NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why Pacman Gave In To Mayweather

FLOYD: "I want drug-testing!"

MANNY: "Okay."

FLOYD: "You use th​e​se​ gloves!"

FLOYD: "I want the date May 2!"

FLOYD: "I want the fight at the MGM!"

FLOYD: " ​We split the purse 60-40 in my favor!"

FLOYD: "If I lose, there will be a rematch!"

FLOYD: "If you lose, no rematch."

FLOYD: "The fight will be ​at my​ weight."

FLOYD: "I want the referee to be my countryman – an ​African-American."

FLOYD: "I will be the one to make the announcement that our fight is on!"

-----------------------

FRIEND: "Hey, Manny. You gave in to all his demands. Are you crazy?"

MANNY: "That's how we treat everyone in our Death
    Row back in the Islands.”
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's still gonna be a good fight and all, but the fact tha Pac-Man has lost 2 fights during the time it took to finally get this on paper--takes a little bit of the luster off the match IMO. And yes, I know he beat Bradley in his rematch with him.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know very little about boxing but that was a good read/post.

on recharge.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even if Manny loses, our peeps back home still win. Manny has a heart of gold and he is a world class philanthropist. His earnings help out thousands of people back home. Not to mention the crime rate goes down to zero when he fights, cuz everybody including criminals, communist insurgents in the north and muslim terrorists in the south watch him fight.
    This above all..

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Even if Manny loses, our peeps back home still win. Manny has a heart of gold and he is a world class philanthropist. His earnings help out thousands of people back home. Not to mention the crime rate goes down to zero when he fights, cuz everybody including criminals, communist insurgents in the north and muslim terrorists in the south watch him fight.
    Yeah, Pac-Man is da man.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukk Mayweather. I hate his fukking guts. He's a piece of shxt person. Fukk him in his azz w/a lemon-soaked cactus.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pac may have new inspiration.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Fukk Mayweather. I hate his fukking guts. He's a piece of shxt person. Fukk him in his azz w/a lemon-soaked cactus.
    I hear you, bro. But instead of lemon I would use BenGay, Vicks, and Tabasco sauce.

You should write a book, man. You can call it:

101 ways to treat your anus.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Pac may have new inspiration.

Yeah. Dats my cousin, bro.
    This above all..

rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100) rkdrkd is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    FLOYD: "I want drug-testing!"

FLOYD: "You use th​e​se​ gloves!"

FLOYD: "I want the date May 2!"

FLOYD: "I want the fight at the MGM!"

FLOYD: " ​We split the purse 60-40 in my favor!"

FLOYD: "If I lose, there will be a rematch!"

FLOYD: "If you lose, no rematch."

FLOYD: "The fight will be ​at my​ weight."

FLOYD: "I want the referee to be my countryman – an ​African-American."

FLOYD: "I will be the one to make the announcement that our fight is on!"

-----------------------

FRIEND: "Hey, Manny. You gave in to all his demands. Are you crazy?"

MANNY: "That's how we treat everyone in our Death
    Row back in the Islands.”
    I can't believe anyone would pay anything to watch this garbage.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well....

I don't know shvt about boxing and I don't watch it.
    But...being married to a Filipina I'm aware of Pac-Man from the current hype and other extended family members.
    Mainly her sisters husband who looks like Pac-Man but a smaller version.

I've seen Pac-Man interviewed on occasion and he seems like such an friendly, humble person I can't help but like him/his demeanor.

On the other hand NorWichGrad if your original post is verbatim about Mayweather's demands I already can't stand him.
    He must have the ego the size of Humvee especially with that 60/40 purse demand....incredible.

I have no clue about any possible outcome but I hope Pac-Man cleans his clock early on.

That's my ignorant take on it.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    mayweather is going to take him to school
    You're probably right, because Mayweather's gonna run.
    Too bad this fight didn't take place 5 years ago.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns