus
    -I've been more focused during my workouts since I've started taking Backdraft - take in the morning and workout in the afternoon.
    -Too soon to make any observations in the mirror, but vascularity is becoming more apparent in my quads and biceps.

Thursday's Nutrition:
    Calories: 2220
    Protein 311, Carbs 122, Fats 54
    Breakfast: Shake - 2 scoops protein in egg whites and almond milk, peanut butter
    Dinner: Ground beef, brown rice, broccoli
    Pre-bed: Shake - 1 scoop protein in almond milk

Workout:
    Legs are sore after Wednesdays leg day. Surprised they are that sore for not being able to do squats, but then again, they got killed on leg press. Had a great arms day on Thursday! Supersetted most of these exercises. First time in awhile going up to 195+lbs on close grip bench. I go well over that when using the smithmachine, but it had been awhile since hitting this with just using the barbell. Dumbbell curls with 55's and 60's felt great. More rest between sets and I could have likely gotten a couple more reps. First time doing 125lbs on barbell curls since the peak of my bulk during the winter and they felt great. Awesome pump all workout and I'm a huge fan of the pumps I've been getting from Blackstone Labs Hype.

Biceps/Triceps:
    Close Grip Bench Press
    135x18
    185x12
    205x6
    205x5
    195x9
    195x8

Standing Dumbbell Curls
    30x22
    40x12
    50x8
    55x9
    60x6
    55x8

V Bar Pushdown
    140x24
    190x15
    215x12
    215x12
    215x12

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
    45x14
    55x10
    65x7
    65x7

Dips
    BW x15
    BW x15
    BW x14
    BW x12

Barbell Curls
    65x25
    85x15
    105x10
    125x6
    125x5

Dumbbell Skull Crushers
    30x15
    35x11
    40x8
    40x8

Resistance Band Curls
    4x40

20min stationary bike

Observations:
    -Still loving the kick in the morning for energy and mental focus
    -I've been more focused during my workouts since I've started taking Backdraft - take in the morning and workout in the afternoon.
    -Too soon to make any observations in the mirror, but vascularity is becoming more apparent in my quads and biceps.
    Would hope so with Backdraft-XP + your poverty calories. :P

Would hope so with Backdraft-XP + your poverty calories. :P
    Balloon up pretty quick with much higher calories Even with my 2 hour workouts.

Day 5, 6, 7

Dosing:

Observations:
    -Weekends are usually my weakness of craving more foods while at home. I did not have issues with this. Only went over on calories Sunday because of Easter dinner with the family
    -Did AM cardio right after waking up Saturday for the first time while on Backdraft. That caffeine boost really helped with getting me to the gym and putting in good and consistent effort while doing fasted cardio.

Weekend Nutrition:

-Friday: I did allow myself a cheat of ice cream on Friday night. I adjusted my diet so I didn't go over much at all on daily calories to fit it in.

-Saturday: Stuck within my daily calories. Fit in protein pancakes for breakfast.....delicious!

-Sunday: With it being Easter, I did have my cheat meal for Easter dinner with the parents. I did for sure go over on calories today. Easter dinner was turkey, gravy, corn, and green beans. Dessert was homemade white chocolate fondu with a variety of bakes goods for dipping. Also a big Reece's egg.

Workout:
    Fridays chest day was one of the best chest days in recent memory. Been awhile since I felt comfortable and strong with the 100lb dumbbells, but they went up pretty good for incline and flat dumbbell press. Awesome pump during the entire workout. Only disappointment was being worn down by the time I got to decline bench press and I had to go lighter.

Decided to do AM cardio Saturday so I didn't have to spend a long time in the gym in the afternoon. Ended up doing 50mins of cardio. Went home, ate and rested for most of the morning and afternoon. Went back later and did back but my strength was down from doing cardio in the morning. Concentrated a lot on higher reps and a lot of sets. Didn't have a very good pump and felt quite bloated during this workout. Kind of disappointing.

Needed a day off of lifting, so I just did cardio on Sunday. Higher resistance on the stationary bike so it was somewhat of a leg workout as well. Quads were burning.

Friday
    Chest:

Incline Bench Press
    65x18
    80x12
    100x5
    100x6
    95x6
    90x8
    75x11

Flat Dumbbell Press
    70x15
    80x11
    100x6
    100x4
    90x6
    85x6
    75x8

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    45x16
    55x9
    65x7
    65x7
    65x6
    50x9
    40x12

Smithmachine Decline Bench Press
    135x16
    225x8
    225x8
    225x8
    205x9

Chest Press Machine
    220x10
    280x6
    280x7
    260x7
    240x8
    200x11

Low Cable Flyes
    50x16
    60x14
    60x13
    60x13
    60x13
    40x18

20mins stationary bike

Saturday
    AM cardio:

30mins stationary bike

20mins walking on an incline

Back:
    Single Arm T Bar Rows
    90x22
    100x20
    115x15
    125x12
    135x10
    90x20

Deadlifts
    145x22
    235x18
    325x10
    325x10
    325x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    150x16
    190x12
    210x8
    210x7
    170x11

Cable Rows
    160x15
    200x10
    240x7
    240x7
    220x9
    140x18

Cable V Bar Lat Pushdown
    130x20
    130x18
    150x15
    170x12
    170x12
    190x8
    190x8
    190x8

Resistance Band Curls
    4x40

Sunday
    Cardio:

50mins stationary bike
    20mins incline walking

I dunno, adjusting calories of the day to fit in ice cream, doesn't sound like cheating to me :P

We have very similar metabolisms, as I can go on relatively low calories and still go through a brutal leg workout, do cardio, and do it all over again the next day. Healthy fats help a lot when dieting for sutatined energy when the carbs are lower too
    Prime Nutrition Rep
    "The Best or Nothing!"
    www.primenutrition.com

I dunno, adjusting calories of the day to fit in ice cream, doesn't sound like cheating to me :P
    Went a little past the daily calories on this one, but I felt it's deserved after kicking my own butt all week in the gym

We have very similar metabolisms, as I can go on relatively low calories and still go through a brutal leg workout, do cardio, and do it all over again the next day. Healthy fats help a lot when dieting for sutatined energy when the carbs are lower too
    If it wasn't for dietary fats, I'd always be hungry. I keep protein very high as I have experimented the last few years and keeping it between 270-300g is good for preventing little muscle loss during a cut for me. It also helps with recovery for me.....usually don't feel sore while protein is kept high.

Day 8

Dosing:

Observations:
    -Felt exhausted Monday morning but as soon as Backdraft kicked in, I was wide awake and productive at work.
    -Felt full carrying over from the weekend, so that paired with Backdraft, I didn't feel like eating until the afternoon. So breakfast and my first lunch was difficult to eat.

Monday's Nutrition:
    Calories: 2170
    Protein 292, Carbs 137, Fats 57
    Breakfast: Shake - 2 scoops protein in egg whites and almond milk, peanut butter
    Dinner: 3 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, broccoli, 2 rice cakes topped with peanut butter
    Pre-bed: Shake - 1 scoop protein in egg whites

Workout:
    Got a great strength boost from Easter dinner Sunday night. I haven't done 165lbs for military press in a couple months, so I was very happy to be able to push that amount of weight. I attempted 65lb dumbbells for lat raises but they were just a bit too heavy and felt I was swinging them rather than getting actual reps, so I didn't count those. Front raises got up to 55lbs which it's been awhile since I went that high yet again. Other lifts were also very strong and I had a great pump during the workout which made me feel much better about the bloat from the weekend.

Shoulders:
    Military Press
    115x18
    135x12
    145x8
    155x6
    165x4
    165x3
    145x8
    135x8

Standing Dumbbell Lat Raises
    35x22
    45x16
    50x11
    60x8
    60x8
    55x9

Dumbbell Front Raises
    35x16
    40x12
    45x11
    50x9
    55x6

Cable Rear Delt Flyes
    50x24
    70x15
    70x11
    60x15
    50x22
    40x25

Machine Shoulder Press
    170x18
    210x12
    250x8
    250x7
    230x8
    190x10

Dumbbell Shrugs
    90x22
    90x20
    100x14
    100x14
    100x14
    100x14

Plate Front Raises
    45x22
    45x20
    45x20
    45x20

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice volume

Mirin the 165x4
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Went a little past the daily calories on this one, but I felt it's deserved after kicking my own butt all week in the gym
    Nah bro, you were just optimizing your metabolism :P