WARRIORsCREEDX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Broken blood vessels in my face

Although I am very aware of making sure I breathe properly, I still get broken blood vessels in my face during training- what can I do to avoid this? I want to concentrate on the weight lifting, not worrying that my face turning red. Am I lifting wrong? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have experienced that as well, it just means that you worked very hard, they are only temporary. As long as you feel okay and not like you're about to pass out or something don't worry about it, just work hard like you're doing and you'll see big gains!
    Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.

PR:
    Squat 205
    Bench 130
    Deadlift 245

AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AskMeHowIKnow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WARRIORsCREEDX View Post
    Although I am very aware of making sure I breathe properly, I still get broken blood vessels in my face during training- what can I do to avoid this? I want to concentrate on the weight lifting, not worrying that my face turning red. Am I lifting wrong? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Oh, wow, this can be a problem with weightlifting? I've only been lifting for 5 months so am still quite new. I'm in stage 4 of NROLW.

The only time this has ever happened to me was with a migraine and some pretty severe vomiting. Thankfully only once.
    "Most of my exercise comes from wrestling with pigs and beating dead horses."
    Mark Berninghausen

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It happens to me too, but typically only with very heavy weights (like attempting 3rm or 1rm).

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133