ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaiMuay will become famous soon enough. (+50)

6 pack experts! just a little push in the right direction would be swell

Yeah I said swell, not enough people do anymore.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if the way I'm training right now will eventually (hopefully come this summer) put me in near 6 pack region. I go to thai training 5 days a week which I'm sure some of you know is pretty intense cardio and I go to the gym 3 days a week (mainly just weights high reps). My main problem is the liquor. I like to drink, I'm probably borderline alcoholic but I try to keep it to just weekends now. Take a peak;
    Attached Images

xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a pretty simple formula that works 100% of the time. To get 6 pack abs you need to lose fat. To loose fat you need to eat in a deficit for an extended period of time. Eat less than burns = fat loss = 6 pack abs. Throw in some heavy lifting and cardio and your good to go
    Manlet for life

LukeCrouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xcountryrunner View Post
    Here's a pretty simple formula that works 100% of the time. To get 6 pack abs you need to lose fat. To loose fat you need to eat in a deficit for an extended period of time. Eat less than burns = fat loss = 6 pack abs. Throw in some heavy lifting and cardio and your good to go
    Couldn't agree more. Try using an app for counting your macros like MyFitnessPal. Word of advice, don't cut an extreme amount of calories from what you are eating now. Make it as gradual as you can.

For the alcohol, try your best to cut it out.