EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Elbow Sleeve Needed for Golfers Elbow

Irritated inside of elbow from playing he-man during baseball batting practice and over extended my elbow on a ball outside....

this elbow got inflammed when doing pullups, inverted rows, sometimes benching, and sometimes heavy deads. If i scratched my face for example i could feel it in the inner elbow. Wasn't excruciating but it was abnormal.

I've worn a elbow sleeve during workouts on my left elbow (all workouts), I ice the elbow afterwards. Before working out I do some self myofascial release on the entire forearm, tricep, and bicep then I warm up with some db wrist extensions/flexes. I've also tried to throw in a few sets of hammer curls here and there. Coincidentally at this time I started using the animal pak multivitamin as well. It seems inflammation died instantly after taking that. Since implementing these things for the past month or so the golfers elbow has virtually gone away. I'll have a minor minor flare of inflammation here and there if I'm lazy with it.

I use this elastic elbow sleeve
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000AU1ZN/...PL09RDJF&psc=1

but I feel the material is already starting to give a bit, and I feel its not going to last too long and i'd rather not have to keep ordering one every two months.

Does anyone use anything they would consider durable for the long term? I was also considering getting one for my other elbow too even tho I've never had any issues with it just so i have the same compression on both arms.

Anyone used tommie cooper mens vantage elbow sleeve? $29.95 per compared to the $11 one above
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KW0HL5U/...TA2HMXNJ&psc=1

alternatives?

This is for preventative measures since its not bothering me too bad but i feel if i don't stay on top of it it'll come back

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    Irritated inside of elbow from playing he-man during baseball batting practice and over extended my elbow on a ball outside....

this elbow got inflammed when doing pullups, inverted rows, sometimes benching, and sometimes heavy deads. If i scratched my face for example i could feel it in the inner elbow. Wasn't excruciating but it was abnormal.

I've worn a elbow sleeve during workouts on my left elbow (all workouts), I ice the elbow afterwards. Before working out I do some self myofascial release on the entire forearm, tricep, and bicep then I warm up with some db wrist extensions/flexes. I've also tried to throw in a few sets of hammer curls here and there. Coincidentally at this time I started using the animal pak multivitamin as well. It seems inflammation died instantly after taking that. Since implementing these things for the past month or so the golfers elbow has virtually gone away. I'll have a minor minor flare of inflammation here and there if I'm lazy with it.

I use this elastic elbow sleeve
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000AU1ZN/...PL09RDJF&psc=1

but I feel the material is already starting to give a bit, and I feel its not going to last too long and i'd rather not have to keep ordering one every two months.

Does anyone use anything they would consider durable for the long term? I was also considering getting one for my other elbow too even tho I've never had any issues with it just so i have the same compression on both arms.

Anyone used tommie cooper mens vantage elbow sleeve? $29.95 per compared to the $11 one above
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KW0HL5U/...TA2HMXNJ&psc=1

alternatives?

This is for preventative measures since its not bothering me too bad but i feel if i don't stay on top of it it'll come back
    upping

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you feel that it was the warmth or the compression that helped with your condition? Or a combination of both?

This information may help to steer you in the right direction in terms of neoprene or cloth sleeves.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Ive suffered golfers elbow too. it reoccurs on me if I overextend it fencing. Rest and pressure point therapy (self myofascial release) is all that makes it go away. I've never tried an elbow sleeve to continue working out with it.

Looks like you are the Guinea pig. if you find a really good sleeve, or even just get to the point where you've tried several, post up some reviews. I'd be only one of many who'd be interested.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    Do you feel that it was the warmth or the compression that helped with your condition? Or a combination of both?

This information may help to steer you in the right direction in terms of neoprene or cloth sleeves.
    Would lean towards compression but warmth in site doesn't hurt. It's more the difference in recovery over noticed with all this. With the adrenaline and focus of a workout the elbow inflammation even when pretty bad didn't affect me too much

It was more everyday things when I want pumped up that became irritating which have since pretty much subsided.

My sleeve now, which is more cloth has alot of give already. I've been leaning towards trying a neoprone. The one I linked above, the Tommy Cooper is a polyester spandex blend

Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000) Biggerfoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Many years ago I started suffering from Golfer's Elbow. It was very frustrating.

I started using Tommy Kono Bands daily for my elbows. They have done the trick for me and have not had a problem since using them back in 2006. Prior to using them, I tried just about everything I could find.

I still using them daily. When I am doing strongman stuff outside on hot days, I just use material elbow sleeves.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #29 ()---()

Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oleh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    buy these

http://www.liftinglarge.com/Blue-Cru...-Elbow-Sleeves

Best sleeves i've ever bought. They are almost a exact copy of the old APT ones. I have 3 pairs.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're doing it wrong OP. Stop using those sleeves, they're only good for keeping joints warm.

You need an elbow strap specifically made for tennis/golfer's elbow.

Like this:

You're not supposed to train hard (specifically back training or any pulling motion) when you have this injury. On pulls, go light with higher reps.. focus more on a pump / blood circulation.

Your tendons don't get as much blood circulation and they require blood circulation for a healthy status. So warming up (cardio), massaging (the painful area), and light training are all essential for fast recovery.

After training, when I would get home, I would use a heating pad for 20 minutes, then apply the strap. This injury shouldn't last more than a week if you're doing everything correctly. If it's lasting longer, you're not taking the right precautions. Especially when you're still training and causing it to re-inflame.

Additionally you're bending at the wrist during your pulls, at least significantly enough that you're activating your forearms when uneccessary. This is a fact. This is why you have this injury.

I can confirm, my father's an orthopedic surgeon, and has actually shadowed me during my pulls to show me the mistake I was making.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use one of Mark Bells elbow sleeves anytime I have a flare up, they hold up well and are fairly cheap and wider than most other bands which I like. I think I have like 4 pairs.

What's up illrig, long time no see brother (feelguy from other forums)
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    I use one of Mark Bells elbow sleeves anytime I have a flare up, they hold up well and are fairly cheap and wider than most other bands which I like. I think I have like 4 pairs.

What's up illrig, long time no see brother (feelguy from other forums)
    Sups, brah!

Long time!
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service