Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking 14 year - supliments

Hello everybody And just have a question for you experts out there. I recently bought a protein powder called dedicated fusion pro chocolate. And on the back side of the bag it says the amount of grams per serving is 36 grams. Now my question really here is how much of this protein powder should i take after workout once every day ^^ Now a lot of people will probably say that i dont need to take protein powders that everything that i need is in food. But i really want to take them and nothing is going to take that away from me XD But i really dont know how much should i take so i dont harm my body
    Here is a little information about me
    WEIGHT:75 KG
    HEIGHT: 183 CM
    Everything that you guys give me would be appreciated I hope you guys will have a great day

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You won't receive any help, being that you're 14.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Exoclap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    You won't receive any help, being that you're 14.
    What does this have to do with my age ?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Exoclap View Post
    Hello everybody And just have a question for you experts out there. I recently bought a protein powder called dedicated fusion pro chocolate. And on the back side of the bag it says the amount of grams per serving is 36 grams. Now my question really here is how much of this protein powder should i take after workout once every day ^^ Now a lot of people will probably say that i dont need to take protein powders that everything that i need is in food. But i really want to take them and nothing is going to take that away from me XD But i really dont know how much should i take so i dont harm my body
    Here is a little information about me
    WEIGHT:75 KG
    HEIGHT: 183 CM
    Everything that you guys give me would be appreciated I hope you guys will have a great day
    You don't need a protein powder at 14 years old, you need to learn how to eat properly.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We cannot suggest for people under the age of 18 to use supplements and they are not needed.
    Just eat and lift at your age
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What else "supliments" you bought, honey? Tell us more.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supplement your Steak with Taters
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Are you 14 or 41 like your avi states???

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because at 14, the micronutrients found in whole foods but may not be in protein powder are absolutely crucial for growth and development. Want to get big? Then eat more and get your protein requirements from regular foods.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    We cannot suggest for people under the age of 18 to use supplements and they are not needed.
    Just eat and lift at your age
    ^ This.