Thread: keto-sticks

GymRat 512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

keto-sticks

another question1 damn chi-town u must be annoyed.. sorry man. um. i bought ketosticks and i urinated on it and it didnt change color. it said negative. but i was wondering if theres a certain time i should test it or could it be whenever! im currently on my 2nd day. feeling great. but breeaking out a lil. im guessing its from all the fat and oils..

hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000) hamakayna is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do it any time, with no problem.

But try using it first thing in the morning.

You should see it change colors if you are doing everything right.

HAMA
    "I have no idols, I admire hard work, dedication, and competence. " - Senna
    "In my experience there's no such thing as too much information." - Lex Luthor

drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually, according to Lyle McDonald's book, ketone levels peak around midnight, so that would be the best time to test.
    The preservation of health is a duty. Few seem conscious that there is such a thing as physical morality.-Herbert Spencer

He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master. -Hunter S. Thompson

kumar75150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought some today and I got a trace amount of ketones.

I havent really been that strict either. Prolly taking in 30-50grams of carbs.

manna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You dont need ketostix you can tell if your in ketosis just by the horrid taste in your mouth.

kumar75150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just tested and got moderate.