Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WarrNation View Post
    Are the insults really necessary?
    Who have I insulted??

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    Who have I insulted??
    God.
    Yahweh is a man of war. Yahweh is his name. - Exodus 15:3

UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the thing is, if hell existed 99.9999% of humans wouldnt condemn another human to hell, no matter who it was

it goes to show how flawed a religion in when humans display more moral and empathetic behavior then some all powerful benevolent being

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God.
    ...and....so what?

God did not want me to fly, so he did not give me wings.

He did not want me to breathe under water, so he did not give me gills.

He gave me the ability to call him a *******, so he must want me to. I guess he is a twisted little freak who is into that kind of thing.

That's probably why he fukked his own mom to create himself.

WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000) WarrNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UberAlles View Post
    the thing is, if hell existed 99.9999% of humans wouldnt condemn another human to hell, no matter who it was

it goes to show how flawed a religion in when humans display more moral and empathetic behavior then some all powerful benevolent being
    not sure if srs.

Tell me, do you know of anyone who would let his one and only son die in place of his enemy?

"Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:7-8

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell as described in Luke.
    Luke 16:19-31 KJV - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

OP agree on those that tell people they are going to hell. To think they know the mind of God. Also this:

Matthew 7:1-6 KJV - Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins. Ecclesiastes 7:20
    Das it mane. Build a worldview in which people are scum. Much love and harmony while you constantly believe yourself a worthless wretch that's inherently broken.

xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xKheer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some people believe in Heaven/Jannah and Hell as they are taught it in the Abrahamic faiths -you know with the personified God/Jahweh/Allah and Devil/Shaytan etc. Like actual realms where you are sent to.

Other faiths, particularly from Asia, believe in Heaven and Hell as mental states. Like, Hell/Narak is when one is mentally/spiritually disassociated with "God"(reality) (their definition of God is not what you define as God) and Heaven/Swarag is when you are spiritually associated and connected with "God"/reality.

I subscribe to the latter belief system in that, heaven and hell is right here. Right now. Slaving away at your work to buy things you don't need for reasons you don't quite understand. That's hell right there. Dont really buy into the whole pearly gates/ 72 virgin thing tbh.

It's really a matter of semantics though. Just my 0.02c
    Last edited by xKheer; 03-27-2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: edited to include my view (Y)

UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xKheer View Post
    Some people believe in Heaven/Jannah and Hell as they are taught it in the Abrahamic faiths -you know with the personified God/Jahweh/Allah and Devil/Shaytan etc. Like actual realms where you are sent to.

Other faiths, particularly from Asia, believe in Heaven and Hell as mental states. Like, Hell/Narak is when one is mentally/spiritually disassociated with "God"(reality) (their definition of God is not what you define as God) and Heaven/Swarag is when you are spiritually associated and connected with "God"/reality.

I subscribe to the latter belief system in that, heaven and hell is right here. Right now. Slaving away at your work to buy things you don't need for reasons you don't quite understand. That's hell right there. Dont really buy into the whole pearly gates/ 72 virgin thing tbh.

It's really a matter of semantics though. Just my 0.02c
    pretty sure i need like, you know food...and...rent.

Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    Das it mane. Build a worldview in which people are scum. Much love and harmony while you constantly believe yourself a worthless wretch that's inherently broken.
    And hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17

_________

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." Luke 4:18-19

That's where Jesus comes in! Jesus is ready to heal all, you only need to ask.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's where Jesus comes in! Jesus is ready to heal all, you only need to ask.
    No, thanks, I don't need to buy into a warped view of things and think that I'm scum that needs redeeming just for breathing.

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NewDayHappy View Post
    What about Hitler? Jeffery Dahmer? 9/11 Terrorists? You don't think they are deserving of a Hell?
    I don't even understand how someone could enjoy heaven knowing that other people are suffering unimaginable torture for all eternity.

If you believe in an after life then you believe that the individuals that those people killed are in a better place. If our spirits are eternal the transgressions of 70 to 80 earth years are miniscule no matter how contemptuous they appear to be to us in our temporal form. After a few millions years I may feel bad for Hitler or the 9/11 Terrorist, hell their victims would probably feel bad for them at some point.

What about all those people who just simply failed to accept Jesus Christ ? Or the guy who came home and found his wife in bed with Jamal and filled them both full of bullets...Eternal damnation eternal . I really don't think a heaven could function if a hell exist . How can it be paradise when you know untold billions are suffering in agony while you pop and lock with Jesus. Are religious people that self obsessed or just completely devoid of any empathy, I don't want to believe that. I think everyone can agree this system of eternal rewards and punishments is just silly
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

No, thanks, I don't need to buy into a warped view of things and think that I'm scum that needs redeeming just for breathing.
    Fair enough. However, if you do change your mind, you know where to go.

Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hammerfelt View Post
    Hell as described in Luke.
    Luke 16:19-31 KJV - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

OP agree on those that tell people they are going to hell. To think they know the mind of God. Also this:

Matthew 7:1-6 KJV - Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
    So he's being punish for infinity for a finite crime yea that's make a lot of sense ?

Why don't they explain how we got there ? Maybe the rich man was poor himself and work hard to attain wealth while the beggar Lazarus was a lazy bum

NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    I don't even understand how someone could enjoy heaven knowing that other people are suffering unimaginable torture for all eternity.

If you believe in an after life then you believe that the individuals that those people killed are in a better place. If our spirits are eternal the transgressions of 70 to 80 earth years are miniscule no matter how contemptuous they appear to be to us in our temporal form. After a few millions years I may feel bad for Hitler or the 9/11 Terrorist, hell their victims would probably feel bad for them at some point.

What about all those people who just simply failed to accept Jesus Christ ? Or the guy who came home and found his wife in bed with Jamal and filled them both full of bullets...Eternal damnation eternal . I really don't think a heaven could function if a hell exist . How can it be paradise when you know untold billions are suffering in agony while you pop and lock with Jesus. Are religious people that self obsessed or just completely devoid of any empathy, I don't want to believe that. I think everyone can agree this system of eternal rewards and punishments is just silly
    I don't think 99.9% of people go to hell, even if you didn't accept Christ, assuming that he was really God and all that. What about the really bad folks, though? You can't just let them into heaven or heaven wouldn't be heaven anymore.

Hitler, Himmler, Dahmer, Gacy, etc. These people killed for fun. I do believe God is merciful though, he may just decide to erase your memory from existence instead of eternal torture. Why couldn't he? He is God. He won't hand out any punishment that isn't fit.

adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Although a troll:

Just for breathing?

Question: Have you ever lied?

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about Hitler? Jeffery Dahmer? 9/11 Terrorists? You don't think they are deserving of a Hell?
    Those people were born with a few missing bolts. so I think God should take blame for that as well seeing as you think God created all of us.
    Atheist Conservative Crew

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't just let them into heaven or heaven wouldn't be heaven anymore.
    Why not? There's no free will in heaven anyway.

Hitler, Himmler, Dahmer, Gacy, etc. These people killed for fun. I do believe God is merciful though, he may just decide to erase your memory from existence instead of eternal torture. Why couldn't he? He is God. He won't hand out any punishment that isn't fit.
    So god creates certain individuals with the capacity to enjoy murdering people, then punishes them for it? Smart.

Originally Posted by adamfm8 View Post
    Question: Have you ever lied?
    Please tell me you're not going full Ray Comfort.
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skinnytobulk View Post
    Those people were born with a few missing bolts. so I think God should take blame for that as well seeing as you think God created all of us.
    I was born with a few missing bolts too, but I don't go out and murder, rape and kill.

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Why not? There's no free will in heaven anyway.
    So god creates certain individuals with the capacity to enjoy murdering people, then punishes them for it? Smart.
    How do you know there isn't free will in heaven? Chances are, if you made it to heaven in the first place you aren't going to create many waves. Heaven is for the good people that uphold the laws and have a moral fiber and religious backbone about them.

Also, God created us to have free will. God doesn't force you to do right or wrong, he gave you the choice to decide. Therefore, God cannot be blamed for Dahmer, Hitler and Himmler. The choice is yours.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you know there isn't free will in heaven? Chances are, if you made it to heaven in the first place you aren't going to create many waves. Heaven is for the good people that uphold the laws and have a moral fiber and religious backbone about them.
    Can you sin in heaven?

Also, God created us to have free will. God doesn't force you to do right or wrong, he gave you the choice to decide. Therefore, God cannot be blamed for Dahmer, Hitler and Himmler. The choice is yours.
    That's neat. Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

Can you sin in heaven?

That's neat. Do you have any evidence to support these claims?
    Sure you can sin in heaven, how else did Lucifer fall?

As far as free will is concerned, put it this way. You don't have anybody telling you what to do? You can eat whenever you want to, you can use the bathroom whenever you want to, you have nobody telling you what to do. Prove to me that you don't have free will.

Sure you can sin in heaven, how else did Lucifer fall?
    Weird, I think you're the one person I've heard express that opinion. Also, it doesn't so heavenly if people can commit sins against me while I'm there.

As far as free will is concerned, put it this way. You don't have anybody telling you what to do? You can eat whenever you want to, you can use the bathroom whenever you want to, you have nobody telling you what to do. Prove to me that you don't have free will.
    I'm not claiming free exists or doesn't exist. I'm asking you to provide evidence for your claim that free will exists because god said so. And FYI the appearance of free will =/= free will exists.

Weird, I think you're the one person I've heard express that opinion. Also, it doesn't so heavenly if people can commit sins against me while I'm there.

I'm not claiming free exists or doesn't exist. I'm asking you to provide evidence for your claim that free will exists because god said so. And FYI the appearance of free will =/= free will exists.
    You're the one claiming God did not give Dahmer, Hitler and Himmler the choice to kill! LOL. Yeah, God ordered them to do that. Good one buddy.

You are claiming free will doesn't exist because you said Dahmer, Hitler and Himmler didn't have the choice.

You're the one claiming God did not give Dahmer, Hitler and Himmler the choice to kill! LOL. Yeah, God ordered them to do that. Good one buddy.

You are claiming free will doesn't exist because you said Dahmer, Hitler and Himmler didn't have the choice.
    Nice strawman. Also, nice attempt at shifting the burden of proof. Do you have any evidence for your assertions or not? If not I'm just going to assume this is all wishful thinking.

Nice strawman. Also, nice attempt at shifting the burden of proof. Do you have any evidence for your assertions or not? If not I'm just going to assume this is all wishful thinking.
    Nobody is telling you what to do man. That's free will.

AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000) AKMuzzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell has to be real.Otherwise guys like the co-pilot that killed 150 and Hitler just got away with a whole load of shiz.
    Sipping tea B.C.

*E17 crew

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the precise reason I began to doubt Christianity, and began my ascent towards nonbelief.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you just ask dude to prove to you that hell exists?
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AKMuzzle View Post
    Hell has to be real.Otherwise guys like the co-pilot that killed 150 and Hitler just got away with a whole load of shiz.
    Hell does not have to be real in reality, it has to be real in your mind to help you rationalize the atrocities that people commit.