AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AxisLabs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile Axis Labs Performance Nutrition is looking for Forum Reps

Axis Labs is looking for forum reps to help boost our company on Forums. Answer this short questionnaire and feel free to include anything else about yourself as to why you would be a good fit to our team!

NAME:
    AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT HISTORY:
    AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
    GENERAL SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
    A CREATIVE REASON WHY YOU STAND ABOVE THE REST:
    The Axis Labs Boss Rep

Moonlight1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Forum Rep application

Originally Posted by AxisLabs View Post
    Axis Labs is looking for forum reps to help boost our company on Forums. Answer this short questionnaire and feel free to include anything else about yourself as to why you would be a good fit to our team!

NAME:
    AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT HISTORY:
    AXIS LABS SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
    GENERAL SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
    A CREATIVE REASON WHY YOU STAND ABOVE THE REST:
    To Axis Labs:

I am Monica Langdon aka Moonlight1973 on here, locations is Panama City, Florida, and age is 41. I have not much experience with your company, only tried Omega triple strength fish Oils. I love different brands that are pure filtered for metals and I liked this one very much. I am a pre work out junky and would love to try your pre workout as well. So my knowledge of your supplements is low (1) at the moment, but my overall knowledge in supplements is very high (10). I review some of my sups on this site, and I have a large portion of a section of my counter top and cupboards dedicated to my supplement section. Different proteins, pre work outs, fat burners, individual supps like creatine, HMB, Forskolin, fish oils, Organic Extra virgin coconut oil, many vitamins and minerals I take separately and many more. I currently promote Ansi Nutrition products after winning a photo contest last year. I won a year of free supplements delivery to my home and I am required to post promotional selfies with the products to all my social websites (********, Twitter, Instagram, and I do here as well.)

I am currently a certified personal trainer and just launched my Online Personal Training website monicalicious bodybuilding ( add www and dot com) where I am getting clients and would be highly promotional of all your products on there as well. I have been in bodybuilding 3 years and have posted transformation pictures of before and now. I was a super tiny cardio queen and now have very big muscles and still very petite. I am planning a competition next year, this year has been my devotion to beginning my Online business and I am full throttle pursuing my clients needs and building my website up. I would be honored to rep your company and promote your products, as well as be fit for your Team to rep the forums as well. I have a huge friend list and following on here and very popular and very well respected. I am a very honest person, down to earth, a good Godly woman and single mom. I have many who tell me they are inspired and motivated by me daily and I try to keep my friends and fans updated frequently with highly positive, supportive, humorous, and inspirational encouragement. It inspires me to be better than I was yesterday to compete against myself. I am a conqueror in the gym and against life when things go down. I only come back stronger and better! I feel 100% confident I would be an awesome addition to your team. I am also applying for your Ambassadorship program online as well.

Thank you for your time! And this opportunity!
    Monica Langdon

Moonlight1973 on Bodyspace
    Monica Gray-Langdon on ********
    Moonlight1973 on Instagram
    @MonicaMorgan73 on Twitter
    Monica Moonlight

pdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Patrick Watkins. On here I am Pdaddy. I'm currently in Huntington West Virginia. My overall Axis Labs history is low but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to learn.Overall supplement knowledge is pretty high.
    One reason I stand above the rest is at the young age of 45 I am highly self motivated and can motivate others. I motivate myself as well as others half my age or younger. I take my workouts and training very serious. No shortcuts. Never skipping workouts no matter what.
    I would be very interested in trying all your products to put me over the hump and get me where I want to be...
    Thank you

Patrick Watkins @ ********
    Pdaddy11469 @ Instagram
    Pdaddy @ bodybuilding.com
    Train hard and be safe
    pdaddy1114@gmail.com
    Kik pdaddy1114

FlexFitnessYTF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Ron, I'm a beginner bodybuilder with a decent physique, I operate a YouTube channel and I'm opening a new one more improved,I'm from north Carolina and I'm 21 years old. I have tons of supplement knowledge from the basics to prohormone,BCAA, anabolic, pretty much everything. And more, 5 years fitness and research, Iv tried axis labs before, like it! But I think I'd be great and it'd be fun also.and motivating, I have over 800subscribers and nearly half a million video views.I need an opportunity like this also.thanks!