JABWORKT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JABWORKT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JABWORKT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JABWORKT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JABWORKT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JABWORKT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Looking for best books to learn

Hello everyone, before my question i wanna say that i am NOT a personal trainer of any kind.

So to my question,
    what would you say is the best book you have read about muscle building / nutrition that you could suggest reading? i am very interested in these topics, i know alot about these topics already, but i want to learn more, dig deeper, i will use my knowledge to further experiment with my body and improve the natty standards thanks for the help!

Registered User heavykettlebell's Avatar
    heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavykettlebell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

a book on nutrition I really like is

the Paleo solution by rob wolf. It has a lot of science in it that's pretty. When you really dig into nutrition, it's very complicated. I'm currently studying for precision nutrition lvl 1 and it's difficult. Of course, the paleo solution does sell you on the diet, but it has a great section on simplifying digestion of carbs protein and fat. I've never found a book that explained it in such few words that are easy to understand.
    Deadlift 573lbs August 2014
    Bench Press 305lbs (December 2013)
    Squat 429lbs Feb 2014
    Overhead Press 200lbs (October 2013)
    Power Clean 195lbs (December 2013)
    Snatch 155lbs (Feb 2014)

http://www.YouTube.com/RyanSaplanPT
    http://www.Instagram.com/RyanSaplan

Maria1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JABWORKT View Post
    Hello everyone, before my question i wanna say that i am NOT a personal trainer of any kind.

So to my question,
    what would you say is the best book you have read about muscle building / nutrition that you could suggest reading? i am very interested in these topics, i know alot about these topics already, but i want to learn more, dig deeper, i will use my knowledge to further experiment with my body and improve the natty standards thanks for the help!

I would say " The Body Sculpting Bible" (for men or women) by Rivera and Villepigue. You can start with this one and then read others; read this book carefully, very well.

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a text book that I use; Principles of Human Anatomy
    I got it at a 2nd hand store for nickels.

There's an amazing Nuerosurgeon, Dr. Jack Kruse who has a book; Epi-Paleo Rx
    (search his name on youtube and enjoy the rabbit hole!)
    It's a must-read book.

I peruse the studies on pubmed.org a lot. It's searchable but applicable links come from fora like this more often.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rickck48 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    I have a text book that I use; Principles of Human Anatomy
    I got it at a 2nd hand store for nickels.

There's an amazing Nuerosurgeon, Dr. Jack Kruse who has a book; Epi-Paleo Rx
    (search his name on youtube and enjoy the rabbit hole!)
    It's a must-read book.

I peruse the studies on pubmed.org a lot. It's searchable but applicable links come from fora like this more often.

One of the old sites I was on still has some really great studies and information for you. It's abcbodybuilding.com
    Try it and run through the journals and it might help you. Best of to you.
    I am always one lift, from Perfection.
    1/75th Army Rangers
    God Protect this Country
    TO BE ONE ASK ONE

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Purchase arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding. Old version or new updated one. Either works
    2. Go to used bookstores and purchase some old ACE / NASM / Personal training textbooks, Nutrition textbooks, or anatomy text books

So cheap, and if you take notes you will learn a TREMENDOUS amount. I have a decent collection going already