Page 215 of 226 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 6773
    JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    No such thing pal!!!!!
    Why are you following me around like a lost little puppy dog? Go hang out with the rest of the bandwagoning drama queens. We don’t need your kind around here.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Why are you following me around like a lost little puppy dog? Go hang out with the rest of the bandwagoning drama queens. We don’t need your kind around here.
    why are you so hostile all the time man???

You need to forgive your mother and love your father

You're full of anger and in a fallen state

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why are you so hostile all the time man???

You need to forgive your mother and love your father

You're full of anger and in a fallen state
    If you can act halfway normal maybe you will be able to stay but I’m pretty sure if you keep it up I won’t be the only one here that gets upset. Don’t be weird!
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You still alive Fawn? Lol, wow, todays heat was crazynuts! Yup, that sounds like a lot of work.
    Yeah. I’m alive. I drink a lot of water, lol. My fukkin tractor overheated today, so that sucked. I was bush hogging. At least then I can sit down and maybe catch a breeze. The fencing is the worst.

Did you manage ok? Two doors down they were putting on shingles.. like... WHY?!?!
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Yeah. I’m alive. I drink a lot of water, lol. My fukkin tractor overheated today, so that sucked. I was bush hogging. At least then I can sit down and maybe catch a breeze. The fencing is the worst.

Did you manage ok? Two doors down they were putting on shingles.. like... WHY?!?!
    Brutality to the max, sorry to hear about the tractor. Not much of a breeze yesterday at all.

I barely managed, both the boss and I were expecting an early day just making relief cuts, powerwashing and sealing some exposed aggregate concrete and then go watch the world cup at the shop but guess what? The donkeys ended up choosing the wrong colour so it didn’t match what was already there so instead of an easy day we end up jackhammering out the beautiful work we did the day prior and then forming it back up again. I really need this long weekend. Almost upsetting me just talking about it, lol.

Roofing would have just been stupid but I’ve roofed in some really hot weather before myself so I can’t really talk. Had a lot of different construction jobs over the years.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NOTHINSPECIAL69 View Post
    Hey there, fellow hosers!
    Who's excited for the long weekend?
    Hope everyone's got some good food and good times lined up; there's a 2-4 and a chesterfield with my name on it!
    And don't forget to ask for help when shaving that maple leaf into your back hair, we don't need any heroes out there.

Also, new to this thread, but the girlfriend and I are moving from Vancouver to Toronto at the end of July.
    Shipping our things while we drive across and take in the sites, Departures style.
    What should we see? Where should we go?
    I'm looking for the best, and maybe even the worst, this country has to offer.
    What you sayin', misc?
    See as no one has responded to you.

Welcome to Toronto and to CC.

Uh Toronto is insane for stuff you do, you'll find anything and everything here. I'm not really sure what to tell you to do just explore man I've lived here my whole life basically and still discovering new stuff.

Where about in Toronto are you moving to?

Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone in here still lift? I've been running some programs, lifting sorta like I used to, has been fun, looking to get strong or stronger again.

Anyways here some push pres 185lbs for 6 reps from last week. I think it was 5 sets total, trying to get to 225lbs for reps again, not sure I'll get back around to 275+ for a max.

Don't mind the leaning the shoulder and elbow were nagging me.

wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    Anyone in here still lift? I've been running some programs, lifting sorta like I used to, has been fun, looking to get strong or stronger again.

Anyways here some push pres 185lbs for 6 reps from last week. I think it was 5 sets total, trying to get to 225lbs for reps again, not sure I'll get back around to 275+ for a max.

Beasting and Feasting as always!

Been super busy, so I am barely lifting these days. Really need to design a 1-hour unilateral routine. Looking to fix shoulder mobility and muscular imbalance (left-right). Hope to maintain my mass and burn some fat. Will lift heavy again after rehab for my achilles and lower back are fully complete (hopefully in 5 or 6 months time).

I miss lifting for PR's. Fuark
    ***Canadian Crew***
    **Misc WSO Crew**

"Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills"

RIP mainsqueeze530

wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey there, fellow hosers!
    Who's excited for the long weekend?
    Hope everyone's got some good food and good times lined up; there's a 2-4 and a chesterfield with my name on it!
    And don't forget to ask for help when shaving that maple leaf into your back hair, we don't need any heroes out there.

Also, new to this thread, but the girlfriend and I are moving from Vancouver to Toronto at the end of July.
    Shipping our things while we drive across and take in the sites, Departures style.
    What should we see? Where should we go?
    I'm looking for the best, and maybe even the worst, this country has to offer.
    What you sayin', misc?
    Exciting stuff man. Moving to TO for a new job?

There are tons of stuff to do in the city:
    St. Lawrence market, Toronto Islands/Waterfront, Food Festivals (there are a million of them in the summer), Scarborough Bluffs, ROM, AGO.

Let me know what you two are into, and I can provide more tips & guidance

Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Canuck Day!!!

Impressive, hope you reach your strength goals boss.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That was looking smooth brah, looked strict, couldn't even tell this was a push press so you're not using much leg drive at all it seems. 225 strict is in your very near future.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Hot As Hell Canada Day! Seeing fireworks in Kitchener. Day off tomorrow, so it's cooking day for me
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by wangjiny View Post
    Beasting and Feasting as always!

Been super busy, so I am barely lifting these days. Really need to design a 1-hour unilateral routine. Looking to fix shoulder mobility and muscular imbalance (left-right). Hope to maintain my mass and burn some fat. Will lift heavy again after rehab for my achilles and lower back are fully complete (hopefully in 5 or 6 months time).

I miss lifting for PR's. Fuark
    Yeah I wasn't lifting for a while, felt like sh*t, good to be back in the gym again even just lifting a bit felt way better. So do whatever you can to get back in there.

Impressive, hope you reach your strength goals boss.
    Thanks I do too, I don't need to be as strong as before but still want to be strong.

That was looking smooth brah, looked strict, couldn't even tell this was a push press so you're not using much leg drive at all it seems. 225 strict is in your very near future.
    Actually no leg drive on this, should have worn a light shirt to see if I had any leg drive or even just a better angle. But thanks that 225 strict should be there soon, leg drive wise I'm probably in the 275 range.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agreed! Looked strict to me.

Happy Canada Day, friends!!

Crazy hot, and we don't have a pool, so we checked into the Hilton where they have an outdoor pool (4 minute drive from home). Went to Chop for dinner last night. Hung out at the pool again today, then scurried home. Cooler full of cold beer. Making piri piri chicken on the grill tonight with parisienne potatoes. Churrasqueira. Soaking ourselves down the garden hose too. #lifeisbloodyawesome
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Ready for another ridiculous heat wave?
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ready for it! Would be such a great week, weather wise, to take off for a cottage vacation.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My main concern is how insanely dry its getting in south east Ontario and western Quebec. Not good at all, we gonna get some serious forest fires if this keeps up!
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

No I can only sweat so damn much a day.

Platinum Account Member NOTHINSPECIAL69's Avatar
    NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOTHINSPECIAL69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See as no one has responded to you.

Welcome to Toronto and to CC.

Uh Toronto is insane for stuff you do, you'll find anything and everything here. I'm not really sure what to tell you to do just explore man I've lived here my whole life basically and still discovering new stuff.

Where about in Toronto are you moving to?
    We aren't too sure yet.
    She's got family in North York so we'll be staying there briefly, but we'll probably end up somewhere closer to Downtown.
    I was checking out Parkdale at one point, Leslieville too - everyone we talk to has a different opinion, it's pretty funny.

Originally Posted by wangjiny View Post
    Exciting stuff man. Moving to TO for a new job?

There are tons of stuff to do in the city:
    St. Lawrence market, Toronto Islands/Waterfront, Food Festivals (there are a million of them in the summer), Scarborough Bluffs, ROM, AGO.

Let me know what you two are into, and I can provide more tips & guidance
    Kind of? I'm a freelance illustrator/graphic designer so I work remotely, I might try to land something more permanent when I'm there just to ease my mind in terms of finances.
    Huge fan of art, nature and science, culture, sports, pretty girls... I don't know, still very much a wide-eyed kid in a lot of ways.

Appreciate the replies, just trying to pack up and sort my life out before heading that way. It's a trip for sure.
    Last edited by NOTHINSPECIAL69; 07-09-2018 at 01:21 PM.
    10/03/13

No I can only sweat so damn much a day.
    My boss had mercy on my soul today, got done a bit early, lol. I’m sore from wakeboarding yesterday too.
    Last edited by JaymzJ; 07-09-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys, the minimum wage increase is killing me. I’m honestly starting to consider child labour because my son is more capable than the morons I’m getting.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Guys, the minimum wage increase is killing me. I’m honestly starting to consider child labour because my son is more capable than the morons I’m getting.
    I’m dreading the day I have to train a new guy, last year we were a crew of 3, this year it’s just me and the boss man, luckily he hasn’t minded it just being us so far.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

I’m dreading the day I have to train a new guy, last year we were a crew of 3, this year it’s just me and the boss man, luckily he hasn’t minded it just being us so far.
    Pepper yourself. If i could do all the shifts myself i would. But horses refuse to look after themselves and I can’t work 7 days/week.

*CANADIAN CREW*

We aren't too sure yet.
    She's got family in North York so we'll be staying there briefly, but we'll probably end up somewhere closer to Downtown.
    I was checking out Parkdale at one point, Leslieville too - everyone we talk to has a different opinion, it's pretty funny.
    Both areas are nice. Leslieville I haven't spent too much time in just worked in that area for a bit, it's pretty nice, older homes not really any new condos there but it all depends on what you're looking for in a place.

Parkdale my friend lives there and I'm not far from it so I'm there a lot so know the area quite well. Along with the surrounding areas because Parkdale is small, it's really starting to gentrify, younger crowds there, less older people as they move or pass on. There are a lot of condos there and some new ones that will start to be built soon.

Really there are a lot of good and bad for every area in Toronto. Find one you like and just enjoy it. I'm looking to move into the Humber Bay area in one of those condos soon depending on work.

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What'd this guy get banned for?

Porn.

*CANADIAN CREW*

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What did LaughingStorm get banned for?

Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    What did LaughingStorm get banned for?
    Cause he’s a **** disturber.

*CANADIAN CREW*

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cause he’s a **** disturber.
    Than you should of been permabanned in April 2012
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!