Page 185 of 215 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,550 of 6446
    CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh and here is the video of Bill telling everyone that "Eleanor Roosevelt" passed a message to Bill, through Hillary's occult practices

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Swedish church to use drones to drop thousands of Bibles in ISIS-controlled Iraq
    http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...iraq/92438.htm

That's what I'm talking about!
    But I thought Sweden was an evil, liberal bastion of anti-Christians... /confused

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    But I thought Sweden was an evil, liberal bastion of anti-Christians... /confused
    What does what one church is doing have to do with a country whose police officers cover up rapes committed by rapefugees and perhaps not coincidentally has become the rape capital of the West?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    A church in Sweden is not representative of Sweden as a whole. There are going to be good people in all nations of the earth. In some places though they are the minority.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It may have seemed unthinkable to Western nations once upon a time..... but it looks like we are rounding a corner and heading back into the world of Public Pagan worship, and outright Satan worship/acceptance.

The evil people in high places are putting on public displays of rituals and nobody is batting an eye

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    What do Catholics think of Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes?

If he's right, Francis is the final Pope and we are living in the End times. Malachy got Benedict right, with the Olives reference.

However..... there are many people who believe Benedict is still the Pope, because he is still alive...... and that Francis is not really Pope....

which is interesting because of the following fact : The current Secretary of State of the Vatican is Pietro Parolin. He is an Italian who is literally named Peter. Malachy's prophecy says the final Pope will be Peter the Roman....

if something happens to Francis and the other papal administrator's, (ISIS vowed to attack the Vatican by 2020)..... then Peter the Roman, Pietro Parolin, would become defacto Pope...... and thus HE would be the Final Pope that would steer the church in the End Times trials and tribulations.

So.... perhaps Francis' term as fake Pope will be very short..... and it will be Pietro Parolin who will be the next Pope?

I do believe Francis made these comments :

"I have the feeling that my pontificate will be brief - four or five years, even two or three. Two have already passed. It's a somewhat strange sensation," he said

"I feel that the Lord has placed me here for a short time," the Argentine-born pontiff said.
    Are you implying that the Great Tribulation was not ongoing during the time that Revelation was written and is not still ongoing now?
    That's news to 1st century Christians and Christians not located in the western world today.

I haven't had a dream in a long time.... but recently I had a nightmare about a terrorist attack on a mall. I gotta stop reading so much world event news because it's affecting my dreams now.

Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    Are you implying that the Great Tribulation was not ongoing during the time that Revelation was written and is not still ongoing now?
    That's news to 1st century Christians and Christians not located in the western world today.
    No, I believe you misinterpreted my post.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 08-29-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    I wonder if people who dislike Saint Constantine the Great, equal-to-the-apostles are more or less likely to be Trump voters.
    Wow, I've never heard this before. Interesting that some would consider Constantine equal to the apostles.

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Constantine was said to have seen a fiery cross in the skies, this is when he converted to christianity and made his whole kingdom Christian. What if the cross was actually a meteorite ?

Church of England bishop declares he is in a gay relationship

A Church of England bishop has come out as gay and in a relationship with a long term partner.

Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury and head of the Church, issued a statement to the newspaper in support of the bishop.

“I am and have been fully aware of Bishop Nick’s long-term, committed relationship. His appointment as bishop of Grantham was made on the basis of his skills and calling to serve the church in the diocese of Lincoln. He lives within the bishops’ guidelines and his sexuality is completely irrelevant to his office.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7222941.html

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes I've noticed there are practices in the various Christian denominations that surprise the others. Catholics have purgatory and indulgences, Orthodox pedestalize temporal rulers, Protestants have whitewashed walls and millions of denominations, Mormons have special underwear, etc etc
    Most people who chat up constantine tend to be unaware that he murdered his wife by boiling her in a bath.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Most people who chat up constantine tend to be unaware that he murdered his wife by boiling her in a bath.
    His wife made sexual advances on her step-son, and when the step son refused, she went to Constantine and accused her step-son (his son) of raping her. The consequence for raping her would mean his son's execution. Constantine learned of the truth.... and instead had his wife quietly killed in her bath.

I am not condoning his actions whatsoever..... but even if we both agree that it is not justice to have her killed..... it's hardly the first time someone who follows God commits a grave sin...... King David murdered an innocent man in order to steal his wife.....

Constantine was held in high regard by the ECF and down through the middle ages. It was only post-Enlightenment era that the West changed their opinion of Constantine. He used to be held as a standard model Christian ruler.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 09-04-2016 at 02:10 AM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Wow, I've never heard this before. Interesting that some would consider Constantine equal to the apostles.
    Look at what Constantine did, in obedience to God :

- ended the persecution of Christians
    - returned all seized property to Christians
    - wrote to foreign territories and civilizations to end their persecution of Christians
    - called for the First Ecumenical Council
    - built many new Churches across the empire
    - Led armies to defend his support of Christianity, and won many battles while outnumbered, while carrying the Christian symbol as his Standard.

I would say God chose him to do very important work that greatly built up the Church...... hence... equal to the apostles.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 09-04-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheFornicator1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not condoning his actions whatsoever.....
    Yes you are lmao

You're the prototypical example of somebody developing serious mental illness and pathology due to religion. You're a step away from killing somebody in a bath, yourself. You'll just think you were casting out their demons and ridding the world of an occult follower, in Jesus' name.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I've noticed there are practices in the various Christian denominations that surprise the others. Catholics have purgatory and indulgences, Orthodox pedestalize temporal rulers, Protestants have whitewashed walls and millions of denominations, Mormons have special underwear, etc etc
    What do you mean by white washed walls?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    Yes you are lmao

You're the prototypical example of somebody developing serious mental illness and pathology due to religion. You're a step away from killing somebody in a bath, yourself. You'll just think you were casting out their demons and ridding the world of an occult follower, in Jesus' name.
    I don't think you're appreciating that Constantine was a ruler and not an average citizen or that our current system of jurisprudence wasn't in effect.

By 21st century standards that's deplorable treatment but for an emperor in the year 300 that grew up in a time when human sacrifice was common it wouldn't be noteworthy and in line with his authority as Emperor.

We value life as much as we do today because of Christianity. It's not surprising that as the West transitions to a post-Christianity that society is becoming more violent and degenerate as it was in pagan times.

Look at what Constantine did, in obedience to God :

- ended the persecution of Christians
    - returned all seized property to Christians
    - wrote to foreign territories and civilizations to end their persecution of Christians
    - called for the First Ecumenical Council
    - built many new Churches across the empire
    - Led armies to defend his support of Christianity, and won many battles while outnumbered, while carrying the Christian symbol as his Standard.

I would say God chose him to do very important work that greatly built up the Church...... hence... equal to the apostles.

Being a great political leader or ruler is important but it is not equal to those who receive direct revelation from God and who are set apart to maintain the doctrine, performing soul saving ordinances and life saving blessings/miracles, and who are special witnesses of Christ to all the world. I'm sure Constantine provided great relief to Christianity but there is a reason why God calls upon the weak, unknown, and humble to perform his work and not emperors. I can't recall offhand any scriptures where God gives great praises to people similar to Constantine. Rather He seems to prefer those who make excellent individual choices rather than those who wield great power and command mighty armies. It is the greatness of ones soul that God praises not the cool things they were able to do with political power.

Being a great political leader or ruler is important but it is not equal to those who receive direct revelation from God and who are set apart to maintain the doctrine, performing soul saving ordinances and life saving blessings/miracles, and who are special witnesses of Christ to all the world. I'm sure Constantine provided great relief to Christianity but there is a reason why God calls upon the weak, unknown, and humble to perform his work and not emperors. I can't recall offhand any scriptures where God gives great praises to people similar to Constantine. Rather He seems to prefer those who make excellent individual choices rather than those who wield great power and command mighty armies. It is the greatness of ones soul that God praises not the cool things they were able to do with political power.
    What you say is true, and I agree with you. I think this is just a case of technical definitions within the Orthodox church.

"Equal to the Apostles" simply means a Christian whose work greatly helped build up the Church and spread Christianity.

It's not just Emperors.....the poor Samaritan woman who met Jesus at the well is also given the title Equal to the Apostles in Orthodoxy. It is church tradition that she went on to become baptized, and became a witness of Christ to many people and they came to believe in Him. Eventually the Romans got a hold of her, and she became a martyr.

The title of Equal to the Apostles doesn't really bother me. And in regards to Constantine having the title... the early church fathers like Eusebius loved Constantine and commended him.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 09-04-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I don't think you're appreciating that Constantine was a ruler and not an average citizen or that our current system of jurisprudence wasn't in effect.

By 21st century standards that's deplorable treatment but for an emperor in the year 300 that grew up in a time when human sacrifice was common it wouldn't be noteworthy and in line with his authority as Emperor.

We value life as much as we do today because of Christianity. It's not surprising that as the West transitions to a post-Christianity that society is becoming more violent and degenerate as it was in pagan times.
    Excellent post. Unfortunately the "enlightened" atheists won't understand. They will villainize the fanaticism of the children of God. They don't understand history.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 09-04-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Ipsum esse subsistens Athanasius90's Avatar
    Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post

Secularism/modernity, when you look at it, is fundamentally premised on Pagan creation myth-- reality is, at bottom, conflictual--nihilistic ontological violence.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

“Every scientific man in order to preserve his reputation has to say he dislikes metaphysics. What he means is he dislikes having his metaphysics criticized.”

-Alfred North Whitehead

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Off topic.

I recently learned C++, and I'm not sure what I would use it for outside of a work setting? Seems to me that C# is much more applicable and easier to work with for everyday-run-of-the-mill coding. Having an easy to work with GUI is really what sets it a part in my book.

I've been playing around with HTML5 lately, and C# seems so much easier to interact with it.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

What you say is true, and I agree with you. I think this is just a case of technical definitions within the Orthodox church.

"Equal to the Apostles" simply means a Christian whose work greatly helped build up the Church and spread Christianity.
    Ok, fair enough.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lordpatrick View Post
    Constantine was said to have seen a fiery cross in the skies, this is when he converted to christianity and made his whole kingdom Christian. What if the cross was actually a meteorite ?
    I'm a little hazy on this but I don't think he converted until shortly before his,death. I may be confusing him with someone else.

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good speech from Dr. William Lane Craig, PhD

[youtube]LBMo8xto5gA[youtube]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMo8xto5gA
    I liked him much better when he was in Van Halen.
    O|||||||O

Ann Coulter interviewed on a Christian radio show this past week.

She talks about this election being influenced by Satanic forces opposing us.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ann Coulter interviewed on a Christian radio show this past week.

She talks about this election being influenced by Satanic forces opposing us.

[youtube]My3XN-24x_A[youtube]
    I think the only thing funnier than your imaginary superhero protecting you from something he gave you, is an imaginary supervillain trying to make you do what the superhero designed you to do.

much lolz
    O|||||||O

Ipsum esse subsistens Athanasius90's Avatar
    Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000) Athanasius90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone want to know a way to make an atheist flee a thread?
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

- Socrates

“Every scientific man in order to preserve his reputation has to say he dislikes metaphysics. What he means is he dislikes having his metaphysics criticized.”

-Alfred North Whitehead

Originally Posted by Athanasius90 View Post
    Anyone want to know a way to make an atheist flee a thread?
    I do.
    O|||||||O

I haven't had a dream in a long time.... but recently I had a nightmare about a terrorist attack on a mall.
    3 weeks later.....

ISIS Claims Responsibility for Stabbing Attack at Minnesota Mall

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us...bbed.html?_r=0

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

3 weeks later.....

ISIS Claims Responsibility for Stabbing Attack at Minnesota Mall

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/19/us...bbed.html?_r=0
    It probably wasn't terrorism.
    O|||||||O

Page 185 of 215 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast