Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Srben View Post
    The guys you think are street poets and thug life types grew up in better neighborhoods than either of us. If you've ever been around real deprivation and lack, the last thing you do is glorify it. You get the hell away from it as soon as possible. Go Google "nostalgie de la boue".
    Bro honestly shut the **** up on thinking you know what people's reaction when they have lived in those types of environments.

You don't understand how that will always be home. I still go back in the summers to visit because no matter what my worst and best memories were there as was my childhood. There's rappers really did grow up in the hood so please stop with your dumbass typical rap hate comments with mass generalizations because some rappers come from decent homes and a decent amount don't. The ones who do and can write about subjects that I can relate from my past are what makes the music worth it for me.

Strong making generic hip hop equal to all hip hop when there's thousands of rappers who don't glorify the hood.

I'm usually the last person defending rap.

And Negged for being so ridiculously narrow minded. You sound like an idiot rambling on basing your argument on generic main stream rap.

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by srom12 View Post
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2cd3r8.jpg[/]

All hardcore S&P brahs on the misc are like this.
    Dudes in the S&P post rap all the time.

Originally Posted by eLjay28 View Post
    Bro honestly shut the **** up on thinking you know what people's reaction when they have lived in those types of environments...
    I'd like to come to your house with a van, and take you and the rest of these fanboys to the nearest MLK Blvd., and drop you off for a month. I can 100% guarantee that once you see real crime and poverty, and have to live in the middle of it, the last thing you'll do is listen to that bubblegum crap. I feel sorry for anyone that thinks that is "art", "music", or anything even remotely resembling culture.

The cruel irony is that your parents busted their asses to keep you out of that world, probably worked two jobs so that they could afford to live in a decent neighborhood, and you're probably sitting in a college dorm raging about my opinion. #thuglife
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FlexM3Ray View Post
    Came in expecting zebra cakes
    So much of this
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fckinloldbrah View Post
    this is the result of 40 years of white guilt cuckold beta white culture in murica
    While I think Srben is being heavy handed here, at least he is coherent. You are just spewing the worst of the misc, proving his point about our youth and culture.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    While I think Srben is being heavy handed here, at least he is coherent. You are just spewing the worst of the misc, proving his point about our youth and culture.
    I'm not making an attack on anyone's age. I've been attacked several times by others for mine, but age isn't even the issue to me. I can post YouTube videos of kids under 7 playing difficult pieces on piano,etc., all day long. My point is that somehow people have been convinced that rap and pop culture are legitimate art. Dudes itt are raging because the truth hurts. No one else will stand up and say it, so they're not used to hearing it, and it's a shock to their system. It's about time people with actual talent and skill came to the front, and we quit enabling all of this stupidity.

Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not making an attack on anyone's age. I've been attacked several times by others for mine, but age isn't even the issue to me. I can post YouTube videos of kids under 7 playing difficult pieces on piano,etc., all day long. My point is that somehow people have been convinced that rap and pop culture are legitimate art. Dudes itt are raging because the truth hurts. No one else will stand up and say it, so they're not used to hearing it, and it's a shock to their system. It's about time people with actual talent and skill came to the front, and we quit enabling all of this stupidity.
    I know this is the internet and you can say whatever you want with anonymity (for the most part), but what is compelling you to debate this topic? I don't really see your motivation behind your argument.
    `````````\|||/
    `````````(0 o)
    ,--ooO-----(0)-----------,
    ----NINJAS KILLED MY ----l
    --FAMILY! NEED MONEY --l
    ---TO LEARN KUNG FU!---l
    '--------------Ooo------'
    ````````|__|__|
    `````````||``||
    ````````ooO Ooo

2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't really care to argue whether rap is art or not. Tried to mention that in the beginning of this thread. But poetic, yeah. Entertaining, yeah. You said you liked thriller because it told a story. A lot of rap is story telling as well. It's not that serious. Some of the stuff rappers come up with is hilarious and worth a laugh, for me, anyway.

Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel sad for the people who actually listen to this trash music

Originally Posted by Mr. Bowflex View Post
    I know this is the internet and you can say whatever you want with anonymity (for the most part), but what is compelling you to debate this topic? I don't really see your motivation behind your argument.
    What's the motivation for people to attack me for not liking that crap? I'm sick of bad music, that's my motivation.

Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Bowflex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's the motivation for people to attack me for not liking that crap? I'm sick of bad music, that's my motivation.
    Can the same (motivation) be true when people on the S&P threads (primarily EJ) argued about you liking Target clothing and glue-whatever (I forget the term) shoes? EJ was a prick trying to make a point and you sound just like him in this topic.
    Last edited by Mr. Bowflex; 03-23-2015 at 07:40 AM.
    `````````\|||/
    `````````(0 o)
    --FAMILY! NEED MONEY --l
    ---TO LEARN KUNG FU!---l
    ````````|__|__|
    `````````||``||
    ````````ooO Ooo

LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LarsBoyd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My three favorite, and the reason I was obese as a child lol
    Bench-285
    Squat-365
    Deadlift-475

PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are simply a pretentious, deluded prick.

Music is anything that has rhythm to it. Some cultures have weird tastes in music, as some do with physical attractiveness. It all comes down to personal preference/taste. Complete subjectivity.

Heck, even silence is considered music. Music = art.

dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    the thing is, art is subjective. rap shouldn't be scrutinized in the same way that classical music is, because it's a totally different thing. biggie couldn't write a concerto, the same way bach couldn't be a rapper. neither is better than the other, they are just different. what you're saying isn't blowing anyone's mind, we just know better than to be pretentious about something as subjective as music, because it just makes you look like a dick.

Can the same (motivation) be true when people on the S&P threads (primarily EJ) argued about you liking Target clothing and glue-whatever (I forget the term) shoes? EJ was a prick trying to make a point and you sound just like him in this topic.
    Yeah, showing people how to dress nice in a way that they can actually afford is the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by PenorCut View Post
    ...Heck, even silence is considered music...
    A lack of rap would be music to my ears.

Yeah, showing people how to dress nice in a way that they can actually afford is the exact same thing.
    But the point is that you are acting like EJ in this thread.
    `````````\|||/
    `````````(0 o)
    --FAMILY! NEED MONEY --l
    ---TO LEARN KUNG FU!---l
    ````````|__|__|
    `````````||``||
    ````````ooO Ooo

Originally Posted by dozaman View Post
    ...biggie couldn't write a concerto, the same way bach couldn't be a rapper...
    I stopped reading here, and felt like I was having an out of body experience. Any baby, when they're first learning to talk, actually raps: "D-d-d-d-d-dadda". It requires zero skill, and yet still needs a team of writers, producers, and marketing staff to get off the ground. In my day, we had Run D.M.C. At least they had enough sense to rip off actual music ("Sample" - lol) and talk over it. The current crop of deludinoids is so far gone that they don't even bother to steal other people's music, and actually thinks they have musical ability.

dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000) dozaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    i don't see why you have a problem with rapping. it's just rhymingover a beat, man. do you hate rhyming? do you hate beats? or do you just hate when the two are put together? i mean, listen to a ghostface song, listen to all the wild/funny **** that guy says, and the awesome rza beats behind him. i don't understand what's not to like. have you ever been drunk with your friends and had a rap battle? you seem like you're probably too uptight to think that was fun, you'd probably be the guy sitting in the corner with his arms crossed telling himself that he's too intellectually superior.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me simplify. This is only 33 years-old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

You'll notice that song actually combines melody and rhythm, and the lyrics tell a story that is entertaining.
    Billie Jean came on up on my ipod and I hadn't heard it in so long. Was on repeat 5 times minimum great song. Michael Jackson has some amazing songs man. Maybe it was because as a kid, I had all the concerts on VHS and would watch them but damn...

Now, we literally use a phat ass to sell music. If you think Iggy would be popular without dat ass.... just lol.

Originally Posted by dozaman View Post
    ...have you ever been drunk with your friends and had a rap battle?...
    Nah, I just serve them on the dance floor. I like to keep it real.

I think the take away message is that there will always be people like Srben or rather, all of us will have moments like Srben. To illustrate:

William F. Buckley Jr.

Boston Globe

Sept. 13, 1964

An estimable critic writing for National Review, after seeing Presley writhe his way through one of Ed Sullivan's shows … suggested that future entertainers would have to wrestle with live octopuses in order to entertain a mass American audience. The XXX don't in fact do this, but how one wishes they did! And how this one wishes the octopus would win….

The XXX are not merely awful; I would consider it sacrilegious to say anything less than that they are god awful. They are so unbelievably horribly, so appallingly unmusical, so dogmatically insensitive to the magic of the art that they qualify as crowned heads of anti-music, even as the imposter popes went down in history as "anti-popes."

-

Newsweek

Feb. 24, 1964

Visually they are a nightmare, tight, dandified Edwardian-Beatnik suits and great pudding bowls of hair. Musically they are a near disaster, guitars and drums slamming out a merciless beat that does away with secondary rhythms, harmony and melody. Their lyrics (punctuated by nutty shouts of "yeah, yeah, yeah") are a catastrophe, a preposterous farrago of Valentine-card romantic sentiments….

The big question in the music business at the moment is, will the XXX last? The odds are that, in the words of another era, they're too hot not to cool down, and a cooled-down XXX is hard to picture. It is also hard to imagine any other field in which they could apply their talents, and so the odds are that they will fade away, as most adults confidently predict. But the odds in show business have a way of being broken, and the XXX have more showmanship than any group in years; they might just think up a new field for themselves. After all, they have done it already.

-

Theodore Strongin

New York Times

Feb. 10, 1964

The XXX' vocal quality can be described as hoarsely incoherent, with the minimal enunciation necessary to communicate the schematic texts.

Two theories were offered in at least one household to explain the XXX' popularity. The specialist said: "We haven't had an idol in a few years. The XXX are different, and we have to get rid of our excess energy somehow."

The other theory is that the longer parents object with such high dudgeon, the longer children will squeal so hysterically.
    Who were they talking about: The Beatles.

Bottom line:
    `````````\|||/
    `````````(0 o)
    --FAMILY! NEED MONEY --l
    ---TO LEARN KUNG FU!---l
    ````````|__|__|
    `````````||``||
    ````````ooO Ooo

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Now, we literally use a phat ass to sell music. If you think Iggy would be popular without dat ass.... just lol.
    There is some truth to this. MTV debuted with "Video killed the radio star". Often times, it's more about image then music now. That said, there are still people making credible music, it's just not at the top of the charts.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think the take away message is that there will always be people like Srben or rather, all of us will have moments like Srben. To illustrate:

Who were they talking about: The Beatles.

Bottom line:
    Implying most of the beatles songs were not garbage.

Beatles and rolling stone set a foundation for most of todays musical genres. Their music for the most part was trash and degenerate, but there was novelty in the music so people enjoyed it.

Compare some of today's "best" bands to composers like Hans Zimmer, Max Richter, Harry Gregson-williams. There is a reason their music is used in video games and movies today. Because music isn't susposed to be completely about entertainment. Its about creating emotion, feeling. It isn't suppose to disconnect you from the world, but put you back into the world, and enhance it.

This is the main problem in today's society. People are disconnected to objective reality they become liberals and think all people are equal, they think each life is precious(but only if it has been born, if its still in the womb its as worthless at the chit that comes out of your ass) even though 500,000 people died for <1 mile in WW1. They have never experienced objective reality. They have never felt true fear(outside of having a gun pointed at you with the intent to kill), true love(without divorce, completely trust in each other for life), true friendship(loyalty to the end, how many "friends" do you have that you know are 100% loyal to you to the end?) because this degenerate society does not reward these traits but punishes it.

http://takimag.com/article/never_tru...#axzz3UBpZsqQF

Go to the park and sit on a bench listening to this

Then do it and listen to any of today's popular music. Pop, rock, rap etc..

Feel the difference.

Originally Posted by Treeling View Post
    Implying most of the beatles songs were not garbage.

Beatles and rolling stone set a foundation for most of todays musical genres. Their music for the most part was trash and degenerate, but there was novelty in the music so people enjoyed it.

Compare some of today's "best" bands to composers like Hans Zimmer, Max Richter, Harry Gregson-williams. There is a reason their music is used in video games and movies today. Because music isn't susposed to be completely about entertainment. Its about creating emotion, feeling. It isn't suppose to disconnect you from the world, but put you back into the world, and enhance it.

This is the main problem in today's society. People are disconnected to objective reality they become liberals and think all people are equal, they think each life is precious(but only if it has been born, if its still in the womb its as worthless at the chit that comes out of your ass) even though 500,000 people died for <1 mile in WW1. They have never experienced objective reality. They have never felt true fear(outside of having a gun pointed at you with the intent to kill), true love(without divorce, completely trust in each other for life), true friendship(loyalty to the end, how many "friends" do you have that you know are 100% loyal to you to the end?) because this degenerate society does not reward these traits but punishes it.

http://takimag.com/article/never_tru...#axzz3UBpZsqQF

Go to the park and sit on a bench listening to this
    [youtube]rVN1B-tUpgs[/]
    Then do it and listen to any of today's popular music. Pop, rock, rap etc..

Feel the difference.
    Beautiful, 10/10 post.

imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    came in expecting:

leaving very disappointed
    OG Misc Crew - 2006 Checking in

Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Triathletes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would not even let my dog listen to that song

2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In response to above.

Societie's morals are changing today, I think everyone knows this, and this art is clearly representative of that. So to call this video unartistic is stupid. Maybe its not musically artistic to some of you, or you won't admit it, but it's visually artistic.

The artist calls herself Lil Debbie. Look at all of the responses in this thread expecting and posting pictures of Little Debbie cup cakes etc. Now think of when Andy Warhol painted can of Campbell's Tomato Soup and pictures of Marlynne Monroe? Those painting where sold as art and a lot of people had a problem with that. Maybe her name being Lil Debbie is just a coincidence, but still felt it should be pointed out.

Look at Riff Raff, a rapper who works with Lil Debbie, who is a guy covered in brand tattoos like BET and Bart Simpson. That is all part of his image and performance like Warhol. So what I'm saying is its not all about music here. Composers didn't make music videos. This is progression.

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd love to tie this skank up and let her choke on my cock like the good for nothing slut she is. Ideally I'd have her dad in the same room watching his little daughter's throat filled. useless scum only good for pussy and even that's torn up

Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bevs137 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At this rate, I doubt we'll be around another year or two. They don't teach children cursive any more, common core math is taking over (http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...259363861.html), and the culture is pure trash. When I was 18, I was having a conversation with a friend of mine's father. He was basically laughing at us, telling us that the math we were learning in college, they learned in middle-high school. Growing up, I'd occasionally read about a president or famous historical figure that didn't get past ____ grade. Then, one day, I came across an old test from the equivalent to 6th grade. When was the last time you conjugated Latin verbs, spoke two or more languages, and played several musical instruments? The Declaration of Independence has to be read and re-read to fully appreciate its greatness, within two generations will have to be translated to txt speak (LOL. OMG!). People on dates don't even talk to each other, instead sit across the table and text and post. Five years tops, people will be squeaking and making popping sounds with their mouth to communicate.
    IQ scores increase each generation. The education system has problems, but it also has improved over time. College is much more competitive now.

Having to reread the Declaration of Independence doesn't mean society is dumber; it means the language has evolved. For example, old english is obviously outdated. Struggling to read untranslated Shakespearing plays isn't a sign of stupidity.

You're talking out of your ass.
    460/343/606

Originally Posted by Bevs137 View Post
    IQ scores increase each generation...
    And yet here we are.