Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face What weight lifting shoes are you wearing?

First time posting on the forums here!

I watched a couple of videos on what type of shoe is ideal of what activity, but I want to know what shoes you girls are using for weightlifting and the reasons behind why you chose that shoe.

Feel free to include photos too.

MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MyriaK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Geelani View Post
    [...] but I want to know what shoes you girls are using for weightlifting and the reasons behind why you chose that shoe.
    I recently got "adidas Performance Men's Powerlift.2 Trainer Shoe" from Amazon and I've been fairly pleased with them. I got that particular shoe because a friend of mine, one of the few other women at my gym who lifts in the weight range I do, had gotten them on the advice of her trainer and she felt they made a world of difference.

The women's version of that shoe was, for whatever reason, twice as expensive and, according to the trainer, not as well constructed. Meh. Going two sizes under my women's shoe size seemed to translate well enough to men's sizes, though I'm not sure two and a half sizes wouldn't have been a bit better. YMMV, and all that.

I've only had them a couple of weeks and I only wear them whilst doing heavy lower body work -- squats, deads, SDL, et al. I'm pleased with them, though, and I think they do help some, especially on squats. I have stupidly long legs, so squat form tends to be a bit problematic for me, these shoes help me keep my weight on my heels and not transfer to my toes when squatting, really makes a difference for me.

My friend swears they help her with deads, says she can really tell the difference when she gets over the 220lb range. Personally I haven't noticed a lot of difference on deads, but I've been pushing into the 300lb for sets range and honestly I hadn't gone that high with normal running shoes on so I'm not sure how it would be without the lifting shoes.
    Igor, bring me a kitchen,
    I wish to make some abs.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love a wooden heel for squat shoes, but all the new fangled ones are synthetic (and ugly as hell). Used to squat in Rouge Do-Wins, now use Ristos. Would sell my firstborn for a pair of purple Pendlays 2011 (before they went the ugly heel route). DL in chucks, have various pairs, but like my purple hi-tops with inner part ripped out the best for heavy lifts. Would never wear a heeled shoe to DL in, want to be as close to the ground as possible, but can help some who have a hard time with flexibility in setup.

Most of my squat pics have feet cut off, but have this of my newer Risto Olimpicos (older ones are pink).

And my fav Chucks:

ETA: Also have a pair of of VS Athletics that I haven't used yet but has a good size heel and supposed to be one of the best cheaper shoes. Most people complain about it being "boring", but I plan on pimping it out with some leather dye . Probably won't start using it till after my April meet tho, then abuse as a training shoe and save my Ristos for peaking/meets.

Last edited by birdiefu; 03-14-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just wear my Converse They're flat and solid and I like that!
    Bulking & Lifting :)

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just wear my asics kayanos. Probably should invest in some squatting shoes!
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Registered Schmoozer LollyLifts2015's Avatar
    LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Adidas all the way.

Flat and good for squatting for them feels down and deeeeep.
    ❤ Humor iss all in the arm. ❤
    ❤ I'm just here for the snacks. ❤

Fiju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not a girl lol but I do see a lot of girls in my gym who lift seem to wear Converse.

Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lift barefoot. But I have a home gym so not an option for everyone.

Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geelani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyriaK View Post
    I recently got "adidas Performance Men's Powerlift.2 Trainer Shoe" from Amazon and I've been fairly pleased with them. I got that particular shoe because a friend of mine, one of the few other women at my gym who lifts in the weight range I do, had gotten them on the advice of her trainer and she felt they made a world of difference.

The women's version of that shoe was, for whatever reason, twice as expensive and, according to the trainer, not as well constructed. Meh. Going two sizes under my women's shoe size seemed to translate well enough to men's sizes, though I'm not sure two and a half sizes wouldn't have been a bit better. YMMV, and all that.

I've only had them a couple of weeks and I only wear them whilst doing heavy lower body work -- squats, deads, SDL, et al. I'm pleased with them, though, and I think they do help some, especially on squats. I have stupidly long legs, so squat form tends to be a bit problematic for me, these shoes help me keep my weight on my heels and not transfer to my toes when squatting, really makes a difference for me.

My friend swears they help her with deads, says she can really tell the difference when she gets over the 220lb range. Personally I haven't noticed a lot of difference on deads, but I've been pushing into the 300lb for sets range and honestly I hadn't gone that high with normal running shoes on so I'm not sure how it would be without the lifting shoes.

Will definitely check these out!

[QUOTE=birdiefu;1347297831]I love a wooden heel for squat shoes, but all the new fangled ones are synthetic (and ugly as hell). Used to squat in Rouge Do-Wins, now use Ristos. Would sell my firstborn for a pair of purple Pendlays 2011 (before they went the ugly heel route). DL in chucks, have various pairs, but like my purple hi-tops with inner part ripped out the best for heavy lifts. Would never wear a heeled shoe to DL in, want to be as close to the ground as possible, but can help some who have a hard time with flexibility in setup.

Most of my squat pics have feet cut off, but have this of my newer Risto Olimpicos (older ones are pink).

ETA: Also have a pair of of VS Athletics that I haven't used yet but has a good size heel and supposed to be one of the best cheaper shoes. Most people complain about it being "boring", but I plan on pimping it out with some leather dye . Probably won't start using it till after my April meet tho, then abuse as a training shoe and save my Ristos for peaking/meets.

Wow, didn't even know about those. I will look into them, and thanks for the pics -- awesome!

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chucks because they were cheap and I keep destroying my lifting shoes somehow, so at least if I put holes in cheap shoes I won't be too upset. High top for the ankle support, but I unlace them and roll them down for calf work. If I had the cash, I'd go for a pair of Romaleos or AdiPowers, whichever fit better, but I can't justify $200 for shoes that I'd only use for squatting.

When the Chucks get ruined though, I might look for the Mark Bell/Jesse Burdick Reebok shoe:

Ugly, but supposedly they basically looked at a bunch of their blown-out Chucks and designed it based off of that. Tweaked a few things, like making it wider and lower to the ground, so instead of using a casual shoe that just happened to work for powerlifting, you actually have a shoe that's designed for powerlifting. Can be found for pretty cheap too, I just don't have reason to buy more shoes right now.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) superja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I'm doing more than just heavy lifting at the gym, I have a bajillion pairs of Nike Dual Fusion Run 2/3's, and the "Lite" ones as well. I like the way the little straps or whatever that the laces go through go all the way to the bottom of the shoe, so you can get them super tight. They just fit my feet totally perfectly, so I haven't bothered even trying any other running/cross-training type shoe.

Lately though I haven't been doing any cardio or plyos so it's just been chucks for me. I usually dl in the high tops and I have a pair of the short ones that I squat in, as my knees have to come so far forward when I squat that I find the high tops awkward for that.
    I have these exact ones because they'll stay nice and bright as gym shoes:
    Last edited by superja; 03-14-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    Someone once told me the definition of hell- Your last day on earth, the person you become meets the person you could have become.

~My Lifting Diary~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158933283

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Adipowers/Romaleos for my olympic lifting and squatting. Flat-soled shoes (usually Inov-8s or Nanos) for deadlifting.

RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RileyMM86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I'm doing leg/calf work I wear basketball shoes (high tops) or chucks. Anything with a heavy duty sole.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/military-bodybuilder-of-the-month-riley-is-on-a-roll.html

Check out my prep thread! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165796921

LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LoveForSale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Converse, because they're flat and cheap
    "Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain." - Mark Twain

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really interesting thread

I have thought about investing in some decent weight training shoes but I am someone with very flat feet and overpronate so I wear asics, which are very structured running shoes specifically to give arch support. I have heard these are not great for lifting but flat shoes tend to make my arches hurt.

Does anyone have any advice or is it just a case of wearing what you feel comfortable lifting in?

Also, give that I am not lifting massive amounts are they worth the investment as a beginner?
    Last edited by vhenley164; 03-15-2015 at 04:42 AM.

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post

And my fav Chucks:

Apologies for going off subject but those lifts look immense! Do you mind asking how much you're lifting in those pictures. Very jealous

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vhenley164 View Post
    Apologies for going off subject but those lifts look immense! Do you mind asking how much you're lifting in those pictures. Very jealous
    Hehe, thanks! Squatting 295 and pulling 325 in those pics.

Regarding your overpronation - if you want to have more stability in lifting heavy (which is probably better for your feet/ankles anyhow), I would go with flat/stable shoes suitable for lifting plus orthotics based on your particular feet.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

Regarding your overpronation - if you want to have more stability in lifting heavy (which is probably better for your feet/ankles anyhow), I would go with flat/stable shoes suitable for lifting plus orthotics based on your particular feet.
    Thanks. I do have a set of orthotics but I admit I don't wear them as my Asics do the same thing but I will try your idea of some flat shoes and orthotics

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm also a home gym barefoot lifter. We weren't really designed to wear shoes (used to work in a shoe department...), and I have bad feet to begin with due to genetics and a surgery scar.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would these shoes do? Similar to Vic - wear orthotics.

http://www.target.com.au/p/men-s-ess...black/54897366
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lchoward has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So the Chucks and Converse replies are blowing my mind!! I never would have thought! What's the reasoning behind it?
    Food Scientist
    Former ballet dancer
    Wanting to see what this body is capable of!

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Addidas Adipower for my olympic lifting and squats. New Balance minimus for everything else.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lchoward View Post
    So the Chucks and Converse replies are blowing my mind!! I never would have thought! What's the reasoning behind it?
    Flat non-compressible sole in a shoe that's cheap to replace when they blow out (can probably find them for less than $30 if you look). The Minimus that DSM mentioned and Inov8s that EPolis mentioned are actually flatter and even less compressible, but it costs 2-3x as much, depending on whether you find it on sale. Well, depending on the Inov8s...some of them are really flat and low to the ground, moreso than others. I used to have a pair of Inov8s and they were freaking bomb, but after they blew out I didn't have the $100 to drop on another pair.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Chucks here tooo! i just cant see shelling out 100.00+ for a pair of training shoes. the Chucks work fine for me

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Barefoot for me!
    _____
    Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach
    ISSA Certified CFT
    Instagram: @makenzie_costley
    www.makenziecostley.com

dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dipperrk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Came in here because I was searching for threads about lifting shoes. Got sidetracked by counting the number plates on your lifts! Those are fantastic numbers. Well done!

nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50) nakima will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Geelani View Post
    First time posting on the forums here!

I watched a couple of videos on what type of shoe is ideal of what activity, but I want to know what shoes you girls are using for weightlifting and the reasons behind why you chose that shoe.

Feel free to include photos too.
    I recently got a pair of reboks cross fit and I really like them. Normally I wear converse.

theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Addidas powerlift 2.0 I use them for squats.
    Work Hustle Kill!

racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) racheal9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just got the Asics women's gel-fortius cross training shoe two weeks ago. I like it a lot because I can transition from jogging on the treadmill to squats easily, but I haven't tried any DLs with it yet. It's one of those crossfit-type shoes that you can supposedly do cardio and lifting in. Whatever. I liked the colors.

I used to wear Chucks and loved them but didn't want to wear them out quite yet because I like to wear them outside of the gym a lot too lol. Plus I love getting new shoes