bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bustasinclair‎- Here is Dennis match at BX fight club. this past Sunday.

It is only 3 rounds. Not sure how many fights you have to win, but the overall winner gets a Mercedes at least this is what I've been told

On the list for Bannukah

Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    It is only 3 rounds. Not sure how many fights you have to win, but the overall winner gets a Mercedes at least this is what I've been told

I'm trying to limit my online time so I allowed myself to click on one more thing before I lock up my computer. It was between this link and the one about the boobs. I chose this.

So here are my thoughts...the guy with the dark hair is really cute and the other guy looks like Dr. Evil's clone, Mini-Me. It was entertaining but I liked the movie "Fight Club" better. I would watch the guy with the dark hair fight again.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dawn6 View Post
    I'm trying to limit my online time so I allowed myself to click on one more thing before I lock up my computer. It was between this link and the one about the boobs. I chose this.

So here are my thoughts...the guy with the dark hair is really cute and the other guy looks like Dr. Evil's clone, Mini-Me. It was entertaining but I liked the movie "Fight Club" better. I would watch the guy with the dark hair fight again.
    LMFAO!!

The guy with the dark hair is done. Once you lose you are out of the comp.
    On the list for Bannukah

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn, that's a pretty cool set up there. Looks like Dennis owned him from the start. The other guy was ducking and running more than fighting. I can't say much, I'd probably look the same way--I can't box for shiit. The only match I was ever involved in was at Marine Corp boot camp and I got my ass handed to me. Of course the drill instructors paired me up against a real amateur boxer who probably had 60 pounds on me.

Do you think Dennis will have issues as he starts to fight taller guys? Or is this done in a weight class? It looked like he was struggling a bit with balance too.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Damn, that's a pretty cool set up there. Looks like Dennis owned him from the start. The other guy was ducking and running more than fighting. I can't say much, I'd probably look the same way--I can't box for shiit. The only match I was ever involved in was at Marine Corp boot camp and I got my ass handed to me. Of course the drill instructors paired me up against a real amateur boxer who probably had 60 pounds on me.

Do you think Dennis will have issues as he starts to fight taller guys? Or is this done in a weight class? It looked like he was struggling a bit with balance too.
    I am not sure how well he will do, the only advantage I think he (and everyone else for that matter) has is that no one who has prior boxing experience can sign up. If you move or fight like a boxer you will get disqualified.

Dennis is a street fighter, but getting in the ring, with rules, a timer and rounds is a whole other story. But I will support him by going to his matches and rooting him on like I did last Sunday.

If anything it will be an experience for him.
    On the list for Bannukah

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like a cool contest. He looked great out there. He has good speed and aim.

If you can, keep updating this thread with his matches! Tell him I said he looked like a beast out there and good luck!

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Sounds like a cool contest. He looked great out there. He has good speed and aim.

If you can, keep updating this thread with his matches! Tell him I said he looked like a beast out there and good luck!
    I will.

My son Chris (the one who is training with me) is signing up as well. I think they will disqualify him though he is an extremely good fighter with excellent skills.

My youngest son Jason wants to join as well and my wife and his girl dissed him, they said "What are you joining up for?" I felt bad for him as I saw the discouragement in his face, and told him if he wanted to join I would support him 100%
    On the list for Bannukah

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be honest, I think that was kind of a dick move of your friend to not want to touch gloves at the beginning of the fight.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    To be honest, I think that was kind of a dick move of your friend to not want to touch gloves at the beginning of the fight.
    Agree 100% and I told D that. I told him while I understand you want to be focus, being unsportsmanlike is going to hurt you in the long run. Not sure if you saw the end but D was the most entertaining fighter and he won the crowd.
    On the list for Bannukah

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ouch, some men on the planet, are just beast. Wish I could do that kind of thing.
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great commentator - "do that **** you seen on TV, my nikka"

Originally Posted by 21infantry View Post
    Ouch, some men on the planet, are just beast. Wish I could do that kind of thing.
    Any man can do whatever he sets his mind today, we are all humans, we breathe the same air, bleed when we are cut and take a sh!t/Piss the same way...

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Great commentator - "do that **** you seen on TV, my nikka"
    Funny he did not do that in any of the other fights, only Dennis match. He was a f'cking comedian.
    On the list for Bannukah

Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agree 100% and I told D that. I told him while I understand you want to be focus, being unsportsmanlike is going to hurt you in the long run. Not sure if you saw the end but D was the most entertaining fighter and he won the crowd.
    ...the bald dude is your friend?

(Don't show him this thread...yo..)

...the bald dude is your friend?

(Don't show him this thread...yo..)
    More than a friend he is like a brother to me. Too late already told him what you said about him
    On the list for Bannukah

More than a friend he is like a brother to me. Too late already told him what you said about him
    Good to know...I'll up my weight training.

Good to know...I'll up my weight training.
    You wanna box my friend? I can arrange it
    On the list for Bannukah

You wanna box my friend? I can arrange it
    ...nah..cause I'd probably win and then he'd feel all silly in da hood and you probably would feel bad for him and Lord knows what other terrible things may happen so I will save everyone and not fight.

(The world is now safe.)

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If biting and kicking were allowed, I might do ok.

...nah..cause I'd probably win and then he'd feel all silly in da hood and you probably would feel bad for him and Lord knows what other terrible things may happen so I will save everyone and not fight.

(The world is now safe.)
    Thats the whole idea!

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    If biting and kicking were allowed, I might do ok.
    Something tells me, this is a bunch of bu!!sh!t and you can definitely hold your own.....just a hunch.
    On the list for Bannukah

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Something tells me, this is a bunch of bu!!sh!t and you can definitely hold your own.....just a hunch.
    OK.. no bullsh*t...

I am adept at taking a hit.
    I never throw punches when I fought and would get slaughtered in boxing.
    I never fight if I can avoid it.
    When I have, I go for eyes, ears, nose, groin and will manipulate digits and bite if I feel it's my only chance at survival.

I am not a good fighter, but I am a nasty fighter.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I thought you guys were on the outs over him losing your jacket?

As I remember you were pretty po'ed and he didn't feel it was his fault that your jacket got lifted when he was using it.
    Was friends with Methuselah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was painful to watch!

Lmao @ the dance
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lakerron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Was painful to watch!

Lmao @ the dance
    The video ended with neither guy throwing a solid punch!

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now all of a sudden in your neighbourhood if you know how to fight you are not a street fighter.You could have proved that years ago.Seems like a sort of Special Olympics for people with OP's mentality.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    OK.. no bullsh*t...

I am adept at taking a hit.
    I never throw punches when I fought and would get slaughtered in boxing.
    I never fight if I can avoid it.
    When I have, I go for eyes, ears, nose, groin and will manipulate digits and bite if I feel it's my only chance at survival.

I am not a good fighter, but I am a nasty fighter.

You sound like a girl I knew in grade 5,

Worse date I ever had!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.