Page 13 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    Her head game must not be on point, sounds like she just needs a nice, dominant man to show her how to handle a kawk properly...........I'm not normally into chunky chicks but I'm willing to help a fellow Canadian Miscer's sister out and offer a free lesson.............number?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm not saying a goddom thing... dat cawk game doe.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    Ouch... she's like me... but I'm 5'8... LOL... My longest relationship has been 2 years. and then I haven't been in one for 4 years. but honestly I'm ok with being single. I can't even imagine myself in a relationship right now.

Maybe she'll get her act together before too long
    She's has a very chitty personality tho. She's one of those fat chick who treat people badly and boss her boyfriends around. I still trust she wil realize she fuked up tho. She often talk of going back to school so its not like she is unaware of both the problem and how to solve it. If she doesn't, oh well.

Her head game must not be on point, sounds like she just needs a nice, dominant man to show her how to handle a kawk properly...........I'm not normally into chunky chicks but I'm willing to help a fellow Canadian Miscer's sister out and offer a free lesson.............number?
    Trust me, she ain't pretty. I won't post pics of family membes for obvious reasons but you are not missing out on anything. I know it sound harsh but it is wut it eez.

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    She's has a very chitty personality tho. She's one of those fat chick who treat people badly and boss her boyfriends around. I still trust she wil realize she fuked up tho. She often talk of going back to school so its not like she is unaware of both the problem and how to solve it. If she doesn't, oh well.
    That's sad. I was friends with a girl like that for a while until I finally decided that she was a POS and cut it off... Drugs, terrible personality and treated her child in a way that I thought was beyond shtty (taught her to curse for her first words and spanked the sht out of her). I saw that and cut everything off. I just hope your sister isn't white trash like my ex friend.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is my favorite quote of the day.

You are an example to us all.

I just hope your sister isn't white trash like my ex friend.
    You got a problem with White Trash, bish?

Say that chit to my face (I'll get you a stepstool)!

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just got out of a relationship and I feel like chit

Imma get white girl wasted tonight

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My sis is 18, she has not dated at all so far or she's really good at hiding dudes she's dating. I'm awaiting the opportunity to intimidate the **** out of the first guy she introduces me to, especially since she's big on indie-rock, plays guitar, etc. so chances are it's going to be some skinny, malnourished, hipster *******.
    18 eh. i can be a hipster *******. but thats a big age gap between u and your sister
    ***Canadian Crew***

will send someone a positive message every week.

legs 2 times a week

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    Sorry to hear that, bruv.

Honestly, I'm usually relieved by the time a relationship is over.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just going to cover what we've been talking about.

LOL at people getting butt hurt over height. Always had one friend that was always salty that he was like an inch shorter than I am.

As for intimidating significant others fathers I haven't usually made it to that point with most girls. I did meet one and the first thing he said was "holy fuuk you're a a big dude" so I guess I'm good on not getting intimidated since I may be the one doing it until they get to know me (then I can get screwed).

As for significant others height. Being taller I would generally prefer someone taller. Also better shot at making a super baby for ultimate athletic performance.

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    You got a problem with White Trash, bish?

Say that chit to my face (I'll get you a stepstool)!
    I didn't think that you were trash... maybe slutty, but that's different. I have my own step stool, thanks though.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

I didn't think that you were trash... maybe slutty, but that's different. I have my own step stool, thanks though.
    <--- So "White Trash" I have to run from garbage trucks.

Long hair? Check.
    Tattoos? Check.
    Lots of Bully dogs? Check.
    Wears tank tops/shirtless more often than not? Check.

<--- So "White Trash" I have to run from garbage trucks.

Long hair? Check.
    Tattoos? Check.
    Lots of Bully dogs? Check.
    Wears tank tops/shirtless more often than not? Check.
    LOL... those things don't make someone white trash... They make me question your life decisions though

White trash is a lifestyle. You have to REALLY commit. You have many babymamas? Do you not pay child support? Do you do drugs in access or drink til you have pickled your brain? (Well... that last one can be mutually exclusive from the rest ) Do you talk like a cocky reneck bastard that listens to Fox news for his world updates?

I have decently long hair, tattoos, would love tons of dogs and to walk around shirtless more often than not... but it's socially unacceptable.

If ANYTHING you're a redneck... but not an ignorant one.

I've got a bit of redneck pride... but that might be bc I come from a small town with country values. I like to shoot guns, cook out, drink beer and curse like a sailor. Although... most rednecks I know are racist ass holes... I guess that's one stereotype I don't fit. *shrugs*

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL... those things don't make someone white trash... They make me question your life decisions though

White trash is a lifestyle. You have to REALLY commit. You have many babymamas? Do you not pay child support? Do you do drugs in access or drink til you have pickled your brain? (Well... that last one can be mutually exclusive from the rest ) Do you talk like a cocky reneck bastard that listens to Fox news for his world updates?

I have decently long hair, tattoos, would love tons of dogs and to walk around shirtless more often than not... but it's socially unacceptable.

I've got a bit of redneck pride... but that might be bc I come from a small town with country values. I like to shoot guns, cook out, drink beer and curse like a sailor. Although... most rednecks I know are racist ass holes... I guess that's one stereotype I don't fit. *shrugs*
    tfw everytime I go to Montreal its my reminder that I am not a city person.
    Brb spending 20min trying to figure out how to pay for my parking with those new 'electronic' meter. Fuk it I'll just pay the fine.
    Brb jaywalking in busy area and getting yelled at.
    Brb people think I'm a hipster because I have a plaid shirt but that's just a normal shirt to me

Feel like a tourist.

Can I be a redneck and a city boy?

Because I am most certainly a city boy. Get bored as fukk in suburban/rural areas.

Can I be a redneck and a city boy?

Because I am most certainly a city boy. Get bored as fukk in suburban/rural areas.
    IDK what you are... lol I hate the city. I hate Dallas. NYC was a living nightmare to me when I wasn't at practice. NOLA I like. Fort Worth, I like. fuk Dallas.lol

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's amazing, I got one of those too from a few years back but it's way rougher and clearly didn't take as much effort as yours:

I laughed really hard.

Ugh that sucks. I didn't know you were in a relationship. You act like such a good whore...

Sorry to hear that, bruv.

Honestly, I'm usually relieved by the time a relationship is over.
    ^This... Nothing like the relief of an ended relationship. Ugh.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IDK what you are... lol I hate the city. I hate Dallas. NYC was a living nightmare to me when I wasn't at practice. NOLA I like. Fort Worth, I like. fuk Dallas.lol
    Big city isn't bad but I guess I'm super use to it. Don't want to live in one because it's too crazy. Was in Boston back in February half of my teammates have never stepped foot out of small towns so when we had to travel to where we needed to go via subway and streetcar half of them were scared sh*tless so guess who became to tour guide? Me.

Was also funny when my big city attitude came out in certain situation dealing with people.

Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    Big city isn't bad but I guess I'm super use to it. Don't want to live in one because it's too crazy. Was in Boston back in February half of my teammates have never stepped foot out of small towns so when we had to travel to where we needed to go via subway and streetcar half of them were scared sh*tless so guess who became to tour guide? Me.

Was also funny when my big city attitude came out in certain situation dealing with people.
    I mean I handled it... and continue to do so.... but I hate every second of it.

Got lost in SoHo when we all didn't realize we'd passed our stop and had to walk around to find a cab... it was really late and we were all a bit knockered so it took longer than it should. I was scared out of my mind, but I held it together bc the other girls and a couple of the gay guys were flippin sht. LOL ah memories.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

I mean I handled it... and continue to do so.... but I hate every second of it.

Got lost in SoHo when we all didn't realize we'd passed our stop and had to walk around to find a cab... it was really late and we were all a bit knockered so it took longer than it should. I was scared out of my mind, but I held it together bc the other girls and a couple of the gay guys were flippin sht. LOL ah memories.

That just reminded me of a story. One night on the edge of downtown Toronto coming back from the bar I was in an area called Parkdale which use to be really bad but has been cleaned up. So we're walking back to a friends place and a lady of the night (one of the few left in the area) asked us if we were interested in having a little fun. I asked if we could try it before we buy it. She told me to fukk off, I told her it would be $20 if she wanted to watch. Half my friends started dying from laughter, a few were kinda scared/nervous and we went on our way before we got stabbed.

Oh the good ol' days.

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A page of DIY crap for women that never turns out because a cure for cancer is easier to accomplish than the instructions on that stuff.

LOL this is quite true!

I like to look at recipes on Pintrest... but everything else seems hard. I'll just look at Michelle Phan.
    I've tried some of the nail polish tutorials...lol not quite the same...

Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    I don't know if its true or not, just quoting what someone once told me (he isn't the most trustworthy anyway) but putting that vibrating thingy all the time has got to do something in term of what one would expect with sex right? Kinda like guys who jack off squeezing to hard. Eventually that chit fuk you up mentally and you have to quit that crap for a while.
    nope it doesn't.
    Anyone else fap to their reflection? Hnnng
    I do!!!

no i don't!
    LOL I come from a small town... My dad was one of the preachers in that small town. T

I lost my train after that because I started singing Footloose.....

Awwww i'm sorry! *hugs*
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always wondered what girls do with their free time and now I know.

they spend hours on pinterest trying to learn crazy complicated stuff on what Im not too sure

post pics on instagram and other social media outlets of themselves or of food or travel being the big ones. oh and group shot

that seems to be it. am i close?

That just reminded me of a story. One night on the edge of downtown Toronto coming back from the bar I was in an area called Parkdale which use to be really bad but has been cleaned up. So we're walking back to a friends place and a lady of the night (one of the few left in the area) asked us if we were interested in having a little fun. I asked if we could try it before we buy it. She told me to fukk off, I told her it would be $20 if she wanted to watch. Half my friends started dying from laughter, a few were kinda scared/nervous and we went on our way before we got stabbed.

Oh the good ol' days.
    yea parkdales improved alot, now it is hipster central and I tend to go there alot even though im not a hipster.

still see alot of homeless and drug addicts though, just not as much as before. of course the queen streetcar trip to there is interesting lol.

that areas expensive as fuk now
    ***Canadian Crew***

legs 2 times a week

Canadian Air Force Brah juicybacon's Avatar
    juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000) juicybacon is just really nice. (+1000)
    What you brahs doing for the long weekend?

Got home from base today so gonna have the boys over tonight for some good ol beer and xbox and then on saturday and sunday will be spent with the fam Probably go get a tat on monday as well
    Vodka On Occasions Crew

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FearNoHardship View Post
    i always wondered what girls do with their free time and now I know.

they spend hours on pinterest trying to learn crazy complicated stuff on what Im not too sure

post pics on instagram and other social media outlets of themselves or of food or travel being the big ones. oh and group shot

that seems to be it. am i close?

yea parkdales improved alot, now it is hipster central and I tend to go there alot even though im not a hipster.

still see alot of homeless and drug addicts though, just not as much as before. of course the queen streetcar trip to there is interesting lol.

LOL I took the Queen car to work every morning and of course every night. I swear I got more entertainment on that thing than anywhere else....
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

Originally Posted by FearNoHardship View Post

Yeah my buddy has a massive 3 story house just off of Queen St. Needs to be renovated and modernized but it's worth a fortune and will be worth even more once he's done with it.

The hipster thing isn't bad in that area, head further along Queen st. into the downtown core and the hipster level gets pretty bad. Where he lives it's an odd mix but a lot of the old residents live there still. Also there are a ton of bars there which is awesome because you can go for just about anything depending on your mood which is awesome.

Originally Posted by juicybacon View Post
    What you brahs doing for the long weekend?

Got home from base today so gonna have the boys over tonight for some good ol beer and xbox and then on saturday and sunday will be spent with the fam Probably go get a tat on monday as well
    Stuck in the State. Going to Louisville tomorrow and Saturday for a meet, probably sleeping and laundry on Sunday and who knows what on Monday.

What kinda tat are you getting?

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    LOL I took the Queen car to work every morning and of course every night. I swear I got more entertainment on that thing than anywhere else....
    yea some very interesting characters on that streetcar. very mixed group too, everyone from hipsters, young professionals to drug addicts and street kids.

Yeah my buddy has a massive 3 story house just off of Queen St. Needs to be renovated and modernized but it's worth a fortune and will be worth even more once he's done with it.

The hipster thing isn't bad in that area, head further along Queen st. into the downtown core and the hipster level gets pretty bad. Where he lives it's an odd mix but a lot of the old residents live there still. Also there are a ton of bars there which is awesome because you can go for just about anything depending on your mood which is awesome.

3 story house there dam. some very nice old houses there.

i found most bars along queen to be very trendy, some are decent though, and tbh i kinda like the hipster girls in some ways.
    ***Canadian Crew***

legs 2 times a week

buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Long time no see people. Glad some original are still around
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    UWO Alumni '12
    Canadian Crew
    Dallas Stars Fanatic

chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chXL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's good CC
    ***Canadian Crew***

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guess who finally got home? This guy. They let me out of the hospital yesterday and last night... I had a glorious sleep in my own bed. They're going to call me again on Tuesday to schedule a Blood patch sometime next week, but I won't have to stay over night for that which is good.

Originally Posted by Muneyy View Post
    Guess who finally got home? This guy. They let me out of the hospital yesterday and last night... I had a glorious sleep in my own bed. They're going to call me again on Tuesday to schedule a Blood patch sometime next week, but I won't have to stay over night for that which is good.
    Glad you're home!!! YOU must be glad! What exactly had you in there in the first place? I haven't been around much...

ROAD RACES

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    Glad you're home!!! YOU must be glad! What exactly had you in there in the first place? I haven't been around much...
    I had leaking spinal fluid, which caused my brain to sag a big and it pulled on my optic nerves which made me see double. It was a pain in the ass...

That's the short story.

I had leaking spinal fluid, which caused my brain to sag a big and it pulled on my optic nerves which made me see double. It was a pain in the ass...

That's the short story.
    Glad you're home, sucks about the leaking

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby