Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lawsuit, protein makers ripping people off

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorr...-off-athletes/

anybody have any more info on this? Is there a way to test protein for ourselves to see if there actually are more fillers in our protein. I see musclepharms arnold mass gainer is under fire but whats to say that they aren't doing the same to their other proteins? I've been drinking musclepharm for a while but after seeing that they're using fillers I might steer clear. Anybody have other protein powders they like? Just bought some pro jym for my mom and have liked it so far, cookie crunch flavor I believe it is.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spiking awareness has been around for a while now but is just hitting mainstream. Not much you can do to test protein unless you wanna fork out some $$$. Just stick to brands that have 3rd party tests.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If in the other ingredients section of the label it lists amino acids then it would be a good idea to avoid it unless the company is able clarify whether or not they are added separately.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I posted this yesterday. Got quite a bit of negative feedback from a bunch of company reps:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166751391

tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50) tony477g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm just a bit worried about knowing when there's more fillers than actual protein. Actually I'm just really bored of the same old musclepharm chocolate haha

Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sure they are conforming to the FDA rules. It's not the companies that are the problem but the FDA that has loopholes in their implementing rules and regulations. Any decent lawyer hired by the supplement companies probably know of this issue and are already prepared in advance just in case the loophole gets discovered by the public.

I didn't see BSN, Universal, Optimum Nutrition in the list in the article. Those are mostly the brands I use.

And a side note on the article, they say some were loaded with something like 20g/30g protein and the rest is BCAAs or just leucine. I personally wouldn't mind that. Took "leukic" when muscletech made it before and it still remains IMHO one of the best supplements I've taken in my life with the gains and dryness I got. It was close to the gains made from gear by A friend who isn't me.

oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldestman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tony477g View Post
    I'm just a bit worried about knowing when there's more fillers than actual protein. Actually I'm just really bored of the same old musclepharm chocolate haha
    Which musclepharm product? They are one of the companies being sued.

Originally Posted by Asianhulk82 View Post
    I'm sure they are conforming to the FDA rules. It's not the companies that are the problem but the FDA that has loopholes in their implementing rules and regulations. Any decent lawyer hired by the supplement companies probably know of this issue and are already prepared in advance just in case the loophole gets discovered by the public.

I didn't see BSN, Universal, Optimum Nutrition in the list in the article. Those are mostly the brands I use.

And a side note on the article, they say some were loaded with something like 20g/30g protein and the rest is BCAAs or just leucine. I personally wouldn't mind that. Took "leukic" when muscletech made it before and it still remains IMHO one of the best supplements I've taken in my life with the gains and dryness I got. It was close to the gains made from gear by A friend who isn't me.
    No they are not conforming, says the FDA. That's why there's a lawsuit.

On your side note, you need complete proteins, otherwise they don't bind, i.e. your body can't use the amino acids or something.

I found this link labdoor.com/review/musclepharm-arnold-schwarzenegger-series-iron-whey-protein which shows that you can use only 63% of the musclepharm arnold protein. The rest is garbage.

dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's simple: steer clear of MP's proteins!!! I've never trusted them....it makes me sick to read about how profitable the company is. All hype, fancy marketing and big-name athletes endorsing their products, but junk as far as protein goes....

Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oldestman View Post
    No they are not conforming, says the FDA. That's why there's a lawsuit.

On your side note, you need complete proteins, otherwise they don't bind, i.e. your body can't use the amino acids or something.

I found this link labdoor.com/review/musclepharm-arnold-schwarzenegger-series-iron-whey-protein which shows that you can use only 63% of the musclepharm arnold protein. The rest is garbage.
    Oh damn, oh well never used MP protein anyways after 1 tub (which was pretty good flavor actually combat cookies and cream), but syntha6 is better since you can just take it anytime of the day (mixed proteins whey, casein etc). I take glutamine also with protein or when chowing down on bcaa pills like candy. I heard glutamine helps alot in absorption?

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the light of the events I trust only my fridge.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    Same here
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    Here too. I may have a shake every now and then to help with my sweet tooth while I cut (snickerdoodle)...
    If there is no struggle, there is no glory
    Master degree
    Sports industry
    Go Noles - Unconquered

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dknatural74 View Post
    It's simple: steer clear of MP's proteins!!! I've never trusted them....it makes me sick to read about how profitable the company is. All hype, fancy marketing and big-name athletes endorsing their products, but junk as far as protein goes....
    Yup. And they're not the only ones doing it. Pretty sad. Buy from a reputable company. I want to see more 3rd party verification.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Same here
    Dat 4lb slab of fresh salmon has yet to let me down

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has Arnold responded at all,? end of the day it's his name on the product. I wouldn't be happy if I was him, I have no idea why he allowed them to use his name and by extension his reputation , he should have brought out his own line and had them tested, if he was really really so keen to get into supplements, no idea why though as he is extremely wealthy. They basically ****ed him up the ass. I know this kind of endorsement is common, and bodybuilders need to make money,but arnold? he didn't need to do it.
    I bang trannies.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Hmmmm what about winning Stack3d Protein War?
    Should I enter all I need is my avi
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Should I enter all I need is my avi
    To win... it depends where your protein is sourced....think about that for a min if you want BPI/Cutler to be at that level
    - Spot for sale

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    To win... it depends where your protein is sourced....think about that for a min if you want BPI/Cutler to be at that level
    I think you know the answer to that question?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I think you know the answer to that question?

Yes I do...not many know about it and I'm not surprised
    - Spot for sale

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I posted this yesterday. Got quite a bit of negative feedback from a bunch of company reps:

Reps & moderators protect each other. Ignore their feedback and focus on honest comments from members of this forum who have credibility.

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    Reps & moderators protect each other. Ignore their feedback and focus on honest comments from members of this forum who have credibility.
    tinfoilhat.jpg

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Asianhulk82 View Post

This may be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the forums. And that's saying a lot.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    tinfoilhat.jpg
    Mak.gif
    - Spot for sale

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tinfoilhat.jpg

We in this together mayne.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No one in that thread was denying or defending the practice.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Molecular Nutrition Rep Pneumophant's Avatar
    Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pneumophant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what happens when people who don't understand supplements try to write about supplements.
    MN Product Specialist -- Unlevel The Field
    joel@bodyofscience.com

www.twitter.com/molecularn
    www.********.com/molecularnutrition

Arachidonic Acid: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Molecular Nutrition's Anabolics and Sports Supplement Reference Guide e-books are now available on Kindle, iTunes and Amazon!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tinfoilhat.jpg
    for real
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Reps & moderators protect each other.
    .................................................. .................................................. ....................

tinfoilhat.jpg
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    We in this together mayne.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This just makes me want to stick behind the trusted companies. Companies like MuscleTech, SAN, Universal, BlueStar, BPI will forever be in my arsenal.