LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

SO FRUSTRATED! - BLOATEY GASEY NONSENSE (11 Weeks Out)

I am getting SO frustrated with my body. EVERY. DAY I get this gas/bloated feeling. I have cut out ALL supplements and cut down my diet to chicken, green beans and olive oil just to see what might be causing it and I'm STILL getting it!

I started taking a digestive enzyme
    I have taken gas x

Nothing helps and I have no idea what to do! I'm 11 weeks out, doing this prep on my own and I'm really disappointed with myself that I can't seem to figure out what is causing this.

I have cut out all green tea, coffee and only drink plain water. I cut out gum and keep a paleo lifestyle so there are no artificial sweetners in my diet.

Does ANYONE else get these? or have had these? I'm terrified this will happen the day of the competition and I still won't know how to fix it.

I would truly appreciate ANY advice or feedback. I'll try anything!
    Started at 350 pounds and 65% body fat
    Natural Women's Physique Competitor
    Future Ms. Natural Olympia

Motivadian and Lifestyle Coach

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Follow my shenanigans on Instagram: Fabulyss88

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are your macros looking like?
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LyssieDoll88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    What are your macros looking like?
    I'm currently at 1450 calories a day
    protein 60%
    Fats 30%
    Carbs 10% and carbs come from green beans and spinach currently since i cut out all other veggies due to not knowing what was causing the gas/bloating

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

Vei3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    green beans make me bloat actually. I do just greens and still a couple of starchy foods like sweet potato and oats (which my body loves best). But green beans and broccoli bloat me like crazy.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You may need to increase your daily fiber intake which aids digestion.

Also as mentioned vegetables can be very slow digesting and while they are in the intestines being broken down they may ferment causing the type of distress you are referring to.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Francescarose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    You may need to increase your daily fiber intake which aids digestion.

Also as mentioned vegetables can be very slow digesting and while they are in the intestines being broken down they may ferment causing the type of distress you are referring to.
    hi lyssiedoll! I was having similar problems in the beginning of my prep! It turns out there are different types of fiber...one type is insoluble in water and not easily digested! I was eating chia seeds (high INSOLUBLE fiber) and was experiencing this issue. Other foods, such as brown rice cause the same...if any of this is in your diet it may be the cause. I switched to oatmeal and quinoa, and experience no issues since. Gotta love the guesswork w prepping! Good luck!!

Thank you all SO much for the responses!!! I truly appreciate the feedback and will keep trial and erroring this situation. This WHOLE prep is going AMAZING...minus this situation

*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE*

jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenniepea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been dealing with this too, and my coach suggested I eat asparagus rather than green beans, broccoli or brussel sprouts! She also has me taking psyllium husk!

gabbefit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, have you thought about trying a Probiotic? It can often severely take down bloating and gas! They can often cause more for the first couple of days (if you have a lot of bad bacteria)... but then you should feel way better!! BioK is great (the little liquid drinks)... or Progressive HCP 70 is an awesome one!!

Parsley tea is super good for bloating too
    GabBeFit - Personal Trainer & Registered Holistic Nutritionist

Check out my Blog for Health and Fitness Tips!

http://www.GabBeFit.com