Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yotone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mirin the craftsmanship

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah OP this doesn't look like a scam at all. The potato camera filming a beta getting in a totally different car, shots from a Ferrari dealership, crummy free beat, ...

Give these people 38k, it'll work out fine for you.

http://jalopnik.com/the-worlds-shadi...-to-1566184358

http://www.carcrushing.com/company-w...fake-supercar/

http://mansorycarsscam.blogspot.be/

Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, most of my family friends/family are making well over 250k a year. You'd be surprised how much fake things they own.
    Most people believe that everything the wealthy own is expensive. Wealthy people many times are just as frugal and keep up "appearances" at the cheapest cost possible.

So ya, as I've grown older and realized the Louis Vuitton handbags are simply highend replicas, high end fake watches, etc.
    The thing is, you have to have the wealth to begin with to make people believe it's legitimate. Once you do, you can save a lot of cash. If a Lambo isn't worth 250k to you, might as well pay 20k for it if you aren't in love with sports cars but have to show up to an event in a nice car.

Edit:
    One has to have an open mind to realize there is a lot to this world you may not be aware of yet. There are a lot of things I believed people did, especially people of wealth, only to find out that things were much different than I had originally realized.

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've always wondered why a non-luxury car company doesn't make a sick ass looking car with a regular old engine and chit. They'd make a killing. Why are all sexy cars above 90k?

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    OP, most of my family friends/family are making well over 250k a year. You'd be surprised how much fake things they own.
    Most people believe that everything the wealthy own is expensive. Wealthy people many times are just as frugal and keep up "appearances" at the cheapest cost possible.

So ya, as I've grown older and realized the Louis Vuitton handbags are simply highend replicas, high end fake watches, etc.
    The thing is, you have to have the wealth to begin with to make people believe it's legitimate. Once you do, you can save a lot of cash. If a Lambo isn't worth 250k to you, might as well pay 20k for it if you aren't in love with sports cars but have to show up to an event in a nice car.

Edit:
    One has to have an open mind to realize there is a lot to this world you may not be aware of yet. There are a lot of things I believed people did, especially people of wealth, only to find out that things were much different than I had originally realized.

Agreed. They put on a great show

and amongst the biggest tight arses I've ever met.

Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hemunit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just awaring 99% of brahs out there that will never, ever, come close to being able to afford the real thing that there's a pretty neat way to come close. Will anyone on this forum ever buy one? Hell no. Just thought it was neat.

Strong hate, will keep to self next time.

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can put a chrome grill on a Chrysler 300, but that won't make it look, or handle, like a Bentley.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the gayest thing I've ever seen. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. DON'T buy a fake POS and ruin the real ones.
    PHILLIES/EAGLES CREW
    {} MFC {}

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i cant believe you people even think this company is legit.

every single one of you will go an detective the pics of any sloot you see on the misc as soon as you open a thread, but then this pops up and you all sucumb to wishful thinking and delude yourselves into believing it's for real? how about we do a little bit of 'right click, search google for this image'-ing and see what pops up

oh, look at that. their pictures are fake. still wanna send these people your money??
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    i bet you think that a Rolex is no better build quality than a $400 Seiko then too? you're deluded.

this is a supercar by someone you've never even heard of before SIN, and it costs $150,000, and that's without any 'road' interior

here's another, by Tushek, and it costs $360,000

you're a deluded moron.
    You're incredibly upset. Let me tell you the point you're missing.

These exotic supercars dont sell be because of their performance or sound or even look, they sell because of their name.

This is driven home by the fact that The 60k Mustang GT350R is faster than the Italia 458 around Nurburgring
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cfitz717 View Post
    I've always wondered why a non-luxury car company doesn't make a sick ass looking car with a regular old engine and chit. They'd make a killing. Why are all sexy cars above 90k?
    Are you really asking why an exclusive car company stays exclusive and exotic? Brb turning Ferrari into Mustang.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cfitz717 View Post
    Status/Marketing/Economics. If you make a sexy ass car, and everyone can afford it, it's not longer "unique". So the value drops. So you make only a few, tell people it's amazing (They are amazing technically) and you can make a killing. Look at the site, you're utilizing the engines of BMWs yet it still cost less than many BMWs.
    The trick is with ANYONE buying a replica, you have to have the wealth to make it believable.

The reason car replica's though aren't widely used is service. Who is going to service this car for you when something goes wrong? This is just my first glance, but there are other issues with car replica's I can pick out. Misc has only hit the "lulz, people will find out it's fake!!!" part. Any person I've seen wealthy enough to buy originals, and still buying fakes never cared. Which was extremely surprising. They just were purchasing it because that was the thing people had in their income bracket so they needed those items for events and such, but they had far less attachment to the brand names than people who struggle to afford those same brands.

In this world, it's all about perception. If you're taking these cars to show off to everyone, and you're clearly not wealthy, then of course people will lol at you.
    If you're already making a TON of money, and you have a lambo, then no one will question it.

Edit: To be clear, I'd never get it from a site like that. It's a poorly made site with tons of broken links, and the highest quality replica's I've seen were private dealers that you had to know about via referral. But having learned more now, I'd take replica's of a lot of other products. Cars, you have maintenance and other things to deal with. I don't think it's worth a replica.
    Even in the audio world, I was surprised that people used replicas of products for things like amplifiers. I had never considered it a possibility. I'm happy I opened up my mind and learned though. It's a good thing not everyone does it and most people are against it. Makes it easier for those who don't care.
    Last edited by tential; 03-27-2015 at 05:54 AM.

drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewskeOne has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol why would you even think about buying replica?

if you can't afford it, you can't afford it.

don't try to fake it, build towards it.

if you settle for second best, you're a goose mate.

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by apolloman View Post
    You're incredibly upset. Let me tell you the point you're missing.

These exotic supercars dont sell be because of their performance or sound or even look, they sell because of their name.

This is driven home by the fact that The 60k Mustang GT350R is faster than the Italis a458 around Nurburgring
    i'm not upset. if anyone wanted pure performance, they'd buy neither, and get a road legal open-wheeler, something like a KTM X-Bow or Aerial Atom. a 458 is as far as is practicably possible, just as fast as a GT350R (ie, on the streets), yet looks much nicer, sounds much nicer, has 1000000x better interior, feel, build quality.

if it didnt have it's looks and quality and engineering, it wouldnt matter if it has a Ferrari badge on it, people wouldnt look twice at it
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Radical11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i cant beleive you would really go around to buy replicas and think no one would notice

Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lukic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Makes sense to do this for a luxury sedan like a higher end BMW or Mercedes but doing it for something that will obviously be scrutinised makes 0 sense.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vaginas don't know the difference, and we've all seen the lambo pickup videos.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000) Lolzing is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dawktwenty View Post
    That's the gayest thing I've ever seen. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. DON'T buy a fake POS and ruin the real ones.
    u mad every sloots gonna mirin my fake Lambo why you drive a poverty Toyota

Fake it till you make it

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO at pulling up to my dinky townhouse in one of those though. Tell the bish I put all my money into the car lolol.

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Won't lie but $20k for a lambo replica sounds pretty good. You could just put it outside your house for decoration or something.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

I can't believe you guys still believe this is real. You must be a really gullible assmidget to think this isn't a total scam.

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Vaginas don't know the difference, and we've all seen the lambo pickup videos.
    But what he said is that replicas have better specs than the real thing.... U wot? And There's a reason u don't see replicas. If u want it for sloots, don't take it out in public cause u will be called out and lose your stupid sloot. He went red real quick

But yea it's a scam probably but fake exotics like these do exist
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Originally Posted by Marronis View Post
    But what he said is that replicas have better specs than the real thing.... U wot? And There's a reason u don't see replicas. If u want it for sloots, don't take it out in public cause u will be called out and lose your stupid sloot. He went red real quick

But yea it's a scam probably but fake exotics like these do exist
    I mean I was kinda kidding but who is going to call you out? Plus once you have the girl in your car you're good to go.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least buy one engineered for the track.

Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    brb, Lambo that sounds like a Volvo.
    brb, Volvoghini Supperlegerra XC70

Also, this sounds like the kind of company that will take everyone's deposit, then disappear in the night. And LOL at *******s that drive fake exotics. If you have $20k to spend, you can get a nice Porsche 996. It's not a Bugatti, but it's real.
    READ THIS: You know how your Visa gift cards usually end up with $0.63 left on them, so then you carry them around for months before you eventually just throw them away? Well, Tarck's here to tell you that most charities have a PayPal link on their website where you can quickly donate that balance (even if you don't have a PayPal account). It only takes a moment and it beats literally throwing money away. Thanks for your time; we now return to your regularly scheduled cuckold and FA threads.

downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000) downunder96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol if no one can tell it's fake they soon will when you roll up to the lights and a real Lamborghini or even Bugatti tries to race you and smokes you with 40% throttle lmao

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    I mean I was kinda kidding but who is going to call you out? Plus once you have the girl in your car you're good to go.
    The amount of attention a lambo brings someone will. Car enthusiasts will immidiately realize it is fake right when they hear or see it. Most people I ride with will notice it in seconds and call u out
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Originally Posted by Marronis View Post
    The amount of attention a lambo brings someone will. Car enthusiasts will immidiately realize it is fake right when they hear or see it. Most people I ride with will notice it in seconds and call u out
    K den

JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would rather just have one custom made without any fake **** badges. When people ask what it is ill just say i got it made custom.
    (> ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(>o_O)> 5'8" 155lbs
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - alumni
    Glow Crew.