Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Way to go, MC! In for pics, when you get it fixed up.

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great timing with interests rates still low.... just closed on a refinance. the wait can be nerve wrecking.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Congratulations Marie, that is awesome.
    When I moved here my husband already had a house so I never had to go through that process but it sounds pretty exciting to buy your first house.
    I have my own American dream coming through this Thursday when I officially have the ceremony and become a citizen.
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    So some of you on FB know how stressed I've been since Christmas and I'm sorry if you thought it was health reason or something as bad but no, I was being harassed almost daily by my landlady with thread of eviction (on Boxing Day no less) to the point where I was getting into (real) panic attack just to see her calls and worried every time I checked my emails.

She called us every name in the book, had my husband clearing the roof at no charge on New Years day and countless other demands. An eviction meant changing my kids school mid year and my son was so worried that that's when I knew I had to move. (which was crummy because the neighborhood is perfect).

First world problems but anyway... I started the process of buying my first home Jan 9 and we got the keys last night to our new home 4 blocks away from where I am now!

Buying a house in Seattle right now is the craziest thing ever! I've been a basket case for 6 weeks. First there the bidding war where you have to pay yourself for a pre-inspection, offer 20K more with no contingency, then go on a bid war, then can see someone (unusually an asian investor) come in with a bag of cash (yes a real bag containing a million dollar in bills) sweep your house away. All that happened to us but the elderly lady selling decided to go with the nice teacher's family (me ) who would not tear the house down and cut all the trees instead of the investor.

Then you have to squeeze your closing in 3 weeks because that's what you need to do to win the bidding war and because I'm from Canada, that's a whole lot of paperwork to manage in such a short time!

Regardless, it happened! Best possible place ever. In a Seattle neighborhood where there are rarely any listing available, near our friends, kids school, same gym and everything. A bit small and now hubby and the boys have to get into serious remodeling but it's all ours

48 yo and never owned a house before. It's pretty cool!

So last night was champagne (cheap 6$ bubbly) in our brand new living room

Anyone still has those Ramen noodle recipes? I think my monthly budget just changed

A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats that is awesome. Home ownership is a great feeling. Looks like we will be heading down that path again if we move.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So....when is the O35 meet and greet house warming?
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice one Marie, congrats.
    pick it up and put it down

Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dawn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    So some of you on FB know how stressed I've been since Christmas and I'm sorry if you thought it was health reason or something as bad but no, I was being harassed almost daily by my landlady with thread of eviction (on Boxing Day no less) to the point where I was getting into (real) panic attack just to see her calls and worried every time I checked my emails.

She called us every name in the book, had my husband clearing the roof at no charge on New Years day and countless other demands. An eviction meant changing my kids school mid year and my son was so worried that that's when I knew I had to move. (which was crummy because the neighborhood is perfect).

First world problems but anyway... I started the process of buying my first home Jan 9 and we got the keys last night to our new home 4 blocks away from where I am now!

Buying a house in Seattle right now is the craziest thing ever! I've been a basket case for 6 weeks. First there the bidding war where you have to pay yourself for a pre-inspection, offer 20K more with no contingency, then go on a bid war, then can see someone (unusually an asian investor) come in with a bag of cash (yes a real bag containing a million dollar in bills) sweep your house away. All that happened to us but the elderly lady selling decided to go with the nice teacher's family (me ) who would not tear the house down and cut all the trees instead of the investor.

Then you have to squeeze your closing in 3 weeks because that's what you need to do to win the bidding war and because I'm from Canada, that's a whole lot of paperwork to manage in such a short time!

Regardless, it happened! Best possible place ever. In a Seattle neighborhood where there are rarely any listing available, near our friends, kids school, same gym and everything. A bit small and now hubby and the boys have to get into serious remodeling but it's all ours

48 yo and never owned a house before. It's pretty cool!

So last night was champagne (cheap 6$ bubbly) in our brand new living room

Anyone still has those Ramen noodle recipes? I think my monthly budget just changed
    Congrats! For the next several years you'll probably be house poor which isn't as bad as it sounds. I actually went two years without TV when me and my husband bought our home in order to save money on cable. We just rented movies from the library. We stopped eating dinner out and going to the movies which saved us a lot. When you own a home it's always something...the bathroom tiles fall off, the refrigerator breaks down, the roof leaks, the window breaks, the driveway..OK you get the idea. At one point I hated the house and told my husband lets sell it because I can't stand spending all my time and money on home repair. But if you get through that part you will build a lovely little nest for you and your husband to grow in.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very good news for you and your family. Congratulations.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've had some crappy landlords along the way, scum of the earth. My last landlords were great, we lived with them from 1983 to 1986 and it was a great experience, they even came to my wife's wake.

While it was sad to leave them, it was even better to get our house. 28 years later and lots of renovation dollars I still owe too much on it, but still consider it my castle.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats on the purchase! Oh the joys and headaches of being a home owner I have owned since I was 25. You learn to be quite the handyman / handygal over the years. Just last night part of my fence blew over (The builder installed a small divider fence about 20ft long made out of aluminum and pine - the pine rotted after 15 years) So when this snow disappears I have another job to do. Actually make that two jobs (one of which I will hire out). The second job is to get my roof re-shingled.... ugh $5k to 8K out the window! I'd attempt it myself, but since we have a very steep incline on the roof, I rather leave this to the professionals.

Since being in my place, I have learned a lot about plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tiling, actually it is lots of fun!