Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100)

Economic crash is going to happen this year. Get ready.

Time frame would be around September/October. "brah stop wearing a tin foil hat maaan" ok fair enough but lets see what history has in store for us aye?

Big collapses: Now if you are like me a gen Y then you only know one big crash, which was the 2007-8 one.

The cycle of 7 ladys and gents, our way of life financially is just fake. What kind of system makes debt = money lmao it is unsustainable.

The cycles of 7 is every 7 years a crash happens, so it happened in 1994, 2001 <(twin towers) it happened at 2008 and now it will happen this year.

My advice? Save cash, get out of the stock market, the market does not run that, the elite/ rich people do. When the crash happens buy every stock you got your eye on. Warren buffet said he was busy buying stocks for peanuts.

But ladys and gents the most important thing for your wealth is gold. Gold is real money and can not be printed.

Gold is purchased by governments and banks, are you telling me you know better then the government and banksters?

DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000) DeeezNuttz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guns and land are the only real money, homeslice
    Can't tie my shoes but I can fuk your bitch

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my penis is ready.

SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000)
    who needs economics when you're shredded as phuck brah?

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much fail in one post

xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100) xxjohnnybravoxx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuperToast View Post
    who needs economics when you're shredded as phuck brah?
    your gains do?

Registered user of peace dustiestuniform's Avatar
    dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah about 6 or 7 month ago everyone told me I was dumb for buying S&P. It's at its peak they said. Brb made a little over 10% since then.
    Costco Executive Member

Platinum Elite Marriott Rewards Status.

phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) phattydicksesh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only ones who lose in economic crashes are those who panic. If anything, I'd wait and put more money in when it happens.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get

jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not saying a crash can't/won't happen, obviously one will sooner or later. The economy is not a linear upwards process, but an entity that cycles.

But you lost me at the gold part. Yeah, gold and metals like silver will solve all of our problems. This ain't ancient Greece, Ron Paul.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're blaming a terrorist attack on a 7-year economic cycle?

What happened in 1994, or 1987?

jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000) jakesonyou69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by phattydicksesh View Post
    The only ones who lose in economic crashes are those who panic. If anything, I'd wait and put more money in when it happens.
    I am planning on picking up a good chunk of stocks dirt cheap when the next collapse hits. Might as well. Buy on the cheap, and you lose hardly anything if the gamble never pays off, but there's a shot you could profit big when the market comes back around.

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jakesonyou69 View Post
    Not saying a crash can't/won't happen, obviously one will sooner or later. The economy is not a linear upwards process, but an entity that cycles.

But you lost me at the gold part. Yeah, gold and metals like silver will solve all of our problems. This ain't ancient Greece, Ron Paul.
    actually if i remember correct golds value didnt go down in quite a long time, its just going up and up so its actaully a good investment
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with your sentiment that the debt is unsustainable and that another collapse will happen, but the 94 and 2001 "collapses" were like blips compared to 08'. The real serious ones were separated by much more time. I don't think we'll have a real collapse for awhile honestly even though things are being managed very poorly. I think we'll lag along and show little/no real economic improvement for years until we have another truly significant collapse. If you are seriously confident in your prediction though you should look in to buying silver. Prices are dropping hard and will likely continue to, I'd start buying when it hits the $13 mark (I sold all of mine for $22 not long ago seeing that the drop was coming.) IF there is another collapse or blip, gold/silver will skyrocket for a very short period of time in which you can dump it all and make a killing, but that is your only real chance to make any money on gold/silver. They really aren't great investments aside from when there is economic instability.

CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been hearing this a lot lately. Seems as if many educated and knowledgable individuals share your opinion, but I'm not entirely convinced. My biggest concern is that some companies are highly overvalued, and therefore we're heading towards a market correction. Regardless, I'll be going to be liquidating the majority of my positions. Hedging in this instance is pointless. Especially with the Grexit and its impact on the Euro.
    Last edited by CrunchyK; 03-22-2015 at 06:58 AM.

SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CrunchyK View Post
    I've been hearing this a lot lately. Seems as if many educated and knowledgable individuals share your opinion, but I'm not entirely convinced. My biggest concern is that some companies are highly overvalued, and therefore we're heading towards a market correction. Regardless, I'll be going to be liquidating the majority of my positions.
    If anything the crash will be caused by the people in Venture Capital. They invest millions upon millions of $ into "Internet" based companies like GitHub, Reddit, Dropbox, etc. who only have a user base but no means of monetizing their websites to get money back. Then they have to come up with "Pay For" models like premium accounts, etc and basically kill off their whole user base and kill off their website.

The problem with investing in these .com companies is because it causes massive inflation and everyone knows the companies are not worth that much, they're only valued at a certain amount so they would get acquired by a bigger company like Yahoo! or something so investors could get their money back, but 89% of those types of companies don't get acquired and die off. And now with the explosion of Apps and their hype more and more people are pumping their money into these .com companies, and losing money because they only get shares which have no physical asset value. Imo.

hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uwotm7plus1 View Post
    actually if i remember correct golds value didnt go down in quite a long time, its just going up and up so its actaully a good investment
    not correct. gold/silver basically act pretty similarly in that when times are good they MARGINALLY improve in value, when times are bad they skyrocket because people pull out of currency they aren't confident in and invest in something universally recognized like gold/silver. In todays reality gold/silver are TANKING because the world economy is slowly recovering and people are feeling confident again. Gold was at about $1900/oz four years ago, today it's at about $1100/oz. Silver was close to $50oz, today it's at like $15oz. They will continue to drop to nearly the exact amount they were before the economy tanked and will sit there for years until it happens again. If you understand that buying gold/silver when it's low right now or in the near future is a good plan ONLY if you hold for possibly 5-20 years waiting for another collapse, then you can make some money... If you think it's going to gain huge amounts year after year, you're going to be disappointed in a couple years, get frustrated and sell, then when it skyrockets be all pissed off saying to everyone you shouldn't have sold it years ago.

Originally Posted by jakesonyou69 View Post

I mentioned gold because it is the best insurance for your money. Gold did the most out of any currency in the world in 2014. This doesnt need to be ancient greece, we still follow gold no matter what. Explain to me why governments and banks buy gold then if it was this worthless peice of metal?

Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    You're blaming a terrorist attack on a 7-year economic cycle?

What happened in 1994, or 1987?
    1994 mexico and Swedish bank crisis.

Well yeah? I mean they hit the world trade center, a major financial building. The shock waves that hit the financial sector was bad

Originally Posted by uwotm7plus1 View Post
    Well a person buying gold should never call it an investment because it is not, its insurance from devaluing dollar, inflation, deflation, recession etc etc it always holds it value thus your money is save.

slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000) slapchop18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You one of those dumb phucks that bought gold back in 2010 then lost 50% of your wealth in 18 months?

Ayyy lmao

CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SuperToast View Post
    If anything the crash will be caused by the people in Venture Capital. They invest millions upon millions of $ into "Internet" based companies like GitHub, Reddit, Dropbox, etc. who only have a user base but no means of monetizing their websites to get money back. Then they have to come up with "Pay For" models like premium accounts, etc and basically kill off their whole user base and kill off their website.

The problem with investing in these .com companies is because it causes massive inflation and everyone knows the companies are not worth that much, they're only valued at a certain amount so they would get acquired by a bigger company like Yahoo! or something so investors could get their money back, but 89% of those types of companies don't get acquired and die off. And now with the explosion of Apps and their hype more and more people are pumping their money into these .com companies, and losing money because they only get shares which have no physical asset value. Imo.
    Partially, yes, but a key factor to causing a recession/correction? I think not. Overvaluing IPO'ed companies is one thing, and as such will cause a correction in the long run, but the majority of internet-based businesses are actually running a good EBIDTA/debt ratio. In my instance, and where my biggest concern lays currently, is the volatility of EU stock. Multiple members of the EU are highly indebted issuing junk bonds, highly dependent on foreign aid, and lastly, have a deadly inflation/unemployment ratio. Sooner or later the foreign aid will stop, and said countries are going to file for bankruptcy. That will certainly shake things up in Europe.

Originally Posted by hausbaws View Post
    I agree with your sentiment that the debt is unsustainable and that another collapse will happen, but the 94 and 2001 "collapses" were like blips compared to 08'. The real serious ones were separated by much more time. I don't think we'll have a real collapse for awhile honestly even though things are being managed very poorly. I think we'll lag along and show little/no real economic improvement for years until we have another truly significant collapse. If you are seriously confident in your prediction though you should look in to buying silver. Prices are dropping hard and will likely continue to, I'd start buying when it hits the $13 mark (I sold all of mine for $22 not long ago seeing that the drop was coming.) IF there is another collapse or blip, gold/silver will skyrocket for a very short period of time in which you can dump it all and make a killing, but that is your only real chance to make any money on gold/silver. They really aren't great investments aside from when there is economic instability.
    You have to realize that when the 2008 crisis hit, the government spent trillions in dollars and now if another crisis hits its going to make the 2008 one look like a joke.

anonymous
    Dude, we're STILL in a bad economy. How can it crash again if it's already crashed?

Originally Posted by slapchop18 View Post
    You one of those dumb phucks that bought gold back in 2010 then lost 50% of your wealth in 18 months?

Ayyy lmao
    Nope lol

You one of those dumb phucks that bought bitcoin and lost 65%?

Originally Posted by CrunchyK View Post
    Partially, yes, but a key factor to causing a recession/correction? I think not. Overvaluing IPO'ed companies is one thing, and as such will cause a correction in the long run, but the majority of internet-based businesses are actually running a good EBIDTA/debt ratio. In my instance, and where my biggest concern lays currently, is the volatility of EU stock. Multiple members of the EU are highly indebted issuing junk bonds, highly dependent on foreign aid, and lastly, have a deadly inflation/unemployment ratio. Sooner or later the foreign aid will stop, and said countries are going to file for bankruptcy. That will certainly shake things up in Europe.
    If the economic is so great why cant the american government raise interest? Eu is ****en done, i agree. Greece is just a joke now.

Oh and btw america just had a currency dip of 5%, now for a world leading currency to dip 5% in a day is scary ****

Originally Posted by xxjohnnybravoxx View Post
    You have to realize that when the 2008 crisis hit, the government spent trillions in dollars and now if another crisis hits its going to make the 2008 one look like a joke.
    I doubt it will happen again a lot of sectors have slowly slumped back in to profitability, the gov is left broke and that needs to be fixed but private will limp along IMO. Hey I'm all for it though, If the collapse happens again I stand to make a killing like I did last time...

Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How can money be real if our eyes aren't real?
    50% chance of being serious.

*Always brutally honest crew*
    *Negged by neckbeard crew*
    *Negged by angry internet virgins crew*
    *Negged by butthurt FAs crew*

"hahaha just from this post i can tel youre a pathetic beta pushover dyel irl loooooooool" - Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Dude, we're STILL in a bad economy. How can it crash again if it's already crashed?
    Because the banks and governments are still doing the same shiit they did in 2008 except there doing it bigger and bigger. corporations ****s up, gets a fine, repeats doing illegal ****.. no justice

ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Selling my stocks now

Thanks OP!
    *rotator cuff blues*

Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bond market will crash, gold, silver and oil with crash. The Euro will crash. THe US Dollar will rally hard. THe stock market will "Correct" not crash, it will correct enough to buck the bulls off the course and get the bears excited, then reverse and leave the potatoes behind while I make all kinds of gainz.

Srs, market psychology in a nutshell.
    No Fap Crew
    No Contact Crew
    Gym 2x Day Crew