misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) misssolodolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Build Glutes, Lose Stomach Fat- HELP!

Hey Everyone!

I am a 25 year old female, 5'9.5, who use to weigh about 250lbs. I am now down to 158lbs, and have done so in the last two years through an abundance of exercise and diet.

It is to the point now, where I still have quite a bit of stomach fat, love handles, and practically no behind. It's making me quite insecure and I don't know what to do to help this issue.

I work out roughly 5 times a week, do 20 minutes of uphill, fast pace, walking- cardio/ day - 15.0 interval at 4.1 speed, do weights for about 45 minutes, and eat roughly 1700 calories a day.

I'm having a difficult time engaging my glutes, as any time I do an exercise, I rarely feel any strain there. My lower body is in great shape, in terms of my legs..but again, my glutes are practically non existent. I have noticed great improvement to my arms, so those are not an issue at this point.

I am not trying to lose any more weight in terms of getting "smaller," I like the thickness in my legs,and do not want to lose that.

Essentially my goal is to: lose stomach fat/love handles, gain an ass, without getting smaller.

If any one has any suggestions as to HOW I can regulate all of this, I would be so appreciative.

Thanks a bunch.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by misssolodolo View Post
    Essentially my goal is to: lose stomach fat/love handles, gain an ass, without getting smaller.
    Lose stomach fat/love handles = losing weight (calorie deficit)
    Gain muscle in your ass = gaining weight (calorie surplus)

You have two conflicting goals.

Congrats on the loss.

DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarGwynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unless the genetic God smiled upon you with a blessed booty already, you'll have to work double for it with cut/bulk cycles. So I'll agree with Tara.
    US Navy Brah
    *Get aesthetic or die mirin' crew*
    *Chipotle double chicken crew*
    *Cutting with fast food crew*

B: 225
    S: 405
    D: too much of a ******* to do deads