Page 63 of 226 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 6773
    Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I'm in a dilemma. I need a place for a month at school, I can either sub-lease a room while a teammate is back home or live in a campus house.

So here are pro and cons for both places.

Campus House:
    * Price isn't bad not sure on price yet.
    * Cable, internet(despite being restricted), trash, etc.
    * Furnished
    * HAS A/C
    * Can walk to class if I don't want to drive.
    * Twin Bed (been sleeping on one all year)
    * No alcohol allowed (can still drink at friends place) Probably a good thing.

Off-Campus House:
    * $275/mo plus utilities.
    * Somewhat furnished. Nothing in my room.
    * Queen size bed (have to get sheets and what not)
    * NO A/C (Oh the horror)
    * Have to drive to class.
    * Can have all the alcohol I want

I need to figure out by tomorrow where I'm living. I think the A/C alone will have me pick the campus house.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meremortal View Post
    Fellow Canadians take a step into this thread and do the right thing.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167669081
    Guys making Texas look bad. Texans in my experience have always been cool people.

Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    Ok I'm in a dilemma. I need a place for a month at school, I can either sub-lease a room while a teammate is back home or live in a campus house.

Campus House:
    * Furnished
    * HAS A/C

Off-Campus House:
    * NO A/C (Oh the horror)

I need to figure out by tomorrow where I'm living. I think the A/C alone will have me pick the campus house.
    AC would also be the deciding factor for me too given the facts you posted, assuming parking on campus isn't a pain in the ass like it is at both my alma maters.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Guys making Texas look bad. Texans in my experience have always been cool people.

AC would also be the deciding factor for me too given the facts you posted, assuming parking on campus isn't a pain in the ass like it is at both my alma maters.
    Parking isn't bad plus being summer no one will be around. I really hate the heat and I have to be comfortable when I sleep or I just turn angry.

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)

Campus House:
    * Furnished
    * HAS A/C

Off-Campus House:
    * NO A/C (Oh the horror)

Campus and its not even close.
    The no alcohol policy sound bad on paper but given the fact that the average ahole can't hold his liquor for chit its a good thing in the long run. Drink at the bar. Oh and there's still going to be pregame on campus anyway. I mean weed is illegal both on the federal and school level and yet...

Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    Campus and its not even close.
    The no alcohol policy sound bad on paper but given the fact that the average ahole can't hold his liquor for chit its a good thing in the long run. Drink at the bar. Oh and there's still going to be pregame on campus anyway. I mean weed is illegal both on the federal and school level and yet...
    I had a housing guy stop by, luckily I wasn't jacking it. Said that it's pay per day works out to be $105 per week. A bit more than the other place but I wouldn't have to move and if I leave early they just pay me back what I didn't use.

The drinking I can do at a friends place when I want to drink which is rare.

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fortunately this guy does not represent the average American. Plus USA making fun of Canada is quite laughable. While we may not have been the 'cool guys on the block' during war time and our movies and patriotism aren't all over the world, our standards of living are just making their whole country look like a 3rd world nation. I swear every time someone make fun of a Canadian on this forum the thread almost never go beyond 2 pages and if it does it turn into a funny good hearted laugh and funny memes about USA and Canada.

Mocking a Canadian for being Canadian is like mocking a Doctor for being a Doctor. It just doesn't make sense.

I had a housing guy stop by, luckily I wasn't jacking it. Said that it's pay per day works out to be $105 per week. A bit more than the other place but I wouldn't have to move and if I leave early they just pay me back what I didn't use.

The drinking I can do at a friends place when I want to drink which is rare.
    Yeah same here. The older I get the more I just stick to whiskey unless its a beach party or bbq then I drink cheap beer.
    Are you gonna be living alone tho?

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fortunately this guy does not represent the average American. Plus USA making fun of Canada is quite laughable. While we may not have been the 'cool guys on the block' during war time and our movies and patriotism aren't all over the world, our standards of living are just making their whole country look like a 3rd world nation. I swear every time someone make fun of a Canadian on this forum the thread almost never go beyond 2 pages and if it does it turn into a funny good hearted laugh and funny memes about USA and Canada.

Mocking a Canadian for being Canadian is like mocking a Doctor for being a Doctor. It just doesn't make sense.
    My American friends will sometimes jokingly make fun of my nationality but won't say anything outrageous since they're aware of many of the US' shortcomings which I could easily fire back with.

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Yeah same here. The older I get the more I just stick to whiskey unless its a beach party or bbq then I drink cheap beer.
    Are you gonna be living alone tho?
    I'm living with 1 other guy who's probably moving out tomorrow so I'll probably be on my own for a bit. Some guys may move in but it's for only a month so I don't care that much.

My American friends will sometimes jokingly make fun of my nationality but won't say anything outrageous since they're aware of many of the US' shortcomings which I could easily fire back with.
    Yeah they'll make fun of the accent and that's it because that's all they have.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Parking isn't bad plus being summer no one will be around. I really hate the heat and I have to be comfortable when I sleep or I just turn angry.
    Go with the AC. I feel the same way.

Also gives you a reason to not have the party at your place. Fuk cleaning up
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    I would pm you pics... But I probably look like your mom.
    My mom's from Uganda.

Originally Posted by Upshall18 View Post
    Go with the AC. I feel the same way.

Also gives you a reason to not have the party at your place. Fuk cleaning up
    Yeah this new place has no AC isn't exactly clean so parties wouldn't happen anyways.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would pm you pics... But I probably look like your mom.
    Wouldn't be the first time I've been called a muthafukker.

Fellow Canadians take a step into this thread and do the right thing.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167669081
    LOLed at "Negged. Sorry."

Hard to make fun of dudes from eastern Canada when you're from the northeastern US. Cultures are similar enough that we're not left with very much.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, like, so weird. I mean who would want that haha. Not sure why someone would like this kind of thing lol but like, could I see them anyway haha?
    Well this was a way better response than I expected. Well done.

Question Toronto fukkers. Do any of you have a 407 transponder? How much do you pay for that? Yearly? Cause I have a hard time believing it's only $21.50/year.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Well this was a way better response than I expected. Well done.

Question Toronto fukkers. Do any of you have a 407 transponder? How much do you pay for that? Yearly? Cause I have a hard time believing it's only $21.50/year.
    I don't but I know people that do. It's pay by distance. Obviously it adds up if you take it everywhere but if you use it when traffic is higher on regular highways it can pay off. Again it will add up but factor in time, gas, wear and tear on vehicle, your sanity it may pay off for all of those.

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post

Hard to make fun of dudes from eastern Canada when you're from the northeastern US. Cultures are similar enough that we're not left with very much.
    Yeah, although I have one friend from Philly who rips on Canadian hockey teams to piss me off, not knowing I don't even cheer for one.

I don't but I know people that do. It's pay by distance. Obviously it adds up if you take it everywhere but if you use it when traffic is higher on regular highways it can pay off. Again it will add up but factor in time, gas, wear and tear on vehicle, your sanity it may pay off for all of those.
    This. My mom commutes to Toronto once a week and only uses it if the traffic on the other highways is ridonkulous. Union station has become such a disaster zone that she can't stand taking the GO train there and then taking the subway to work.

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, although I have one friend from Philly who rips on Canadian hockey teams to piss me off, not knowing I don't even cheer for one.
    LOL @ "American" hockey teams. Check the nationalities of the guys on the roster.

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL @ "American" hockey teams. Check the nationalities of the guys on the roster.
    lol true, so many Russians and Canadians on American hockey teams. Where you are born =/= where you play unless it's the Olympics.

lol true, so many Russians and Canadians on American hockey teams. Where you are born =/= where you play unless it's the Olympics.
    Even then we have alot of Olympians who were born elsewhere and became citizens.

My two favorite hockey players of all time played for the NJ Devils, the team I still (sadly) cheer for. One was born in Kitchener and the other in Montreal.

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Even then we have alot of Olympians who were born elsewhere and became citizens.

My two favorite hockey players of all time played for the NJ Devils, the team I still (sadly) cheer for. One was born in Kitchener and the other in Montreal.
    lol, you're a Canadian at heart. Have you ever played hockey?

You could be an enforcer like in the movie Goon (hilarious movie btw)

My two favorite players were Patrick Roy and Martin Brodeur when I was younger.
    Though, Montreal will always be the team I root for.

xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xHKOx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thinking about going to Vancouver with gf early next year, thoughts?

Originally Posted by xHKOx View Post
    Thinking about going to Vancouver with gf early next year, thoughts?

For a vacation sure why not go. What do you have in mind for stuff to do?

lol, you're a Canadian at heart. Have you ever played hockey?
    Nah, can't skate for chit.

You could be an enforcer like in the movie Goon (hilarious movie btw)
    If I was gonna be a fictional enforcer, I'd be a Hanson brother.

Though, Montreal will always be the team I root for.
    Brodeur is one of my two. Scott Stevens is the other.

Habs fan? I love PK Subban. Carey Price is also awesome.

There seems to be a typo. They have you under "male athletes" . . .

JK bae. Congrats!

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same, not kidding. I did prefer Brodeur though and I got to play with him once at Hershey center.

I think I was like 9. So not too long ago either.

Nah, can't skate for chit.

If I was gonna be a fictional enforcer, I'd be a Hanson brother.

Brodeur is one of my two. Scott Stevens is the other.

Habs fan? I love PK Subban. Carey Price is also awesome.
    If you're an enforcer you don't need to skate, only punch (watch Goon for proof lol). lmao at cheeky Hanson.

They are both great players but I also really like Brendan Gallageher and David Desharnais since they leave it all on the ice. They are small players but have a big impact.

Awesome, congratz brah

Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    Same, not kidding. I did prefer Brodeur though and I got to play with him once at Hershey center.

I think I was like 9. So not too long ago either.
    Mirin hard brah, when my street played road hockey I was always Roy or Brodeur in net. One regret of mine is that I never tried playing goalie for ice hockey. I subbed one game for my team and I was pretty decent for a first timer.

Mirin hard brah, when my street played road hockey I was always Roy or Brodeur in net. One regret of mine is that I never tried playing goalie for ice hockey. I subbed one game for my team and I was pretty decent for a first timer.
    Yeah ok. For that alone I love you. When I played street hockey it was always hard to find someone willing to be the goalie and when we had one we all chimed in to equip him a bit. I had a habs helmet replica and legs pad, another guy had shoulder and jersey, another had gloves etc.

Wish I could've played on ice with the local team but my family couldn't afford that chit. When they finally could, I was way too old and far behind plus my interest kind of switched elsewhere to compensate. So I became a soccer player lol... What an awful sport.

Ya man, I used to play net. Kind of wish I'd done player though but it's history now.

Bro that reminds me I don't think I've seen a single kid play road hockey outside in years. Kind of sad that kids are going to grow up and their childhood memories are going to be video games instead of all the mischief and **** that we grew up with.

Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    Ya man, I used to play net. Kind of wish I'd done player though but it's history now.

Bro that reminds me I don't think I've seen a single kid play road hockey outside in years. Kind of sad that kids are going to grow up and their childhood memories are going to be video games instead of all the mischief and **** that we grew up with.
    Same here. Its pretty awful and sad. The only ones I see playing are all 25-26 lol. Occasionally see one kid all alone doing slap shot in his yard but that's it. No more huge pick up game where people yell ''CAR!'' every 5min and where complete random you don't even know join in to play. We also had a lot of girls standing on the side cheering for us and doing their cheerleading thing it was so much fun. We taught the younger kids how to rollerblade properly too.

Today with all the hovering parenting and chit kids are afraid to cross the fuking street... I threw a football at my lil brother last year. He missed it and got it on his leg and started crying in the middle of the park at 9yo... My mind was shattered. At his age, I already french kissed a girl, built 3-4 tree houses, knees were always scratched and I made my own BMX bike with old rusty pieces so I could join my friends who each had theirs. Not sure if he's gonna make it.

Same here. Its pretty awful and sad. The only ones I see playing are all 25-26 lol. Occasionally see one kid all alone doing slap shot in his yard but that's it. No more huge pick up game where people yell ''CAR!'' every 5min and where complete random you don't even know join in to play. We also had a lot of girls standing on the side cheering for us and doing their cheerleading thing it was so much fun. We taught the younger kids how to rollerblade properly too.

Today with all the hovering parenting and chit kids are afraid to cross the fuking street... I threw a football at my lil brother last year. He missed it and got it on his leg and started crying in the middle of the park at 9yo... My mind was shattered. At his age, I already french kissed a girl, built 3-4 tree houses, knees were always scratched and I made my own BMX bike with old rusty pieces so I could join my friends who each had theirs. Not sure if he's gonna make it.
    That's most kids now I figure. Plus all this soft parenting doesn't help any. Kids learn from being dumbasses. Keeping them locked up and spoonfeeding them their whole life just postpones their independence.

Lol and the car thing, we'd play on this crescent nearby because the street would get a car too often. So you'd be good for 20 minutes or whatever then some innocent dude would come and everyone looks at him all pissed off while we move the nets and **** lol so he can get by.