Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Evan Centopani parts with Prime Nutrition

http://centopani.com/prime-nutrition...ani-part-ways/

Over the course of my career as a professional bodybuilder, I’ve worked with relatively few companies. Fortunately, I have been able to learn a great deal and benefit tremendously from each of those relationships. I’m thankful to be able to say the same about my relationship with Prime Nutrition. My time spent working with Prime has taught me a great deal and has also reinforced that which I already knew regarding the supplement industry and my place in it. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Prime Nutrition for their support and for including me as part of their company; I sincerely appreciate it. Prime has taken a unique approach to growing their brand that has proven effective and I have no doubt that they will continue to grow rapidly. I wish Prime all the best.

Moving forward, I’m incredibly excited. The thought of expressing my fundamental beliefs by pursuing new endeavors leaves me fully inspired and eager to grow. As my future plans develop, I’ll be sure to keep everyone up to date here at centopani.com
    New supp company incoming?
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    relevant to my interests, this thread is
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That was short lived. Inb4 Endowed Nutrition

no homo

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So they ditched him?

Here it sounded like he was signed to a multi-year contract.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162881561
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL. On MD these guys were showing as if they were very tight and will stay in contract for a long time. But they didn't even last a year. Maybe the AC placing had something to do with this. Or maybe Centopani did not want to endorse and promote same old products just like every other pro. He should get a cooking show on television... He'll make $$$ with his persona, cooking skills n big arms on display. No homo. In the end, maybe Prime turned out to be the same as any other. It's good that he came up with his own site in time.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he comes out with his own supplements I'm going to scream.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I just don't think he's a big enough star anymore. He was a hot property in 2011 (winning his first two pro shows) and 2012 (a 3rd place at the Arnold, when the top 3 looked very close). But his physique has plateaued (or regressed, on the evidence of his last showing), and he's gone from "holy crap, EVAN's doing this show!" to "meh, there's number 4 on my prediction challenge." Hard to justify your own brand when you're in Evan's situation.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would probably take them lol. He's one of the few bodybuilders who knows nutrition beyond chicken and rice
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Obviously we are all just speculating what went on and we will probably never find out but I am sure Evan/Pj/Aaron will remain friends. I can't see Evan leaving and basically saying "f this I'm outta here", there will be a good reason behind it.

My guess is he doesn't agree with how they market a lot of their products, T&A which he has said he is against.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamantiumYoke View Post
    He should get a cooking show on television... He'll make $$$ with his persona, cooking skills n big arms on display.
    really fukin neat

really fukin gey. i honestly hope he doesnt. i dont see evan doing major damage anytime soon but he is too cool to just vanish. def has potential in other areas

blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackearlgrey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    I just don't think he's a big enough star anymore. He was a hot property in 2011 (winning his first two pro shows) and 2012 (a 3rd place at the Arnold, when the top 3 looked very close). But his physique has plateaued (or regressed, on the evidence of his last showing), and he's gone from "holy crap, EVAN's doing this show!" to "meh, there's number 4 on my prediction challenge." Hard to justify your own brand when you're in Evan's situation.
    Evan took 4th in 2011 arnold classic.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL. On MD these guys were showing as if they were very tight and will stay in contract for a long time. But they didn't even last a year. Maybe the AC placing had something to do with this. Or maybe Centopani did not want to endorse and promote same old products just like every other pro. He should get a cooking show on television... He'll make $$$ with his persona, cooking skills n big arms on display. No homo. In the end, maybe Prime turned out to be the same as any other. It's good that he came up with his own site in time.
    There is no such thing in business relationships, only money and advantages>everything else. Evan's slowly turning into Brandon Curry, who was a huge hope for BSN a few years ago.

gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gradeabrawn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree about T&A being a turnoff in order to promote supplements, especially when Evan is a married man
    Prime Nutrition Rep
    "The Best or Nothing!"
    www.primenutrition.com
    www.********.com/gradeabrawn

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I almost called this the day they combined forces. Forgot which thread I posted it in. I don't even know why anyone would join prime to start with.

LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000) LimitBreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I guess what palumbo says about Singerman is true after all!
    " Bodybuilding League " Channel for Bodybuilding expos , Bikini, physique, Fitness shows and contests. Videos for your viewing pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/BodybuildingLeague

Subscribe :)

AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LimitBreak View Post
    So I guess what palumbo says about Singerman is true after all!
    What does he say ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gradeabrawn View Post
    I agree about T&A being a turnoff in order to promote supplements, especially when Evan is a married man
    Strong post content to sig

What does he say ?
    Him and PJ don't have the best rep in the industry, and are known as pretty seedy guys from what I've read, but i'm also interested in the details

Found this http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...from-Rx-Muscle

Words of Palumbo himself I guess
    My Final Word Regarding Aaron Singerman's Departure from Rx Muscle

I’m writing this post because I felt it was important to reveal my thoughts on Aaron Singerman’s departure from Rx Muscle. I hope that our industry knows me well enough by now to realize that I place a high value on reporting the truth on subjects ranging from bodybuilding to politics to the spiritual question of why we’re all here. In that light, let me start off by saying that Aaron is a very talented individual who, when he applies himself, is capable of achieving just about anything he sets his mind out to. It was this drive and determination and passion that impressed me enough to, initially, hire Aaron to work for Rx Muscle; and after a year of dedicated service impressed me enough to promote him to the title of editor-in-chief of the website. No longer would I have to worry about editing articles, attending every show, and filming contest video myself. Or so I thought.

You see, Aaron loves to promote his achievements. In fact, he’s excellent at it. The problem is that he’s not very keen at promoting things he’s not involved in. Aaron also doesn’t like to do jobs that may be considered “behind the scenes”—jobs such as editing other people’s articles, or promoting other writers work. He finds these less than glamorous and, if he can get away with it, he’ll shunt those responsibilities. The editor-in-chief title is an all-encompassing position; meaning you must read, edit, fix, and promote (via social networking) the entire Rx Muscle site’s worth of content (Rx Muscle Main, Rx Girl, Rx Strength, and Mens Physique) every single day. Aaron was warned many times about neglecting these duties and was even given the option of stepping down from the position of editor in chief in favor of merely getting paid for doing what he liked to do—attending shows, radio hosting, and selling advertising. Aaron chose, instead, to give me an ultimatum. Either he keeps his Editor in Chief job (with full pay) or he leaves. To make matters worse, he threatened to convince sponsors to leave Rx Muscle if I chose to release him from his duties. Well, there’s one thing that we do not do over at Rx Muscle; we do not negotiate with terrorists. So I chose the option to release Aaron from his duties.

In case you’re thinking that I'm being kinda hard on Aaron for not doing this one duty, there’s another deal-breaking bad habit that Aaron had exposed just recently—he lied directly to my face. Lying is another pet peeve of mine that I simply won’t tolerate. I realize that, in Aaron’s mind, he’s never lied to me. This is because Aaron believes that it’s acceptable to tell people what they want to hear; that there’s no harm in it as long as the subject matter (in his mind) is not serious. The problem with this thinking process is two-fold. (1) Usually the “white lie” is something way more serious (on a deeper level) than Aaron imagines and (2) when these lies start to involve many different industry people, he starts to forget what the truth really is; and that’s when the real trouble begins. As Mark Twain once said, “If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything”.

So In closing, I want to reiterate that, despite what went down, I still consider Aaron and his family (his wife Darielle, son Asher, and his parents) to be wonderfully loving people. They all have tremendous hearts and would give you the proverbial shirt off their backs. That’s a unique quality that not many people can lay claim to. However, in the business world, sometimes friendship and business just doesn’t mesh well. So, I wish Aaron and his family all the best. With his passion and drive he’ll always earn a good living for his family and I’m sure, sooner or later, he’ll find his place in society.
    From getbig boards

From Mel Chancey on Rx. I'm posting this so words don't get twisted. This in no way suggests that I'm taking sides. I guess the truth really does hurt.

"truth to this matter was that we allowed aaron singerman to write his farwell and say it in his words wich would have been great until he started showing his true colors and lying to our sponsors about RX, so now the truth will be told!! aaron singerman was fired for making lies up about lee thompson,, dan solomon and tons of other things that are to long to list, hes a nuisance to the ifbb/npc to show promoters and athletes in our business,, i cant tell you how many calls i have gotten from this industry congratulating us for firing him,, but truth of the matter is that aaron fired himself by his actions.. so that being said that is why we took his thread down, if he would have shut his mouth and bowed out gracefully no one would have got to know all this,, but in true singerman form his ego maniac self could not handle the truth that he is a moron and no one in this industry wanted to keep dealing with his drama!! we werent trying to keep this from you all, we were just trying to be respectful to aaron at first,, but you cant give respect to a moron that cant even spell the word let alone give it!! aaron was fired for his actions and RX Muscle says GOOD RIDDANCE TO A REAL MORON!!!!!

And just to keep you all in tune,, i was the one who was sticking up for aaron when he got his press passes pulled for running his mouth about the ifbb,, im the one who got him to be able to attend the arnold classic this year, i have stuck up for him since i started at rx with this industry,, but let him tell the story from his delusional mind and im the bad guy!! Well ill take it, i never seen a dude like aaron in my lifetime,, and ive seen alot of scumbags in my travels so thats saying alot folks!!!"
    *Don't shoot the messenger
    Last edited by AdamantiumYoke; 03-23-2015 at 10:37 AM.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Coming soon...

Centopan nutrition
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Prime Nutrition didn't do a real good job with Centopani, especially when you see all that Universal Nutrition did with him all those years (videos, seminars, tours, etc). It was night and day, to be honest...and disappointing.

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Centopan nutrition
    Maybe Evan gets signed by Levrone Nutrition and becomes FULLBLOWN, baby.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    Maybe Evan gets signed by Levrone Nutrition and becomes FULLBLOWN, baby.
    That would be GEAR as I think Kevin is still the CEO there and his Sig series is just a separate supplement/product line...I never hear him promote GEAR though, maybe he sold it or is just a behind the scenes type guy there...

Compton is with GEAR as is Juan Diesel...Aaron Clark was with GEAR but now with Prime...these guys change Sponsors like I change kicks. lol

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    That would be GEAR as I think Kevin is still the CEO there and his Sig series is just a separate supplement/product line...I never hear him promote GEAR though, maybe he sold it or is just a behind the scenes type guy there...

Compton is with GEAR as is Juan Diesel...Aaron Clark was with GEAR but now with Prime...these guys change Sponsors like I change kicks. lol
    Compton is with Evogen and Juan is with 1-Up Bro.. if I recall correctly GEAR dropped everyone

Sucks to see Evan go. Prime/Blackstone makes solid products. I love Phytoform and Max-HP.

Here's hoping Evan goes back with Animal

Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Compton is with Evogen and Juan is with 1-Up Bro.. if I recall correctly GEAR dropped everyone

Sucks to see Evan go. Prime/Blackstone makes solid products. I love Phytoform and Max-HP.

Here's hoping Evan goes back with Animal
    Well dang...thx for info

- Kevin Levrone

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually hope Evan DOESN'T come out with his own line, at least within the near future because it seems like everybody is making their own crap.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never understood how he could have left Universal for Prime.

That's like quitting your job as a spinal surgeon, chief surgery @ a major hospital to go be a vet tech at an animal clinic in Detroit.
    ...imnoting

JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000) JoePietaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perhaps I'm in the minority, but what athletes are with this or that supplement company (or why they left) is not something that is exciting to me. I really could care less why Evan left and where he will end up. Bodybuilding is not the most exciting sport (we all know that as fans of it), but there has to be something more compelling to talk about than this.

Just my two cents.
    Founding Editor - MuscleSport Magazine
    Co-Host - The Gregg & Joe Show
    Executive Producer - The Joseph Cumia Show

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    In all honesty, you don't have to have the best show placings. You have to have a big fan following who is willing to support you and buy stuff you advertise for.

Example - Frank Mcgrath. Universal has done great with him, and he's won a show (at least not that I can remember). Their marketing is great, and he has a very powerful looking physique, which they work with to make their ads seem hardcore. That's what you need - a good following and a good team to market you well.

most people buying supplements probably don't even follow the IFBB shows that closely, if they even watch at all.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing twelve and a half minutes??! Mate.....**** off would ya?
    A pattern in the chaos.

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    I never understood how he could have left Universal for Prime.

That's like quitting your job as a spinal surgeon, chief surgery @ a major hospital to go be a vet tech at an animal clinic in Detroit.
    Thought the same.

Just speculating, but it seemed like at universal he was more of an employee and at prime more of a partner. Maybe that was the reason for the move. More growth, higher stake and potential for more money.

Who knows.