Page 145 of 226 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 6773
    Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I heard Olympics is a huge **** fest. A lot of people that make it but know they don't have a shot at making podium just go there to party in the olympic athlete village and smash athlete HBB's..................good luck brah, LOL
    Pretty much the meet I was at last summer I just remember the men's and women's basketball teams went at it like a bunch of rabbits. Like the bowls of raincoats around our building were always empty. It sucked for security reasons that you had to stay within your own countries building cause of security reasons which was sorta stupid until out countries tried to get into the Canada building when trying to trade for our stuff.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    I'll be sure to watch it first so you don't waste your time if it's aired.
    Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I heard Olympics is a huge **** fest. A lot of people that make it but know they don't have a shot at making podium just go there to party in the olympic athlete village and smash athlete HBB's..................good luck brah, LOL
    Pretty much the meet I was at last summer I just remember the men's and women's basketball teams went at it like a bunch of rabbits. Like the bowls of raincoats around our building were always empty. It sucked for security reasons that you had to stay within your own countries building cause of security reasons which was sorta stupid until out countries tried to get into the Canada building when trying to trade for our stuff.
    BRB, training for the Olympic Trials.

Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Much appreciated.

BRB, training for the Olympic Trials.
    You know you can also go as a team manager where you literally plan the entire trip and get to go as well.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know you can also go as a team manager where you literally plan the entire trip and get to go as well.
    But what are my chances of banging super athletic HBBs as a manager?

But what are my chances of banging super athletic HBBs as a manager?
    As long as you're in good shape you have a chance to bang someone.

As long as you're in good shape you have a chance to bang someone.
    I'm in good shape compared to your average person.

I imagine the bar is higher for Olympians.

I'm in good shape compared to your average person.

I imagine the bar is higher for Olympians.
    Oh it's stupid high. Pretty much stay within your event and you can bang a decent amount.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muneyy View Post
    Not to be a Debbie Downer for this thread but....Stay safe Misc Bros. One of the guys I used to Skateboard and play hockey with died yesterday. He was at his bachelor part and I guess the 4 wheeler rolled over on him and he drowned. Fluke accident, but I guess that's how life goes.
    Terrible way to die. RIP, life is unpredictable and nothing is permanent
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DeBaie View Post
    Where exactly will you be? Do you already have set plans?

Basically; go to the gym, hit the patios downtown, relax alongside the waterfront, etc.

As for the Philippines, the company I work for opened up a relatively new office. As with any business that operates globally, it's in our best interest to operate in the most cost-effective locations around the world. For me, that means work hard and play harder. The weather here is amazing, food and drinks are cheap, and I am basically the tallest man in the country.
    Spending a couple nights in Halifax then going to a small town called Pugwash
    Any suggestions for cities/towns to visit?

Damn I'm mirin brah
    I've heard that Filipino women worship white males, stay safe
    ***Canadian crew***
    BSc crew

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170863321

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Shot put. I have no chance of making the team lol but still may be able to medal and hopefully land some funding.
    good luck man! in for video with u wearing a shirt that says misc lol

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TibiConfidas View Post

Damn I'm mirin brah
    Who live in other countries and have money

Make Canada Great Again Psyllius's Avatar
    Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    Who live in other countries and have money
    Man lands on moon! lmao
    They don't want you to win.

Common sense Crew.

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    good luck man! in for video with u wearing a shirt that says misc lol
    If the Misc or bb.com want to sponsor me then I'd be up for that seeing as I have zero sponsors and do everything out of pocket.

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Food and drink good there? How about the women?
    Food has been decent. Everything is very cheap. A bottle of San Migel, for example, costs ~ $1 CAD, is 5% alcohol, and only 100 cals

Originally Posted by TibiConfidas View Post
    Damn I'm mirin brah
    Pugwash he says... :| please let me know how your time is there. Country life, so bring a book. Otherwise, hopefully you enjoy the outdoors, fishing, and having bonfires. As for cities to visit, I have to say Halifax being the capital and biggest urban area.

As for the Flips, they are indeed worship-like. They definitely love the white males, especially the expats. I finally know what it feels like to be a minority, dem feels.
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

If the Misc or bb.com want to sponsor me then I'd be up for that seeing as I have zero sponsors and do everything out of pocket.
    Sponsored by the Misc or BB.com?

Impossible, you're an actual athlete. They prefer to call fitness models and bodybuilders "athletes".

Originally Posted by DeBaie View Post
    Food has been decent. Everything is very cheap. A bottle of San Migel, for example, costs ~ $1 CAD, is 5% alcohol, and only 100 cals
    As for the Flips, they are indeed worship-like. They definitely love the white males, especially the expats. I finally know what it feels like to be a minority, dem feels.
    TFW an affluent minority. Beats being the kind that the police shoot for chits and giggles.

Final update on my hair (really this is what we talk about on CC right now) got in the chair, went through the details of what I usually get, what happened and what the barber could do and I just let him get to work. The barber shop is seriously old school, 4 chairs, 4 barbers, beards, tattoos, laid back attitude but they get sh*t done. Dude was detailed with me mainly cause he had to fix a fuuk up, spun me around to show the final product and my response was "holy fuuk that's amazing" so looks like I'll be using this place for a while.

Sponsored by the Misc or BB.com?

Impossible, you're an actual athlete. They prefer to call fitness models and bodybuilders "athletes".
    Is it because I don't eat chicken, rice and broccoli every meals? Or because my body fat isn't a single digit?

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn, some real old *******s in here that i haven't seen in a long time

all we need is JP izzy doni and the rest of the old squadron to return now lol
    ***Canadian Crew***

Is it because I don't eat chicken, rice and broccoli every meals? Or because my body fat isn't a single digit?
    Don't think you are allowed to be legit strong . . . or be good at an actual sport. It makes the hungry skeletons uncomfortable.

iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500) iLoveCali is not very helpful. (-500)
    cool story bro

Don't think you are allowed to be legit strong . . . or be good at an actual sport. It makes the hungry skeletons uncomfortable.
    I will be hunting down some sponsors after my season is over. Kinda be a walking billboard.

Originally Posted by iLoveCali View Post
    cool story bro
    If you're going to troll at least be a good troll. Put some effort into it.

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tonyparker69 View Post
    damn, some real old *******s in here that i haven't seen in a long time

all we need is JP izzy doni and the rest of the old squadron to return now lol
    Fuk, retro.

Where did they all go?
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

Make Canada Great Again Psyllius's Avatar
    Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Psyllius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's Canada day!

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    They don't want you to win.

Common sense Crew.

I will be hunting down some sponsors after my season is over. Kinda be a walking billboard.
    6'3" @ 303 lbs. You got some space to fit quite a few ads.

Originally Posted by Psyllius View Post
    It's Canada day!
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Canada gets a whole day?

That's fair. Everyday is Murikka day.

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's my first Canada day as a Canadian citizen, and I'm at work (work in the states). Boo!
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    It's my first Canada day as a Canadian citizen, and I'm at work (work in the states). Boo!
    Bro where you living in Canada?

Happy to see you left that city north of me for Canada
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    What's with the avi?

I know you don't have that hair back yet.

Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Breen86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Canada Day Canabrahs
    [Strongman au Naturel] [XBL - zeroTORK] *Marsbrah Crew*

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm in Windsor
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's with the avi?

I know you don't have that hair back yet.
    Shaved my head bro

Hopefully enlisting in the military - waiting to hear back from them next week regarding my medical and then it's the waiting game for a job offer.

Honestly just haven't found the time to take a new pic for my avi + I truly forget how to change it..

Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    I'm in Windsor
    We'll have to go grab a couple beers sometime bro
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Shaved my head bro
    Hopefully enlisting in the military - waiting to hear back from them next week regarding my medical and then it's the waiting game for a job offer.
    Canada has a military?

Now I'm calling bullchit.