Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Best Thing About Being A Woman Is Turning Down Nice Guys (article) (jimmies)

TRIGGER WARNING:

The following presentation may rustle your jimmies.

The Best Thing About Being A Woman Is Turning Down Nice Guys

Being a woman can be tough. We’ve only got a couple decades of legal equality under our belt at best, and even that is shaky most of the time. Getting ahead at work and balancing a family is a life-long battle, and one that men often never have to consider. We deal with harassment just from having the audacity to leave the house in normal clothes, and are encouraged to take “WHAT’S UP WITH THAT ASS BABY” as you’re walking to work as a compliment. Our reproductive rights are constantly under attack, and even when we do have children, it often means the unceremonious death of a career we’ve worked hard to build. It’s definitely got its cons, and can sometimes feel like not a lot of pros.

But if there’s one thing that is super phucking sweet about being a woman, it’s being able to turn down Nice Guys. I’m not talking about a kind human being who happens to be a man — we all know plenty of those, and I happen to be with one for years now, and they’re great — I’m talking about Nice Guys. I’m talking about the simpering, sad, eternally entitled men whose hobbies include seething with a misplaced sense of injustice, and trolling women’s blogs to congratulate one another over their reactionary and hateful comments. They’re apt to weave yarns about the hordes of women who spend their 20s plowing through a series of dicks like Sonic collecting gold rings, only to realize at 30 that she has suddenly fallen four rungs on the Ladder Of Perceived Societal Value, and needs to hook up with a software engineer who can buy her a Honda SUV. They are blind with anger over our ability as women to spend our hottest years making mistakes and dating men with chest tattoos, and then use our last few years of relative attractiveness to get our asses on eHarmony and find a beta in Dockers.

And you know what? They should be, because that chit is great.

It’s unclear what feminism is going to do in the next decade or so, but with any luck, it will bring enough equality that our purchasing power will be much closer to equal with men, and we won’t have to rely them societally as much as we do today. And with that increasing independence, combined with the liberation of our sexuality, dating will become a much freer and more egalitarian thing, and not confined to outdated notions of “he chases, and she decides when to give.” But for now, we’re still living with the remnants of a patriarchal society that puts financial power with men and puts a high premium on the chastity and selectiveness of women. For now, we still experience a huge disparity in the power dynamics in terms of dating, and are in a situation where women clearly have the upper hand when it comes to who she has sex with, or dates. And while we may not have much, we still have that, and it is sweet.

Because it means that even a woman who is of mediocre attractiveness and low earning power can have her pick of the goddamn litter when it comes to dateable males. And beyond giving her a wide range of options (any woman who has signed up for a dating site knows that even if your profile is nothing but racist jokes, you will have a full inbox in six hours), it means that she doesn’t have to deal with bitter, spiteful a$$holes. She gets to turn down nice guys until she damn well chooses to marry that guy who tells strangers he’s in MENSA and can’t look people in the eye when he talks to them. She gets to experience as much glorious D as she wants to until she changes her mind, and if she thinks your petty, insecure ass will judge her for it, she can just lie! She never has to tell you about all the awesome sex she had with that guy at the coffee shop who was functionally homeless, and you’ll never know about it! And that’s awesome, because that’s one of the few “privileges” she truly has.

And honestly, if I were an angry guy on the internet, I’d probably be salty as hell about it, too. But I’m not! I’m a woman of average attractiveness who is financially independent and can therefore do WHATEVER THE PHUCK SHE WANTS in the dating world, although I have chosen to diverge from the ~*~typical slut life~*~ Nice Guys describe, and have been with the same guy forever. Point being, I would be upset if I got the raw end of this deal, but the problem is, our society built this deal to begin with, and putting half-baked notions of morality on women’s dating life only increases that deal by making the ~*~virginal value~*~ of the Good Girls astronomically, artificially high. So I’m sorry that you Nice Guys got phucked over here, and I totally get your anger over it, but remember that you created it. And that when it comes to nearly every other deal in life, you’re doing pretty good.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go let a guy pay for me on a date even though I earn my own money! Tee hee.
    Cliffs:
    - I am a 21st century strong and independent woman
    - Thanks to feminism, I get to spend my youth being plowed by "bad boys"
    - You know it, I know it, everyone knows it
    - Meanwhile you jack off, build a career and get mad at feminists for destroying society
    - You know, you just know, that most of you betas are willing to accept me when I decide to settle down
    - That makes you mad
    - That makes you so phucking mad
    - And there's nothing you can do about it

Article written by Chelsea ****an (her name is written with a "F" instead of "PH" but misc is censoring the word)

http://thoughtcatalog.com/chelsea-PH...own-nice-guys/ (change the "PH" to "F")

Here's the author's avis:

No tattoos, no piercings, baby face, looks like an innocent next-door girl... All she has to do is convince you she only had sex with two serious boyfriends who took advantage of her good nature and all of you "I don't care about a woman's past or virginity because I'm not a backwards insecure ****" will be cuckolds in the making without ever realizing it.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
    Last edited by BokaChele; 03-17-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She is right. Negged OP.

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll be there to keep taking advantage of dumb sloots like her until they decide they've had enough.

kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "A few yrs of legal equality"

lol she needs to be paradropped into Saudi territory for a year to fix her perspective.

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm sure it's nice guys in this thread that aren't rustled at all that gassed up basic sl00t is getting dug out by "bad boys". It's women way hotter than her that think the opposite.

it's almost like feminism has given women the platform to just be mean for no reason.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell me the author wouldn't get that work.....tell me!

Would violate her vaginal region with a sense of urgency.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000) Dmstroker725 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wood not touch.jpeg
    We outhcea

LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only thing feminism has taught me is that, given the opportunity, males and females are equal in their repulsiveness.

BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    i'm sure it's nice guys in this thread that aren't rustled at all that gassed up basic sl00t is getting dug out by "bad boys". It's women way hotter than her that think the opposite.
    The most sexually modest women I know are pretty as fuarkk. It seems like it's always the 4-7/10's that get the best guys. Why do you think 80% of the girls in the "Women Against Feminism" website are actually pretty?

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dat yoko ono?

Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mavex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I gotta admit, she has a point about the type of guys "whose hobbies include seething with a misplaced sense of injustice, and trolling women’s blogs to congratulate one another over their reactionary and hateful comments".

I cringe when I see these weird, awkward-looking "nice" guys making edgy posts about how they don't want these girls anymore.

Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    She looks arrogant. No prejudice but women with very thin lips are often arrogant.

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BokaChele View Post
    The most sexually modest women I know are pretty as fuarkk. It seems like it's always the 4-7/10's that get the best guys. Why do you think 80% of the girls in the "Women Against Feminism" website are actually pretty?
    That's because they have to peacock their way through life... Flogging, and clucking through life trying to make themselves seen. You have to have be border line sociopathic to write and document this chit. You get off on turning people down? Bruh...get serious.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lold at "hordes of women who spends their 20s plowing through a series of dicks like sonic the hedgehog collecting gold rings"

perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000)
    huh? im not mad at all... im a "beta" software engineer making good cash and smashing girls who look better than er at will.
    she needs to realize that the people online being mad about this in her feminist forums are a pretty damn small minority.
    the rest of us are enjoying girls being easy and then looking to marry young girls anyways because of dat no baggage.

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Delusional sloot.

I'd stab her in the crapper.

Originally Posted by Mavex View Post
    I cringe when I see these weird, awkward-looking "nice" guys making edgy posts about how they don't want these girls anymore.
    I cringe because most of those revolutionary betas are the ones who will accept her when she decides to settle down. You know it, I know it... and she knows it.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Also, to her point in the article...

OP is mad that whiteknighting a sloot isn't a successful way to get women?

m8. u fkn wot?

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My jimmies remain unflustered.

She seems to understand the situation pretty well but she ignores the fact that her own clock is ticking. Something tells me she will be singing a different tune when she's past the age of desirability.

Originally Posted by perfectday View Post
    huh? im not mad at all... im a "beta" software engineer making good cash and smashing girls who look better than er at will.
    she needs to realize that the people online being mad about this in her feminist forums are a pretty damn small minority.
    the rest of us are enjoying girls being easy and then looking to marry young girls anyways because of dat no baggage.

Just as I said earlier.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't really disagree with what she said, she's right.

But it's why Guys need to stop getting married and stop being "nice guys"
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by jackleballs View Post
    I'd stab her in the crapper.
    inb4 this turns into a meme

lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So wait... this article isn't written by Anne Gus?
    ~*~ Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light. ~*~

anonymous
    a) she's nasty
    b) only people who aren't interesting enough to get laid are mad

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the truth is, this bish is going to fall hard for some bad boy that will plow her and delete her number as he his leaving her house

so when the kunt txts him next day and gets no reply, she will realize that she was all wrong about it, and basically she is a kum canteen that spreads her legs lol
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordMyr0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat smug smile and general aura of arrogance she emits is rage-inducing to say the least.
    Looks like the kind of stuck-up pig you hatefuk to chit to put her in her place

Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    OP is mad that whiteknighting a sloot isn't a successful way to get women?
    I'm not mad because this isn't news to me. But I confess I'm a bit rustled by the matter-of-fact way she talks about this things.

You just know she's an empty cosmopolitan urban chick. You just know there was a man she fully trusted in her past who "took advantage" of her and then left her and now she's pissed with herself but won't admit it.

Instead of being humble and advicing young girls to wait till marriage or at least WAIT... she wants the young girls to be as slooty as she is so she doesn't lose value.

It's not her actions that rustle me. It's that she's teaching otherwise good girls to act like her, to be fake....

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I just read the first half, I could see why I'd be rustled. But the 2nd half she really kind of nailed it. You WK's have allowed her to become what she is.

Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    the truth is, this bish is going to fall hard for some bad boy that will plow her and delete her number as he his leaving her house

so when the kunt txts him next day and gets no reply, she will realize that she was all wrong about it, and basically she is a kum canteen that spreads her legs lol
    That's pretty much what she says though. She can sloot it up with the azzholes and then settle for a beta to provide for her later. That's how the system works in her mind. And she's basically dead on.

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i bet that ******* gets plowed in the a$$hole by her every night
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator