Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Want to compete in Novice Physique (Critique)

Ive been wanting to compete but dont want to look like a fool if every other guy outclasses me. Looking for feedback, I know I need to bring up my chest. I dont have any other pics yet until I have someone to take them. No idea what I weigh but its around 165, 5'10" and Im 40. If I wanted to compete what timeline would I be looking at to get contest ready? Thanks

me bb.com edit 2.jpgme bb.com edited.jpg

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could compete in masters or novice right now and you wouldn't be embarrassed
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently decided to start prepping for my first men's physique show. So far I've been researching previous shows to learn about successful competitors and watching videos and reading articles from pros. Pick a show and look at pictures of previous winners and take note of their size, conditioning, posing, etc. Also look at pictures of people that did not place near the top and I think you'll see that you're more ready to step on stage than you think. Then research how to prep for the show. Learn the poses, find some boardshorts, get a tan, etc. Also, consider creating a log of your prep and sharing it with others. This may help you receive feedback and advice from other experienced competitors. Good luck.

Also, strong join date.

Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dsupreme View Post
    I recently decided to start prepping for my first men's physique show. So far I've been researching previous shows to learn about successful competitors and watching videos and reading articles from pros. Pick a show and look at pictures of previous winners and take note of their size, conditioning, posing, etc. Also look at pictures of people that did not place near the top and I think you'll see that you're more ready to step on stage than you think. Then research how to prep for the show. Learn the poses, find some boardshorts, get a tan, etc. Also, consider creating a log of your prep and sharing it with others. This may help you receive feedback and advice from other experienced competitors. Good luck.

Also, strong join date.
    Thanks for the feedback, Im hoping to compete in the masters division. And yes, I joined the forum before they changed the entire forum software and format.
    BoiseTaekwondo.com

yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50) yavuzfaruk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you look good

hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you would do well in masters. Lay off the traps some, its not a muscle the judges r looking for.

LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LandonWall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You definitely could do novice and find success.

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Ive been wanting to compete but dont want to look like a fool if every other guy outclasses me. Looking for feedback, I know I need to bring up my chest. I dont have any other pics yet until I have someone to take them. No idea what I weigh but its around 165, 5'10" and Im 40. If I wanted to compete what timeline would I be looking at to get contest ready? Thanks

Attachment 7646311Attachment 7646321
    You're looking great man. One thing I'll recommend is getting a spray tan or hit a tanning bed. Rest is great. You're definitely ready for this and won't have to worry about a thing. Just remember to look up some tips for competing like not having too much water bloat or too little water, sodium content and other tricks and tips.
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

Thank for the feedback, I feel better about prepping to compete now. As far as my traps I dont do any direct training for them. I dont do any deadlifting or similar exercises. The heaviest weight I lift is 30lbs.

dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtypervert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    The heaviest weight I lift is 30lbs.
    lmao u wut m8, for what shoulder raises?

Originally Posted by dirtypervert View Post
    lmao u wut m8, for what shoulder raises?
    No, for any exercise. 30lb dumbbells is the heaviest I have.