Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw you discover she's being plowed on the side and you're a cuckold beta for being so concerned about her "well being"...

BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BokaChele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    Worst advice ever. Living with someone is the best way to get to know them, learn their habits, see how they are on a day to day basis, etc. It's an extremely important part of the process that many people skip.
    Except you're wrong, brah.

The results presented in this article replicate findings from previous research: Women who cohabit prior to marriage or who have premarital sex have an increased likelihood of marital disruption. Considering the joint effects of premarital cohabitation and premarital sex, as well as histories of premarital relationships, extends previous research. The most salient finding from this analysis is that women whose intimate premarital relationships are limited to their husbands—either premarital sex alone or premarital cohabitation—do not experience an increased risk of divorce. It is only women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship who have an elevated risk of marital disruption. This effect is strongest for women who have multiple premarital coresidental unions. These findings are consistent with the notion that premarital sex and cohabitation have become part of the normal courtship pattern in the United States. They do not indicate selectivity on characteristics linked to the risk of divorce and do not provide couples with experiences that lessen the stability of marriage.

This limitation notwithstanding, the results presented here should shift attention away from research that focuses on the selection of individuals into cohabitation and premarital sex to a focus on the selection of individuals who do not marry the individuals with whom they first cohabit or initiate first sex. It may well be the case that, irrespective of the legal status of the relationship, the relevant distinction to make is between people who form multiple relationships and people who form a single, longer lasting relationship.
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...444.x/abstract
    http://socialpathology.blogspot.pt/2...orce-risk.html

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anomonomz View Post
    My GF of 8 months and I decided to get a place together around 2-3 months ago. I'm financially stable with my job at the moment and I pay the majority of the bills. We went into it agreeing everyone would pay half of everything, but she doesn't make very good money right now so she is only splitting the rent. Ever since around 1 month ago, it's like the nagging never stops. She's lazy and controlling and it drives me crazy! I'm losing my fuarking mind and I want to break up with her, but I'm honestly worried that she will be homeless if I do. She doesn't have any family that will take her in and doesn't make enough to get her own place. I was thinking of getting her to break up with me or tough it out for a year and tell her that we are splitting up after a year.

Sure, we have our moments where I still feel the old feelings I have for her, but for the most part it is negative. We argue over stupid chit constantly. Part of me is wishing I lived alone and it doesn't help the situation. What do I do brahs?

Cliffs: -
    Op is regretting moving in with gf
    Op pays most of the bills\
    gf may be homeless if we break up
    These are always things to factor in before moving in with someone, especially in a situation where you're basically taking care of them

When me and my girlfriend moved in we agreed rent was 50/50, and I pay for these bills and she will pay for these other bills. We don't talk about it we just pay for our chit. It hasn't even been a year and there is this much regret, this relationship is already dead. Now it's just dying breaths fighting. First don't break up with her, but tell her she needs to start taking more responsibility with bills and chores.

If you have relationship problems, you communicate. If you don't you're done. If she won't adjust or the situation is not fixable, then tell her after x amount of days she needs to be moved out. That is all there is to it. Some times in life you have to make hard decisions, jump the hurdle.

Originally Posted by BokaChele View Post
    tfw you discover she's being plowed on the side and you're a cuckold beta for being so concerned about her "well being"...
    Lmao strong deflection of your own insecurities on a total strangers relationship.

Originally Posted by usersignup2 View Post
    stats show that people who live together before marrying are MORE LIKELY to divorce than couples who don't live together prior to marriage.
    There so many other factors that come into play here, like what type of couples don't live together till married etc etc that the argument you're presenting has no grounds for reality here, correlation does not equal causation.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kjjacked has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Break up with her, but keep her as your roommate until she can move out.
    Set ground rules and make sure you make her know what is expected of her

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gotta kick her the phuck out man. unless she's hot as phuck of course.
    sickening striations

Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerasiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read your post and pretend it's not your situation. Does that sound like a Lion or a f*cking sheep?

LOL at sticking it out and wasting money on a slut that is overall a negative aspect of your life. Either talk out your problems or kick her out. That's not your responsibility. Give her a month if you want to get her sh*t together.

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kjjacked View Post
    Break up with her, but keep her as your roommate until she can move out.
    Set ground rules and make sure you make her know what is expected of her
    Read some Shakespeare brah.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

good look kicking her out when you Co signed the rent. She will want you gone.

but you are a lion so don't listen to us sheep lmao

No hate brah. I wish you look op
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

Registered User GordonShumway79's Avatar
    GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonShumway79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anomonomz View Post
    My GF of 8 months and I decided to get a place together around 2-3 months ago. I'm financially stable with my job at the moment and I pay the majority of the bills. We went into it agreeing everyone would pay half of everything, but she doesn't make very good money right now so she is only splitting the rent. Ever since around 1 month ago, it's like the nagging never stops. She's lazy and controlling and it drives me crazy! I'm losing my fuarking mind and I want to break up with her, but I'm honestly worried that she will be homeless if I do. She doesn't have any family that will take her in and doesn't make enough to get her own place. I was thinking of getting her to break up with me or tough it out for a year and tell her that we are splitting up after a year.

Sure, we have our moments where I still feel the old feelings I have for her, but for the most part it is negative. We argue over stupid chit constantly. Part of me is wishing I lived alone and it doesn't help the situation. What do I do brahs?

Cliffs: -
    Op is regretting moving in with gf
    Op pays most of the bills\
    gf may be homeless if we break up
    Well I have good news for you OP. Your girlfriend probably senses the tension as well and feels you might be looking to break up with her soon. But you make good money and she's "this close" to having you locked down. Of course she can't just sit idly by and wait for you to break up with her. So a couple of months ago she casually started "forgetting" to take her birth controls pills. Just one, here and there. But lately she's started skipping 2, maybe 3 days in a row. She'll end up pregnant "some how"... she'll probably break the news to you just as you were building up the guts to finally tell her it's over.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    So...just for argument sake, you think it's going to be any different with another woman?

Relationships are about compromise, and compromise starts with communication. Sometimes looking for support on these issues is good, but ultimately it starts with you telling her how you feel.

Oh, and don't move in with anyone you're not in the process of marrying...And when I say process, I mean you guys are about to walk down the aisle.
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Learning your lesson the hard way is sometimes the only way.
    Originally Posted by Sandmang27 View Post
    Don't be a *******, talk to her about it and decide from how she responds.
    Originally Posted by zak2210 View Post
    move in after 8 months

suffer the consequences and learn to make a better decision next time
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Dont see why this is so hard.

Sit her ass down and talk to her about the issues you are having with her. Give her few examples of exactly what shes doing and then tell her if she does it one more time you are going your separate ways.

Also OP what did you expect it was going to be like living with a women lol. They thrive on drama

edit: Also lol at paying majority of the bills and letting someone comment about the **** you are doing. Would tell her shut the f up or get the f out ...if she continued would kick her ass out without even thinking twice about it.
    Originally Posted by RyGla View Post
    so you moved in after dating a chick for 5 months? damn breh
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    So OP, instead of freaking out and trying to bail, why don't you act like a man and discuss your problems with each other in a logical discussion during a time when neither party is fuming? I'm sure theres a ton of **** you do that pisses the girl off too, nobodys perfect.
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    These are always things to factor in before moving in with someone, especially in a situation where you're basically taking care of them

When me and my girlfriend moved in we agreed rent was 50/50, and I pay for these bills and she will pay for these other bills. We don't talk about it we just pay for our chit. It hasn't even been a year and there is this much regret, this relationship is already dead. Now it's just dying breaths fighting. First don't break up with her, but tell her she needs to start taking more responsibility with bills and chores.

If you have relationship problems, you communicate. If you don't you're done. If she won't adjust or the situation is not fixable, then tell her after x amount of days she needs to be moved out. That is all there is to it. Some times in life you have to make hard decisions, jump the hurdle.

Lmao strong deflection of your own insecurities on a total strangers relationship.

There so many other factors that come into play here, like what type of couples don't live together till married etc etc that the argument you're presenting has no grounds for reality here, correlation does not equal causation.

These ^^^^

Mind = blown at how many miscers dont know how to deal with relationship issue.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    I only read parts of this thread and it's terrible. At some point there was a mention of a dog. OP may I suggest you proceed to fuk the dog and get her jealous.

Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000) Herr_Doberman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im kinda in the same situation with my sister, wanted to help her last summer she was renting a room and it went sour.

She's lazy as **** and always bitching so I know that feel. Told her she had until july to gtfo.

Get out of this situation dude, for your own sanity.

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    youre a dummy for moving in after like 5 months together.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000) mikedubzfitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Herr_Doberman View Post
    Im kinda in the same situation with my sister, wanted to help her last summer she was renting a room and it went sour.

She's lazy as **** and always bitching so I know that feel. Told her she had until july to gtfo.

Get out of this situation dude, for your own sanity.
    You clappin dem cheeks brah?

One Of Our Top Posters! ScubaStevo's Avatar
    ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScubaStevo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO

SO glad I live alone.
    ░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄███░░███▄░░░░░
    ░░░▄█████▄▄█████▄░░░
    ░░░██████░░██████░░░
    ░░█░█▀░░▀██▀░░▀█░█░░
    ░░█░█░░██░░██░░█░█░░
    ░░░▀█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▀░░░
    ░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░

---------MAGA MAN---------

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jokes on you for shacking up. now she's eating your food and chitting in your toilet. make her get another job or work a different shift so you wont have to see her. until she gets a handle on her financial situation, the relationship wont go anywhere but bad
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aboozer5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL you are screwed opie. The easiest way to avoid all the drama is probably to let her have the apartment and get yourself another place. Help her to find a roommate on Craigslist.
    Last edited by Aboozer5; 03-17-2015 at 05:02 PM.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u dun goofed.

u never reallly know how a person is until u live with them. lol @ guys who marry hbb's without ever living with them. Strong beta bish.

Just because they're great to date does'nt mean u can live with them. Many women are complete SLOBS and horrible to live with. You should've had her spend more time at ur place before moving in with her so u can get a taste of what it's like to live with her.

here's a tip: if she's a complete retard at taking care of her own life, finances, car, place, etc. then she will be a complete disaster living with too. I hope you plan on then taking care of her as a provideer cuz that's what she pretty much wants. A guy to fix her life cuz she can't do it.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuffnUpNZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    move to North Carolina

Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) Mindrevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gf moved in with end of last summer and I want to kill myself. Worse, since my mom can't live on her own anymore she convinved me to get a two bedroom beginning of the year and have mom move in with us. Love my mom and all but it's been a disaster. I want them both gone. Except I could scrape by before in my one bedroom on my own, now that I have the extra cost of a two bedroom plus the extra utilities of my mom just sitting around all day watching my damn tv I kind of need the help with the bills. God help me in the summer when that woman has the A/C on all day while I'm stuck at work and can't turn it off.

The good news the gf doesn't slack on her duties and actually cooks and cleans, but she drives me nuts. She hates when I play video games. I watch dumb crap on tv all the time just to shut her on the 70 inch tv I paid for. It's constant compromise, of course on my part just to get her to STFU. Also, sharing your bed with someone sucks. Every damn time they get up it wakes you up. She continually threatens to leave, which makes me laugh because it would be the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I don't know how any married brahs do it. Unless you somehow just didn't find a total bitch.

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    be glad you found this out before deciding she is the one.

Registered User DennisTheLifter's Avatar
    DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100) DennisTheLifter is not very well liked. (-100)
    living with a girl, i imagine you`d just have sex all day erryday.. is it not like this? my dreams are ruined

SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tell her to cut her ****. i think you still care about her so youre job is to let her know what her job is (cutting her ****). talk to her.. if you dont ant her to be homeless i think you care because some people wouldnt so get this out of the way kind of like how you told us. hope everything works out

SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    u dun goofed.

u never reallly know how a person is until u live with them. lol @ guys who marry hbb's without ever living with them. Strong beta bish.

Just because they're great to date does'nt mean u can live with them. Many women are complete SLOBS and horrible to live with. You should've had her spend more time at ur place before moving in with her so u can get a taste of what it's like to live with her.

here's a tip: if she's a complete retard at taking care of her own life, finances, car, place, etc. then she will be a complete disaster living with too. I hope you plan on then taking care of her as a provideer cuz that's what she pretty much wants. A guy to fix her life cuz she can't do it.
    i dont want to get into it but that last sentence made me think lifes a joke. not because of ops situation but because of something else

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    where did she live before?

Lol.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomonomz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong advice as usual, misc. I am going to break it off with her and let her stay until she finds a new place to live
    A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroHusky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nirol View Post
    OP be srs and talk with her about it

If she is still acting up then kick her out
    It is her fault for acting entitled when she really has nothing going for hear. It will be a lesson for her and you are really doing her a favor.

If you stay with her without doing anything for mch longer it is gonna stress you the phcuk out and your life quality will greatly be affected by it. So set her straight, kick her out or realize you are really a sheep and not the alpha lion you think you are (sig)
    Yup had such stress living with an ex for almost a year who we pretty much just co existed. Trust me OP **** does not get better. Abort ASAP.
    KING BRADY crew - Founder/CEO
    #MAGA

nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightwolf6423 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your mistake was moving in together 5-6 months after you started dating. Way too soon.

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, man. My GF and I are moving in together in 6 months which by then we'd been together for almost 2 years. I'm worried it's going to fuk us up though. We live right next to each other now but it makes no sense as this will literally save each of us $600 a month. I scared.

kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500) kingofpain99 is not very helpful. (-500)
    August 2013 join date and no pics....negged on principle.

GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetzzBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingofpain99 View Post
    August 2013 join date and no pics....negged on principle.
    Oh no, not all those negs you have to throw around
    *Misc Firearms Crew*
    *Howard Stern Crew*