Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lil Debbie Must be Squatting

Looking good, no?

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She certainly isn't relying on musical skill for fame, is she? Pure trash. I was just musing the other day over the fact that it's only been ~ 300 years since we went from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7hM7SO8nQ

to that ^^^^ crap.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TimCross69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    she is lesbian... if your wondering

FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlexM3Ray has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Came in expecting zebra cakes

2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2good4you has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Srben View Post
    She certainly isn't relying on musical skill for fame, is she?
    Maybe it's more entertainment than art.

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FlexM3Ray View Post
    Came in expecting zebra cakes
    leaving disappointed

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2good4you View Post
    Maybe it's more entertainment than art.
    It's neither entertainment, nor art. It's crap. Rap/hip hop/whatever you want to call it is the bottom of the barrel. It's for people that are too lazy to learn a musical instrument, but want to be famous. Instead of practicing scales, they stand around rhyming, poorly, over a drum machine. At this pace, in ten years we'll be listening to people slap their thighs and grunt.

And yes, I'm aware I'm 43 years-old. Regardless, we need a cultural renaissance.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Disgusting reminds me of that aussi girl with the fake ass and fake American hood accent, that Iggy sloot.

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came in expecting

all grown up.

Leaving disappointed.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

It's neither entertainment, nor art. It's crap. Rap/hip hop/whatever you want to call it is the bottom of the barrel. It's for people that are too lazy to learn a musical instrument, but want to be famous. Instead of practicing scales, they stand around rhyming, poorly, over a drum machine. At this pace, in ten years we'll be listening to people slap their thighs and grunt.

And yes, I'm aware I'm 43 years-old. Regardless, we need a cultural renaissance.
    It's entertainment for me. It is a lifestyle for them and it looks like that's what they're expressing?

fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000) fulloffat is a name known to all. (+5000)

IMHO, I doubt she wrote anything she is "singing". But she IS a product, and people will make her millions. For awhile.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" -Arnold

Photography Crew
    Canon T5I

Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

yes the video in the OP is trash, but your mindset is so one sided its unbelievable. i'd rather listen to generic radio music then bach or beethoven ANY day of the week. you probably think it makes you seem sophisticated to like music from several centuries ago, when really the fact that you think that is the ONLY good music that exists makes you look snobby.
    S&P

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she's always kind of had an ass though

and i'm talking since the g ucci g ucci video
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by 2good4you View Post
    It's entertainment for me. It is a lifestyle for them and it looks like that's what they're expressing?
    If that's entertaining to you, I feel sorry for you, and I don't say that as an attack on you, or to be mean; I honestly mean that. That's not a "lifestyle". It's a synthetic product that is devoid of any substance or value, and it's only purpose is to destroy real culture and values like a cancer. Look for music and art that lift you up, take you higher - not turn you into an animal.

SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 drug overdose and death at the age of 27.

Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000)

this is probably the one of the most hipster quotes I've ever quoted lol

replace craft beer with fine wine

replace ironic t-shirts with suits

replace wayfarers with designer glasses

and BAM! yet another hipster that tries to out-hipster other hipsters lol

...what kind of fixie ya got, bro?

Originally Posted by Forklift193 View Post
    yes the video in the OP is trash, but your mindset is so one sided its unbelievable. i'd rather listen to generic radio music then bach or beethoven ANY day of the week. you probably think it makes you seem sophisticated to like music from several centuries ago, when really the fact that you think that is the ONLY good music that exists makes you look snobby.
    That's one way of looking at it. Actually, you could look at the opposing viewpoint in much the same way: that is, your inferiority complex makes you reject real music because you think that people that listen to real music are snobs, so you try to give them a sort of middle finger by listening to that crap, and doing anything that contradicts societal norms and standards. Is that true? I don't know. Only you can answer that. However, if you go back and re-read my posts, I never said that classical is the only good music that exists. As a matter of fact, I grew up with a mother that loved Motown and oldies, and older sister that went from disco to 80's, and I'm fond of almost everything. I'm also a musician and artist, and appreciate skill. That video is trash, and the people in it probably didn't even write anything in it. It's a group of talentless people trying to get wealthy and famous.

Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If that's entertaining to you, I feel sorry for you, and I don't say that as an attack on you, or to be mean; I honestly mean that. That's not a "lifestyle". It's a synthetic product that is devoid of any substance or value, and it's only purpose is to destroy real culture and values like a cancer. Look for music and art that lift you up, take you higher - not turn you into an animal.
    "My head is banging like Metallica. Swallow a bottle of advil up, then head back to the bedroom where she suck me dry like Dracula"

Lord crew

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your inferiority complex makes you reject real music because you think that people that listen to real music are snobs.

Stopped reading after this.

If you truly loved and respected music you would understand that rap/hip hip is its own style/culture and that although the video in the OP is straight trash (it really is trash) it does not encompass the genre as a whole. There are dozens of artist that are amazingly inspirational in hip hop/rap that will never make it big because their music does not make the club bang which is what mainstream music/society is all about.

Sorry that you, like so many others, take what you hear on the radio and TV as the standard that rap/hip hop lives by.
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unaware and confused
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

Originally Posted by Petorius12 View Post
    this is probably the one of the most hipster quotes I've ever quoted lol

replace craft beer with fine wine

replace ironic t-shirts with suits

replace wayfarers with designer glasses

and BAM! yet another hipster that tries to out-hipster other hipsters lol

...what kind of fixie ya got, bro?
    If sitting down and composing music that lasts for hundreds of years, or writing stories, painting or sculpting that will be appreciated over a millennia after it is finished is hipster, then I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Srben; 03-22-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Originally Posted by apolloman View Post
    Stopped reading after this.

If you truly loved and respected music you would understand that rap/hip hip is its own style/culture....
    Stopped reading after this. It's neither style, nor culture. It's crap. It's to your soul what McDonald's is to your body.

lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lakeybalboa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    does she think showing her ass upside down makes her less of a sloot

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who?

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Astyanax View Post
    Came in expecting

this

was already reaching into my pants ready to fap to the cupcake queen

leaving disappointed
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stopped reading after this. It's neither style, nor culture. It's crap. It's to your soul what McDonald's is to your body.
    Get off your high horse. You are everything that is wrong with this world. A stuck up attitude and thinks only the things he likes are the things that are good. Arguing with kids half your age on a message board. You're cool, man.

Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000) Ermahgerdd is just really nice. (+1000)
    She certainly isn't relying on musical skill for fame, is she? Pure trash. I was just musing the other day over the fact that it's only been ~ 300 years since we went from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q7hM7SO8nQ

to that ^^^^ crap.
    wood rather listen to classical than her **** lmao.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MostDeaf View Post
    Get off your high horse. You are everything that is wrong with this world. A stuck up attitude and thinks only the things he likes are the things that are good. Arguing with kids half your age on a message board. You're cool, man.
    this
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: lil' Debbie's fan club

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao well aren't you just an arrogant bitch.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson