Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Advice for a newbie friend

Hi everyone!

A friend of mine would like to start working out, and I am unsure as to what routine to advise for her.
    When a guy asks, I usually recommend Fierce 5, and honestly I see no reason why I shouldn't do the same in this case, but I am afraid that she will be intimidated by the amount of upper body work (I'm assuming she doesn't want capped delts ). Her goal is simply to improve body composition and look better (definitely not competing lol).
    I'm not sure how confident I should be in recommending that she train upper body with the same intensity/volume as lower. Thoughts? Or any routines that are popular among female trainees would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance and I'll be checking back later!
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No capped delts? Why not? I sure do... Anyways, those capped delts don't happen super fast.

Women should train the same as men, but there are good beginner programs to get newbies familiar with the compounds first before throwing them into massive amounts of iso work and volume. Starting Strength is my first choice for beginners. There are plenty others, but I think new lifters need to master squat, deads, bench, press, etc first.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey! Thanks for the reply. What I do know about Starting Strength is that it's good for building strength relatively fast in the main lifts, but is not necessarily the best in terms of achieving a balanced aesthetic look due to a lack of isolation movements (something that Fierce 5 or ICF would fix).
    To rephrase my question, would it be acceptable/make sense to tweak a program in order to emphasize lower body over upper for someone who isn't particularly interested in building muscle in the upper body? For example, say a weekly lower/upper/lower split? Does anyone have experience with doing so?
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."