Manlet in-progress ArmyROTCCadet05's Avatar
    ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Never Satisfied, Always hungry! Help!

So I just finished up a Men's Physique show on the 21st of March, but bottom line is, even before pre-contest started I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY like INCREDIBLY hungry.. the second I finish a meal. I lift weights for an hour 5x per week and do 3x HIIT lasting no more than 15 minutes.. since my competition has ended this has been my diet (on Saturday I crushed an entire Large meat lovers pizza and was still hungry)

6 Egg Whites 1 Whole Egg
    1/2 Cup Cooked Oatmeal

5oz Chicken Breast
    5oz Sweet Potato
    1 C Brocolli

5oz 96% Lean Ground Beef
    6oz Sweet Potato
    1C Brocolli

Post Workout Shake
    20g Waxy Maize
    40g Whey

20oz Greek Yogurt
    1.25 C Frozen Berries

7oz 99% Lean Ground Turkey
    1C Broccoli
    50g Avocado

I'm tired of being hungry 24:7, but I don't want to be fat.. it seems like I am eating enough, and even if I weren't it seems like I could add a ton more food and still not be satisfied.

I honestly wish I had the mental fortitude to just eat whenever I was hungry and stop stressing about how many meals per day I ate, eating during a specified meal time, measuring my food (because I am not prepping anymore).. etc

Has anyone else gone through this problem?

BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the hunger club dude. I'm one with a stomach that's like a bottomless pit and I'm never full. Few things, meal timing and the number of meals per day are really just a preference. Doesn't matter if you do 6 meals throughout the entire day, 3 bigger meals, or If you IF and eat in a 4 hour window... Just make sure you hit your daily macros. Look into an appetite suppressant. Something like PES alphamine or norcodrene will help with that and provide energy! Norcodrene being the better appetite suppressor of the 2. Also, find was to keep your mind off food! Whether it's a hobby, yard work, shopping, whatever you like. If you eat the same thing everyday, you body will get bored with it and that may cause your extreme hungry. Switch it up brother!
    If there is no struggle, there is no glory
    Master degree
    Sports industry
    Go Noles - Unconquered

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP... your diet has like NO FAT at all in it.. Fat is good for hormone regulation, mood, and SATIETY... Add some fats in your daily intake and it might help a bit. Also... you are pretty lean, so prepare to be hungry almost either way
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    OP... your diet has like NO FAT at all in it.. Fat is good for hormone regulation, mood, and SATIETY... Add some fats in your daily intake and it might help a bit. Also... you are pretty lean, so prepare to be hungry almost either way
    This. Lack of fats isnt going to help.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Chasing self-improvement. ShyGuyXS's Avatar
    ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seems like an awfully generic "bodybuilder's diet" with no variety and very little dietary fat, which is not only good but essential for all of those things n0use mentioned in his post.

Add some butter to the sweet potato and veggies, make a cheesy chicken melt, or (better yet!) just switch things up and incorporate more of the foods and vegetables you genuinely enjoy. Although some people preach the "eat 6 meals a day w/ grilled chicken, complex carbs and veggies" idea, you don't need to do that to be successful even in physique competitions.

If you're in a caloric deficit and have been for a while, your body is probably quite hungry for more, and understandably so.
    It's about progress, not perfection.

I'm not an expert when it comes to most aspects of life; sometimes, I have no idea what I'm doing. The more I learn, the more I can do, and the more I can pay it forward and help others.

jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't weigh vegetables. Just give myself 200 calories for them and eat away.
    I'm an introvert trying to be an extrovert.

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    ― Thomas A. Edison

Snapchat: DrushBear

Nutrition log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170161983&p=1416356963#post1416356963

Manlet in-progress ArmyROTCCadet05's Avatar
    ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    This is what I was afraid of lol

Thanks everyone for all the responses. I will try to rep each of you for replying.