Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sent her this insteD

Good morning I hope you have a good day. I was thinking last night about our phone conversation and your tone seemed very withdrawn and it made me think that I needed to clarify what I meant by me "needing space." I've been overwhelmed with school and my moms surgery and now recovery added to that. The disagreement we had about you going out with co-workers vs. Sticking to the plans we had didn't help either. I just need time to not be so overwhelmed by it all. I wasn't implying that I wanted a break from our relationship, I just need some time for myself to just get my school and family stuff in order. Please don't think that I didn't want to go to the wedding with you because I did and still do but my mom is my priority right now given that she just got home from surgery last night and is limited in what she can do. I hope you understand where I'm coming from
    Sig line rules

PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She responded

I understand and I'm giving you space like you asked

Hope your mom is feeling okay today
    Sig line rules

mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mook75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Op, just stop. The more texts you send, the more desperate you look. You're getting fisted by your gf.

Originally Posted by mook75 View Post
    Op, just stop. The more texts you send, the more desperate you look. You're getting fisted by your gf.
    I'm getting advice from my sis who is good with **** like this.... And it's working
    Sig line rules

dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PointBreak85 View Post
    Sent her this insteD

Good morning I hope you have a good day. I was thinking last night about our phone conversation and your tone seemed very withdrawn and it made me think that I needed to clarify what I meant by me "needing space." I've been overwhelmed with school and my moms surgery and now recovery added to that. The disagreement we had about you going out with co-workers vs. Sticking to the plans we had didn't help either. I just need time to not be so overwhelmed by it all. I wasn't implying that I wanted a break from our relationship, I just need some time for myself to just get my school and family stuff in order. Please don't think that I didn't want to go to the wedding with you because I did and still do but my mom is my priority right now given that she just got home from surgery last night and is limited in what she can do. I hope you understand where I'm coming from

Jesus phucking Christ. Glad your mom had successful surgery but this girl thinks you are a total vagina needy phuck. Stop texting her.

SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, ops about to learn that if you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes....
    *Hawks*Huskies*Mariners*Gators*

Originally Posted by dixoadam View Post
    Jesus phucking Christ. Glad your mom had successful surgery but this girl thinks you are a total vagina needy phuck. Stop texting her.
    I am after this well see her response
    Sig line rules

dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dixoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am after this well see her response
    Don't even think about her response.. Just phucking forget about it.

mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm getting advice from my sis who is good with **** like this.... And it's working
    I agree with listening to family, but taking advice from your sister is making you sound pathetic dude, read whole thread, lots of good advice, if you would have listened and just went NC and dealt with your **** instead of sending all these texts life would have been better, seriously tho no more listening to your sister on wording texts, just stop, go see her in person and judge the behavior, its really not that hard to tell if a girl is ready to check out on the relationship...and tbh while giving you space she has likely been scoping ******** talking to one of her orbiters.
    First Break All The Rules

now goal
    0.5 (1.0) ohp
    0.9 (1.5) bench
    1.0 (2.0) squat
    1.2 (2.0) dead

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No it's not. This entire thread is a cringe worthy load of crap. People here have given you good, non-attached-to-the-situation advice. That's what you need to hear. You're not going to listen. Someone could literally post a youtube video with 100 dollar bills raining down and a check for 1,000,000 dollars in your name while giving you advice and you wouldn't even notice. You're so fcking retarded and stuck into something that's not going to work, there isn't a force on this earth that can possibly stop you from fcking this up.

You're done. Do you understand that? She has checked out. Whether it's tomorrow, a week from now or 6 months from now, she's emotionally finished with you. Girls aren't like guys. When the emotional attachment is gone, everything is gone. That's it. It's over. Goodbye, adios, move the fck on. (You won't listen)

NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NpSGains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by montre View Post
    holy ****ing couldn't stop cringing over those texts. You're a textbook drama queen laying on the guilt trips. I forgive you but i need time. I'm rearranging my priorities.

"you put alcohol and coworkers over me" lol wut. Don't be so ****in dramatic. She went out for drinks with her coworkers once. She's not a rampaging alcoholic. And she's trying to make career moves. You're misrepresenting and skewing things in the most ridiculous way to milk more apologies and guilt trip her. Pathetic as ****, holy ****.

Jesus christ, can't believe i'm even reading this. You two need to break up, and you need to grow up.

Yes having a few drinks can be very important to office culture, especially if you aim to move up. It's called networking. Sorry her attending to adult things doesn't line up 100% to your childish expectations. Your mom is sick, but afai can tell she's not on her death bed, or dead. Your gf can take a night to see to her priorities.

And after this showing of your behavior, she was smart too. She's wise to put herself first and work on securing her future, by herself, because it would appear investing any amount of time into you over her priorities would be a grand waste, considering how quickly you'd make an exit and turn this entire situation into over drawn theatrics.

The world doesn't stop rotating at your command, and your gf would seek to take opportunity by the balls to move up in this life. Good for her tbh.

I was actually on your side at the beginning of this thread, but your over dramatic texts make you sound like a giant queen. And god knows if your showing of how much you overexaggerate things in your texts is any indication, this entire thread might be viciously skewed.
    this
    Raw lift brah

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first step to being an adult is not conversating via Text. Call her, texting is such a cowardly, disingenuous way to communicate. Christ. Only text to say good morning, good night and setup dates.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50) django0508 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    No it's not. This entire thread is a cringe worthy load of crap. People here have given you good, non-attached-to-the-situation advice. That's what you need to hear. You're not going to listen. Someone could literally post a youtube video with 100 dollar bills raining down and a check for 1,000,000 dollars in your name while giving you advice and you wouldn't even notice. You're so fcking retarded and stuck into something that's not going to work, there isn't a force on this earth that can possibly stop you from fcking this up.

You're done. Do you understand that? She has checked out. Whether it's tomorrow, a week from now or 6 months from now, she's emotionally finished with you. Girls aren't like guys. When the emotional attachment is gone, everything is gone. That's it. It's over. Goodbye, adios, move the fck on. (You won't listen)
    I agree. Sounds like she's done. The fact that you keep sending her those texts too is just making it worse. Should just stop now while you're sort of ahead.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we talked about my past flaws and she knows I mean working on it made improvement and have forgiven her. If after talking about this and the forgiving and she still doesn't see the bug picture then it's for the best we separate for good.

What makes u think it's painfully obvious?
    Your past flaws are why you're incapable of analyzing the situation in front of you and are incapable of taking the advice given to you. You just ignore what's been said to you time again.
    It doesn't matter what we say, your issue is simple. You don't ask for advice with the intention of taking it. You ask for advice with the intention of finding 1 person who will agree with the action you already know you want to take.
    You created this thread for advice correct? Name a person's advice you have taken. Quote the post, and quote the corresponding textmessages and explain how you took their advice.
    You can't. Because you never took anyone's advice. Instead, no one gave you the advice you wanted, so you asked your sister.

Anyway, this is how your threads go, I remember them from how cringeworthy they were last year, which is why I INSTANTLY knew it was you when I read 1-2 posts without even looking at the user. Even the desperation bumps. You're either a troll, or just a really really messed up individual.
    Either way, even after 3-5 of us saying she's emotionally checked out, you won't listen. So have fun OP.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She responded

I understand and I'm giving you space like you asked

Hope your mom is feeling okay today
    Here's what happens next:

-You stop acting like an emotional female once you've had enough "space" and text your girlfriend because you're too emotionally/socially retarded to call her like a normal person
    -She is distant and you get cranky with her because you're needy and want to have your ego stroked
    -Eventually she realizes that she's more of a man than you and breaks up with you due to your needy behavior

Come back and reply to my post when it happens.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sent her this insteD

uhhhhhhh

so much backpedaling you're gonna back right off a cliff. No bueno.

But what's done is done....

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol don't post in this section normally only have like 1 post of my entire miscing career here but I had to say something for this thread WHY THE FUK ARE YOU STILL WITH A GIRL THAT IS GOING TO AN EX'S WEDDING. IN WHAT WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IS THAT ACCEPTABLE. ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT STILL GIVING THIS GIRL A CHANCE OR ARE YOU STILL DELUDED THINKING SHE WILL EVER BE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU, LET ME REPEAT THAT ... WHO THE FUK GOES TO AN EX BOYFRIENDS WEDDING AND TELLS HER NEW BOYFRIEND TO COME WITH HER, FUK SAKE, get a grip OP. YOU WON'T LAST WITH THIS GIRL AND SHE SEEMS LIKE A DUMB BITCH, END IT WITH HER THEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOM AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know we've all said the same things, but who's taking wagers on whether OP listens?
    Too bad rep betting isn't still allowed

Originally Posted by WafflesBrah View Post
    lol don't post in this section normally only have like 1 post of my entire miscing career here but I had to say something for this thread WHY THE FUK ARE YOU STILL WITH A GIRL THAT IS GOING TO AN EX'S WEDDING. IN WHAT WAY, SHAPE OR FORM IS THAT ACCEPTABLE. ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT STILL GIVING THIS GIRL A CHANCE OR ARE YOU STILL DELUDED THINKING SHE WILL EVER BE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU, LET ME REPEAT THAT ... WHO THE FUK GOES TO AN EX BOYFRIENDS WEDDING AND TELLS HER NEW BOYFRIEND TO COME WITH HER, FUK SAKE, get a grip OP. YOU WON'T LAST WITH THIS GIRL AND SHE SEEMS LIKE A DUMB BITCH, END IT WITH HER THEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOM AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL

/thread

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Here's what happens next:

-You stop acting like an emotional female once you've had enough "space" and text your girlfriend because you're too emotionally/socially retarded to call her like a normal person
    -She is distant and you get cranky with her because you're needy and want to have your ego stroked
    -Eventually she realizes that she's more of a man than you and breaks up with you due to your needy behavior

Come back and reply to my post when it happens.
    we talked on the phone last night...

We are also meeting up Sunday.
    Sig line rules

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

As a female I'm telling you to go find some balls......

Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000) Ronnokk is just really nice. (+1000)

Keep us posted on how it goes dude
    Weight loss- Started: 370 lbs, Currently: 215 lbs
    155 lbs lost since 1/1/2012

Bench-245x1
    Squat-365x1
    Deadlift-465x1

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cringeworthy thread of the year.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's going to her ex-boyfriend's wedding?

Have fun with your cuckolding goals of 2015, breh.

jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

What's it like to be a ******* who bends over backwards to make chit work with a broad who has the audacity to go to her ex boyfriend's wedding while in a relationship with you?

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    As a female I'm telling you to go find some balls......
    Well I'm leaning towards dumping her the more I agave thought about it. Is that what u mean?
    Sig line rules

gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is not a proper relationship you're in, all your texts and the way you converse made me cringe

Don't ever threaten a break up, either work to fix the situation or actually break up

Hope she breaks up with you for both your sakes..

Originally Posted by gersfan View Post
    This is not a proper relationship you're in, all your texts and the way you converse made me cringe

Don't ever threaten a break up, either work to fix the situation or actually break up

Well if she doesn't realize what she did and doesn't want to work then it's best we see other people
    Sig line rules

Originally Posted by gersfan View Post

your not in my shoes buddy that's all I'm gonna tell you. I lost my dad 3months ago so that's a detail I forgot to add. The whole family has been full of sadness and stress
    Sig line rules

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I'm leaning towards dumping her the more I agave thought about it. Is that what u mean?
    You sound extremely beta.