Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some outside info on potential muscle gain, if you are curious you can visit his site and forums (Lyle McDonald), where he has a ton of research-based information on training and nutrition.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gain.html/

Let me reiterate: the average male trainee is doing well to gain about 1/2 pound muscle per week, 2 pounds per month or about 24-26 pounds per year. I’d note that that will generally only happen in the first year of training and things slow down after that. A female may be gaining about half that much, 1 pound per month of actual muscle tissue or 10-12 pounds per year. I know it sucks but that’s reality.
    If you feel "too big", then it's time to cut after a year of bulking, or at least bump cals down toward maintenance and "recomp" at your age. Women usually carry more fat on the lower body, which is why you think your legs are "too big" in comparison. If you go the recomp route, it will probably be the best way to hit your goal to slowly trim the fatter areas (legs), while increasing strength and possibly lbm depending on how you manage cals and your hormonal status.

4. When the trainee hits a body fat percentage of approximately 15% for men (24-27% for women), the mass gaining phase should end. How long this take will depend on the size of the person but realistically, a 170 pound male trainee with 10% body fat could gain 16 pounds (8 pounds fat, 8 pounds muscle) before hitting the 15% mark. At one pound per week, that’s 16 weeks of gaining. Which, I’d note should be broken up into at least two separate training blocks.

A female starting at 130 pounds and 19% body fat could realistically get to 154 pounds (12 pound fat/12 pounds lean) before hitting 24% body fat. For the female trainee, at one half-pound per week is nearly a year of training; again that would be broken up into distinct training phases.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TorreTornado is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why would you come on a body building forum and ask for help if you already know everything, OP?

It's that teenager syndrome. Maybe all the muscle you built is affecting your brain, manners, and mouth, too? You've yet to post a pic. You're out of your league here and your inability to show respect to extremely knowledgeable and long time members who took time to give you honest answers speaks volume about where you need to make gains. Act and speak like a respectable human being. My advice is work on your attitude and people skills vs your physique. They need a lot of work.
    Can't isn't in my vocab.

Calf press: 115
    Squats: 135
    Deads: 185
    SLDL: 125
    Overhead press: 60
    Bicep curls: 40
    Bench: 75

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All my thoughts have essentially been said already. OP, I don't doubt that your thighs are bigger than you are comfortable with and this is probably a combination of muscle gain and fat gain. You've admitted to both. Unfortunately, fat gain will happen where your body says it will happen. I sincerely wish I could think my fat in different places on my body. As Kimm noted, you are young and probably should stay away from any active dietary cuts since you're still growing. Though I doubt that your muscles are gaining at wild rates, it's about you and your comfort levels. If you feel your legs are too muscular or growing faster than the rest of you, slow down a bit in your efforts to lift lower body. I would advise you not to completely drop lower body lifting. Once per week is sufficient and will help you maintain overall strength, a nice perky butt, and pretty lines. Just work the upper body more.

I think the major mistake that people make is that they don't walk the line between their goals and the forum's goals. New posters often fall into one of two categories here: 1) they do everything they are told, even if it is counter to their goals; and 2) they do nothing they are told and refuse to learn. Do some reading, think long and hard about what your goals for your physique and fitness are, and try to figure out how to make that happen using scientific reasoning. Also, just because, I would avoid using ratio measuring to compare arms and thighs. I can't comprehend this. The mirror is your best friend.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SmoothPrime View Post
    Well servers are indeed private so you are correct...sorry for hijacking the thread. I sincerely apologize for that. Sorry for reporting you Iceman to yourself.

I feel bad that I will not be able to talk to the women with perpetual pms symptoms anymore though Goodbye female sort of bodybuilders. I will miss you all.
    I don't know what your dating life looks like, but clearly women don't respond well when you insult them. Women are allowed to give their opinion or be assertive without being accused of being in a perpetual state of PMS, so you can go sit and spin with that opinion.

OP: Are you confusing musle striation with muscle separation? Especially if you are carrying fat in your inner thighs like most women do, they are usually the last to lean out. It is possible to carry a high body fat and see muscle separation in quads, but highly doubtful that it is striation. Either way, throw up some pics so we can see what your hard work looks like!

What are your goals? If you are wanting a thigh gap I can see why you think your legs are big, but like most people have said, they aren't big in the bodybuilding world. Maybe just bigger than you are used to?

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I sincerely wish I could think my fat in different places on my body.
    If I close my eyes and squeeze, maybe to can get the fat off my hips and into my boobs

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    All my thoughts have essentially been said already. OP, I don't doubt that your thighs are bigger than you are comfortable with and this is probably a combination of muscle gain and fat gain. You've admitted to both. Unfortunately, fat gain will happen where your body says it will happen. I sincerely wish I could think my fat in different places on my body. As Kimm noted, you are young and probably should stay away from any active dietary cuts since you're still growing. Though I doubt that your muscles are gaining at wild rates, it's about you and your comfort levels. If you feel your legs are too muscular or growing faster than the rest of you, slow down a bit in your efforts to lift lower body. I would advise you not to completely drop lower body lifting. Once per week is sufficient and will help you maintain overall strength, a nice perky butt, and pretty lines. Just work the upper body more.

I think the major mistake that people make is that they don't walk the line between their goals and the forum's goals. New posters often fall into one of two categories here: 1) they do everything they are told, even if it is counter to their goals; and 2) they do nothing they are told and refuse to learn. Do some reading, think long and hard about what your goals for your physique and fitness are, and try to figure out how to make that happen using scientific reasoning. Also, just because, I would avoid using ratio measuring to compare arms and thighs. I can't comprehend this. The mirror is your best friend.
    Thanks for giving OP good advice without being rude to her. Maybe it's because I'm practically old enough to be OP's grandmother but I'm pretty uncomfortable with "respected" posters in this thread a.) cursing at a teenager (i.e. telling her she's "full of sh*t") and b.) hounding her to put up pictures (really wouldn't want a teenage daughter of mine putting pictures of her body on this website).
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still waiting for pics of freaky huge legs with both extra fat AND striations. This gonna be good.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Thanks for giving OP good advice without being rude to her. Maybe it's because I'm practically old enough to be OP's grandmother but I'm pretty uncomfortable with "respected" posters in this thread a.) cursing at a teenager (i.e. telling her she's "full of sh*t") and b.) hounding her to put up pictures (really wouldn't want a teenage daughter of mine putting pictures of her body on this website).

So well said...it needed to be quoted. And I absolutely agree about teenage girls posting pics on this site (especially given how thirsty guys are on this site, even in this section).

And your perspective is refreshing. For those that feel a teenager needs to be more respectful...well maybe provide better examples.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP is 16 and asked legit questions and got some really good answers from some very respected members

SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmoothPrime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SpartanRN View Post
    I don't know what your dating life looks like, but clearly women don't respond well when you insult them. Women are allowed to give their opinion or be assertive without being accused of being in a perpetual state of PMS, so you can go sit and spin with that opinion.
    So when i insult a woman and she responds positively, that means my dating life is awesome? Teach me your secrets master. Dont tell them Im here though, they might e-hurt me with their huge e-muscles.

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SmoothPrime View Post
    So when i insult a woman and she responds positively, that means my dating life is awesome? Teach me your secrets master. Dont tell them Im here though, they might e-hurt me with their huge e-muscles.
    You still here? Why don't you get a life and stop trolling, loser. Have you nothing better to do?

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hounding her to put up pictures (really wouldn't want a teenage daughter of mine putting pictures of her body on this website).
    How are we supposed to help if we don't see pics? Srs. A lot of girls mistake fat for muscle especially in the legs. And pics of legs on a website?? Umm have you even seen how some of these teenagers dress these days? What year is it again?

She asked a question, got answers and now acts like a brat when she doesn't hear what she wants to hear and that's called the truth.

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cursing at a teenager (i.e. telling her she's "full of sh*t") and b.) hounding her to put up pictures (really wouldn't want a teenage daughter of mine putting pictures of her body on this website).
    LOL! OP is the one cursing not us! Go back and read she is the one telling oregonchick that what she said is bull**** because apparently she knows everything already.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    So well said...it needed to be quoted. And I absolutely agree about teenage girls posting pics on this site (especially given how thirsty guys are on this site, even in this section).
    Poster comes in here making claims and seeking advice about a body part. Therefore people asking to see pictures of said body part are weirdos. Got it.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In this instance, i dont even need pics, but asking for them because Im giving her a reasonable leeway that she may be super muscular.

I know what it takes to get my measurements and weight to be the same as her (was there last year) so I am 99.9% sure that she is not as muscular as she claims and that the "fast" building of muscle is newb gains and not a genetic freak in our midst.

on top of that, i always add 10% more to the body fat number that anyone posts that has not had a dexa... heck even my dexa was 7% more than i thought.... so we are looking at a person who is 122 and 32% body fat.... and that sounds more likely to me.

Again, i dont believe she is a "genetic freak" and is super muscular with crazy amounts of muscle in her legs.... 120 and 20% on a 5 foot frame would have her looking like a top bodybuilder, and even the best people i know who started at 16 did not have that kind of mass at 16.
    Consider that the top gymnasts in the US/World are around 5 foot and arguably have lots of muscle and lower body fat and are still in the 80's and 90lb range rather than the 120.

So while "everyone may be built differently" she is not going to be so much different than the top athletes in their respective sports if she has only been training a year.

Perspective people......
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    In this instance, i dont even need pics, but asking for them because Im giving her a reasonable leeway that she may be super muscular.

I know what it takes to get my measurements and weight to be the same as her (was there last year) so I am 99.9% sure that she is not as muscular as she claims and that the "fast" building of muscle is newb gains and not a genetic freak in our midst.

on top of that, i always add 10% more to the body fat number that anyone posts that has not had a dexa... heck even my dexa was 7% more than i thought.... so we are looking at a person who is 122 and 32% body fat.... and that sounds more likely to me.

Again, i dont believe she is a "genetic freak" and is super muscular with crazy amounts of muscle in her legs.... 120 and 20% on a 5 foot frame would have her looking like a top bodybuilder, and even the best people i know who started at 16 did not have that kind of mass at 16.
    Consider that the top gymnasts in the US/World are around 5 foot and arguably have lots of muscle and lower body fat and are still in the 80's and 90lb range rather than the 120.

So while "everyone may be built differently" she is not going to be so much different than the top athletes in their respective sports if she has only been training a year.

Perspective people......
    Funny how many genetic freaks seem to stop by this forum. All these women with crazy muscles that explode just by looking at a barbell... As a non genetic freak I for one am always interested in seeing these freaks with my own eyes, so I get to feel bad about myself for working my azz off for years. And given that OP is a teenager she already thinks we are all jealous of her and her awesomeness, because we are old and ugly, so she shouldn't have a problem with it.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Funny how many genetic freaks seem to stop by this forum. All these women with crazy muscles that explode just by looking at a barbell... As a non genetic freak I for one am always interested in seeing these freaks with my own eyes, so I get to feel bad about myself for working my azz off for years. And given that OP is a teenager she already thinks we are all jealous of her and her awesomeness, because we are old and ugly, so she shouldn't have a problem with it.
    There are a few people here who i would consider genetic freaks.... but im willing to bet if asked they would not say they build muscle fast but rather that they have put a lot of hard work into it.

I am really not looking forward to the teenage years with my kids.... i like the age they are at now.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Poster comes in here making claims and seeking advice about a body part. Therefore people asking to see pictures of said body part are weirdos. Got it.
    Where did I call anyone a weirdo for their opinion in this matter? I merely stated I agreed with Dreahere's comment. Interesting how you got defensive and implied that I felt you were a weirdo for requesting a pic. Just encase you forgot the comments made...

And your perspective is refreshing. For those that feel a teenager needs to be more respectful...well maybe provide better examples.
    Hhhmmm...no mention of the word weirdo...just merely agreeing with Dreahere. Although interesting how you only quoted my comment.

And Dreahere's comment which I agreed with. Once again, no mention of word weirdo. Just someone providing her opinion of not feeling comfortable about people hounding a teenage girl for pics.

I certainly didn't imply that you were a weirdo for request pics and I don't believe Dreahere did either but it is very interesting how YOU took it that way based on our comments.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think anyone was rude in answering her question. I think OP's post #9 is what changed the tone.

I even threw in a smiley face and that never happens.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm fairly certain you're all being trolled by some dude who's sitting at his computer laughing his ass off.

On the off-chance you're not, the most likely explanation is the one everyone's suggesting...fat gains make you look big. I thought I was making pretty good shoulder progress 13lbs ago, and then I cut. Oh wait, nope.
    The less likely explanation is the OP is actually putting on large amounts of muscle in a short period of time. There are, in fact, ways to do that, none of which I'd recommend (especially for a teenager), and none of which can be discussed on this site, but many of which can be purchased online.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    There are a few people here who i would consider genetic freaks.... but im willing to bet if asked they would not say they build muscle fast but rather that they have put a lot of hard work into it.

I am really not looking forward to the teenage years with my kids.... i like the age they are at now.
    Funny how all these genetic freaks are newbies too...

Interesting how you got defensive and implied that I felt you were a weirdo for requesting a pic.
    Yes, interesting, obviously subconsciously I really really want to see naked pictures of 16 year olds. Get the phuck out.

superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    the most likely explanation is the one everyone's suggesting...fat gains make you look big. I thought I was making pretty good shoulder progress 13lbs ago, and then I cut. Oh wait, nope.
    This is the most true and depressing thing about cutting. The thoughts like, "there's no way there can be much fat stored in x-body part" and then being like, "jaysus do i even lift???"
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL. I have no problem telling a teenager (including my own) that they are full of sh*t.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    LOL. I have no problem telling a teenager (including my own) that they are full of sh*t.
    I have no problem telling people of all ages they are full of s*t. I am all for equal opportunity

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have no problem telling people of all ages they are full of s*t. I am all for equal opportunity
    hahaha me too woman and that new av showing for you? damn girl!

Yes, interesting, obviously subconsciously I really really want to see naked pictures of 16 year olds. Get the phuck out.
    You led it down that path...nobody else. And now you are upset someone called you out for it. A person that has the ability to reflect upon themselves and realize the may have been wrong would probably apologize when they insinuated someone meant something when they didn't. You response on the other hand...well very mature.

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by superja View Post
    This is the most true and depressing thing about cutting. The thoughts like, "there's no way there can be much fat stored in x-body part" and then being like, "jaysus do i even lift???"
    Maybe this is why I'm afraid to cut... I have zero shoulders even with my extra fluff.
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

You led it down that path...nobody else. And now you are upset someone called you out for it. A person that has the ability to reflect upon themselves and realize the may have been wrong would probably apologize when they insinuated someone meant something when they didn't. You response on the other hand...well very mature.
    I know you have a knack for trolling, but you are trolling the wrong person, honey.