Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why isn't Greatoldone a mod here? And we need better moderation in general ...

He should be. Make him a mod even if he doesn't want to be. He is a highly intelligent and proven member who never gets caught up in crap and will do the job, and he's almost always here. So just do it.

Adding to that...

I'm sick and tired... Along with many other unnamed members... of R/P not having quality dedicated moderation. The mods of this forum only rarely make an appearance despite them being frequently needed.

No mainstream forum of this level has the lack of moderation that this one does. It's atrocious. Any of you try and find me a major R/P forum mainstream forum that has the lack of moderation like this one. It doesn't exist. Considering the history of this forum with major newsmaking stories you would think that should change.

There is very little to no proactive moderation here and even when serious crap is reported here it is often overlooked with no action taken.

Twice in the past year we've had mods post threads saying rules would be more heavily enforced and both times it has been fail. It's only gotten worse.

That is unacceptable!

I've wanted to say this for so many months but Ive been hesitant to for fear of mod/admin retribution like most other members here. It has got to be taken care of and now I don't care who I piss off for saying it. I almost died of pneumonia this week so screw it I'm gonna say what needs to be said here.

I have been downright pissed at the lack of quality moderation here for a long time but I've held my voice for fear of retribution, but no more.

After almost dying I don't GAF and I'm gonna speak my mind here about the forum's unacceptable moderation.

Zenbowman is the only one who tries but we need REAL moderation here.

It's time for this to change. Get it straight fellas. This can be an exemplary forum but right now it's not.

Don't hate me on this. Just make it a better forum.

ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZzBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are u kidding me

HE IS ONE OF THE WORST POSTERS IN THIS SECTION , i have 1000x more respect for you than i do for him serious, hes not a bad person but his posts are meaningless
    i like to leave my signature blank

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at you coming to a bodybuilding forum discuss religion & politics. On behalf of bodybuilding.com, suck our collective dicks ***got.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    lol at you coming to a bodybuilding forum discuss religion & politics. On behalf of bodybuilding.com, suck our collective dicks ***got.
    Hence why u are no longer a mod ...

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZzBrahh View Post
    are u kidding me

HE IS ONE OF THE WORST POSTERS IN THIS SECTION , i have 1000x more respect for you than i do for him serious, hes not a bad person but his posts are meaningless
    This.

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Hence why u are no longer a mod ...
    Because I stepped down? Keep crying over Internet moderation. Good demonstration of where you're at in your pathetic life.

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, we have active moderation here. For example, just today Boxman reported an incident where a group of a certain type of people beat up a different type of person, while people of the former type cheered them on.

But that was deleted because it wasn't politically correct.

dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dweeegs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol no. I like the hands-off approach.

What rules are being broken so many times that it took a life-changing triumph over death by pneumonia to work up the courage to speak out?

Are you for real?

ChemE in education, SoftwareE in job

Live slow, Die whenever SLOTH LIFE

Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000) Aynom is just really nice. (+1000)
    He should be. Make him a mod even if he doesn't want to be. He is a highly intelligent and proven member who never gets caught up in crap and will do the job, and he's almost always here. So just do it.

Adding to that...

I'm sick and tired... Along with many other unnamed members... of R/P not having quality dedicated moderation. The mods of this forum only rarely make an appearance despite them being frequently needed.

No mainstream forum of this level has the lack of moderation that this one does. It's atrocious. Any of you try and find me a major R/P forum mainstream forum that has the lack of moderation like this one. It doesn't exist. Considering the history of this forum with major newsmaking stories you would think that should change.

There is very little to no proactive moderation here and even when serious crap is reported here it is often overlooked with no action taken.

Twice in the past year we've had mods post threads saying rules would be more heavily enforced and both times it has been fail. It's only gotten worse.

That is unacceptable!

I've wanted to say this for so many months but Ive been hesitant to for fear of mod/admin retribution like most other members here. It has got to be taken care of and now I don't care who I piss off for saying it. I almost died of pneumonia this week so screw it I'm gonna say what needs to be said here.

I have been downright pissed at the lack of quality moderation here for a long time but I've held my voice for fear of retribution, but no more.

After almost dying I don't GAF and I'm gonna speak my mind here about the forum's unacceptable moderation.

It's time for this to change. Get it straight fellas. This can be an exemplary forum but right now it's not.

Right.

Ipsum esse subsistens Athanasius90's Avatar
    Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No. no. no.

but srsly, the only people who should be mod are the ones who actually take the board and discussion seriously. Not people who just deliberately attempt to annoy others.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

“Every scientific man in order to preserve his reputation has to say he dislikes metaphysics. What he means is he dislikes having his metaphysics criticized.”

-Alfred North Whitehead

p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need a more militarized mod team so they can protect us better. High capacity hard drives, assault keyboards, and military grade wireless routers for longer distance internet capability and functionality.

.hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000) .hatches. is just really nice. (+1000)

Adding to that...

That is unacceptable!

Luke's version of a good Mod is one who deletes all pro Russian and anti Israeli threads and routinely bans pro Russian and anti Israeli posters. Sorry to shart on your parade, but if that's waht you're after then you should start your own forum.

Start here https://www.phpbb.com
    ---
    "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you're asking for stricter oversight and more hands on control in a section that by its very nature is contentious, confrintational and often must walk the line of some forum rules due to the topics discussed?

Tempted to neg...
    Last edited by brighamw; 03-29-2015 at 12:35 PM. Reason: negged

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The things people say and the bravery they display after escaping death ...

You made Cthulhu smile...

Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    So you're asking for stricter oversight and more hands on control in a section that by its very nature is contentious, confrintational and often must walk the line of some forum rules due to the topics discussed?

Tempted to neg...
    Ok cool bro...

Please find me any very busy mainstream forum with an as unmoderated forum as this one.

I doubt you'll succeed but I'm always open to being proven wrong.

I've participated in the worst of the worst politics forums like GLP and ats and Glocktalk and reddit and 4chan...

At NONE of those forums has someone threatened harm without permaban. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Harassment and constant personal attacks are the norm here and not the exception. It has to change. There is no other option. Zenbowman came into it with hope but it's clear now that even he cannot do but do much until the admin changes for the better.

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would this mean you would be stopped by spamming every thread, however unrelated with Putin did this!!!!!! followed by several full screens of random news/video links?
    Raw lifts (stronger every week):

deadlift off blocks: 620lb
    front squat: 400lb
    push press: 230lb
    strict press: 200lb
    yoke walk; 730lb
    farmers walk: 315lb each hand
    pause incline: 225lb for reps
    pause bench: 280lb
    one hand dumbbell clean and press: 130lb

Ipsum esse subsistens Athanasius90's Avatar
    Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who threatened another poster with harm? And yeah, personal attacks and harassment are the norm around here (I'm permanegged by a few posters). But I just learn not to really care and not take it too seriously. Go elsewhere for serious discussion on matters.
    Last edited by Athanasius90; 03-28-2015 at 10:02 PM.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

“Every scientific man in order to preserve his reputation has to say he dislikes metaphysics. What he means is he dislikes having his metaphysics criticized.”

-Alfred North Whitehead

Originally Posted by TaxusBaccata View Post
    Would this mean you would be stopped by spamming every thread, however unrelated with Putin did this!!!!!! followed by several full screens of random news/video links?
    You are confused. The facts and evidence of what Putin/Russian gov has or has not done are not spam.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    The things people say and the bravery they display after escaping death ...

You made Cthulhu smile...

EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Adding to that...

That is unacceptable!

You could ask him to moderate your posts specifically. He could IM you with warnings/bans, and it would be up to you to comply with them.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Months ago I may have agreed that he would have made a good mod but lately all he does is direct most of his post to the absurdity of God. I used to like to read his posts on any topic because he seemed to post good responses but lately he has just turned into another troll against religion a la JF1.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel bad for you that your life is so affected by an online forum.......
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bullroarer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Adding to that...

That is unacceptable!

I just to want to make sure I heard you correctly. You nearly died of pneumonia this week, and rather than be inspired to reassess your life, live in the moment and embrace all that the world has to offer like most near-death survivors do, you're saying all it did was empower you to come to this forum and complain about the mods? Are you srs?

Because that is the best fukking response to nearly dying I've ever heard.

P.S. GOO isn't a mod because he's on acid half the time he posts (i.e. his better posts).
    Last edited by Bullroarer; 03-28-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If the current mods who are volunteers aren't good enough for you op, would u be willing to pay to use the forum for it to be monitored full time?
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goody1 View Post
    direct most of his post to the absurdity of God.
    Many of my comments are directed at clarifying language which resolves into absurdity...Not attempting to demonstrate nihilism.

I easily understand how any discussion in this area is identified as meaningless or useless, highly irritating, and intentionally sacrilegious as to bother considering such things at all religion/culture is eliminated with prejudice knowing it necessarily entails bias/obscurity surrounding first principles. Or even the concept of principles at all.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    Because I stepped down? Keep crying over Internet moderation. Good demonstration of where you're at in your pathetic life.
    Lol at you obsession

Inb4 super butthurt reply
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If LukeLissen wants Greatoldone to be moderator of this forum, there must be some nefarious reason lol. It's bad enough to have such an obvious paid troll (LukeLissen) on this forum, but to have his trolling backed by a compliant moderator? No thanks.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer light handed moderation, there may be plenty of moronic posts here but I'd rather have that than the more censored discussion you get in other forums. If anything moderation is a bit too heavy here*, maybe not too active, but I'd prefer less censorship.

Ofc, we can all agree that 'trolling' should be banned, problem is that what one considers 'trolling' is often merely someone stating an opinion that one dislikes, in a flippant and repetitive manner. Better to err on the side of caution.

I'd be fine with GOO being a mod BTW, just not sure that we need a bunch more. But he doesn't seem to get rustled, which is an important characteristic in a mod.

Cliffs: it's aiight, could be worse, also Zenbowman is doing a good job.

* at least 2 topics are off limits
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    100% with you OP, GOO would be the GOAT mod. He'd have my vote any day
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If there is another leftist mod like Zen added I'll probably stop posting.