Thread: cutting

Registered User persianorwegian's Avatar
    persianorwegian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cutting

cutting
    Hello Everyone.

22years old 181cm 87 kilos

I've accomplished alot the last years. in 2010 I started working out. I lost 30 kg and I'm 2012 i lost 10 more. And in 2013 I worked out a lot trying to build some serious muscle. I've got awesome legs and calf. I do around 720kg in legpress (not one rep max.. never one rep max..) and standing I can do around 420kg in calf raises.

I workout with around 60 in incline bench and 80-90 in bench press all though I tend to do a lot of flyes and a lot of cables. And my chest looks great when its pumped. My back is "ok+" and I did all this with a painful and stubborn prolapse that I've had for 10 years now.

But heres the issue. I can't loose anymore bf. I am trying and tr ying. I weighed my food for months I used to workout out with a friend/atheletic fitness competitor for months and still I've got this sack of loose fat in my stomach and on my chest. I would look great without the extra fat, which when compressed looks like 2 kilos in butter on chest and stomach combined . the fat is really loose and feels like soft dough or a foam matress

I've tried for 2 years to get rid of i. But I can't do it. I've heard "you're eating too much" so I ate less then I heard "you need to eat more" so I ate more. I live on sweetpotatoes and potatoes, meat, vegetables, veggiefats and proteins. I drink only water. (Some times I eat pasta or rice) and on Saturdays I cheat. I eat bread and some chocolate.

So! I ask you guys for help I am out of ideas. I added photos to my profile they're called "fat"

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you dont have hormonal problems , then only answer is you are eating too much. measure and eat no more than 2000 cals everyday for a month while keeping the same workout intensity, and come back report how u didnt lose weight.

Urfed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep track of everything you eat and slowly tune down your intake lower and make sure you're not eating too many carbs. Increase your fiber intake if it's not decently high already so you're full longer along with a ton of water.

Registered User persianorwegian's Avatar
    persianorwegian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you I Will try to cut down on calories. But i also suspect hormonal problems.