josephtran57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If I take creative once and stop will anything bad happen?

I'm 16 and I took Amino Pump by Creter before my workout. If I stop drinking it will anything bad happen?

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Better start making funeral arrangements brah
    *No sig crew*

landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) landonb82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
     why does everyone see creatine as some foreign dangerous chemical? It is a naturally occurring substance in your body. When you take it in powder form or as a supp. Your just putting so much in that your body holds the max it can and you pee out the rest. It's like having extra vitamin c. It causes your muscles to hold a little bit of water at first. Big deal you not going to dehydrate you'll be thirsty and you'll drink some water. Why the hell would it matter if you take it once and stop? That is like saying (if creating was actually harmful) is it ok if I do ******* once and stop? Makes literally no sense. Also, you should we worried about the other chit they put into whatever preworkout your taking way more than you should we worried about creative. They throw in chit you can't even pronounce and then you put that into your body and ask about the creatine.
    My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166303511