Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    The Question is essentially this

You are GIVEN 1million dollars (guaranteed), you are then asked to bet it all on a coin flip for 1 billion. Would you bet that much money on a coin toss?
    Very interesting way to look at it!
    All posts and threads made from this account - even those based on real people - are a figment of my imagination. All events herein are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons or events, is purely coincidental.

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone saying they'd take the 1 million is a ****ing idiot

1 million won't do chit for you pov *******s. it'll be like wining the lottery. you'll all lose it fast, just like the huge majority of lottery winners. a lot of them go into debt after winning big as well.

1 billion dollars is completely different. you could do whatever you want for as long as you want. you don't understand odds if you wouldn't take the 50% chance

notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mattash2g View Post

1 million won't do chit for you pov *******s. it'll be like wining the lottery. you'll all lose it fast, just like the huge majority of lottery winners. a lot of them go into debt after winning big as well.

1 billion dollars is completely different. you could do whatever you want for as long as you want. you don't understand odds if you wouldn't take the 50% chance
    Age 21 and $1million wouldn't set you up for life?
    All posts and threads made from this account - even those based on real people - are a figment of my imagination. All events herein are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons or events, is purely coincidental.

timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timothyk89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by notsrsbrah View Post
    Age 21 and $1million wouldn't set you up for life?
    Let's say you're 20 and have 60 years left on this earth. Assuming a real interest rate of 3% above inflation, you'll have an extra $36,133 bucks to live off per year for 60 years before you deplete the million to 0. [on excel, pmt(3%,60,1,000,000,0)]. Hardly enough on its own to justify coasting. We'd probably still pursue a real job with as much vigor as someone without the deal. We might just make marginal changes like.. instead of choosing accountancy as a career, we might give writing a shot for a couple of years. Maybe spring an extra 1-2k on a nicer house to rent / bigger mortgage.

For a lot of people, especially miscers who have yet to accumulate a significant savings/ net worth it might be hard to value a lump sum of $1,000,000. But let's try look at things in terms of the additional cash we would effectively have per year for the next 60 years of our life. Are you the median income earning single American earning $27k a year? this additional $36k a year more than doubles your yearly income. It definitely looks substantial in those terms.

What if you go to a good university and are expecting a base pay of $70k. That extra $36k doesn't seem as dramatic anymore.

Maybe you should spend $150,000 on university and "pay" the $1,000,000 to flip the coin for a billion.

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A milli no question. I'm trying to get into property developing and that'd be plenty to get me started so I could quit my job

apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) apdodopa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mattash2g View Post

this ******* is from australia... where a 2br house cost a million dollars or a $6 bottle of water. lmao peasant

for us usGOAT brahs 1million could get a 5br house in the burbs, a new car, and enough to sit around jacking off for a decade+. and thats without trying to invest it

PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PermaBulk610 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My brain says take the million, pay off my house and student loans and invest the rest so i can retire at a young age. My heart says a million dollars really isn't too much and at 28, good luck trying to retire right now. Im taking the 50/50 shot at Drastically changing my life and all of my families. If i lose, oh well, my life wont change too much with a million dollars. A billion? now were talking.

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You do realize with 1 million you can make alot of millions? That is... if you have some brain cells.

Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xedem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    50% @ $1 Billion

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf for some reason I thought it was $1 mil for every year for the rest of your life or 50% @ $1 bil

But seeing as its only $1 mil vs 50% $1 bil, the $1 bil is a no brainer. I already have close to a $1 mil in assets

SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoberToaster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    one million no question.

if you come into this thread with the opposite response i have some bad news, you are either already wealthy or a phucking moron with a "Monster" energy drink bumper sticker on your car or something of the sort.
    Last edited by SoberToaster; 03-10-2015 at 03:27 AM.
    *Reps back*
    -Poet Philosopher Artist Dancer Musician who doesn't play any instruments Crew-
    -Craps self and projectile vomits blood when someone asks "How am i doing today" Crew-
    -Unlikes girls when they visit my Okcupid profile and don't like me back crew-

Originally Posted by Gizzyhardcore View Post
    wtf for some reason I thought it was $1 mil for every year for the rest of your life or 50% @ $1 bil

But seeing as its only $1 mil vs 50% $1 bil, the $1 bil is a no brainer. I already have close to a $1 mil in assets
    No liquid no care

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll take the guaranteed millie knowing my luck I'd lose the flip and a million is more than plenty to fulfil my needs.

Na who am I kidding put it all on red baby
    Last edited by tehgosu; 03-10-2015 at 04:08 AM.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a tough call, but a coin flip for 1 billion doesn't just change your life beyond near measure but the lives of loved ones, friends and family + any those deserving. I think I would sacrifice having liquid cash equivalent of 5years+ of working in order to change so many lives forever. If the amount was let's say 5mill, then that is enough to change more than just yourself in a large way, I would take that.

1 billion can set up a legacy, fund generations of your family and others. At the sacrifice for 1mill to help yourself I would take that coin flip and close my eyes.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    It's a tough call, but a coin flip for 1 billion doesn't just change your life beyond near measure but the lives of loved ones, friends and family + any those deserving. I think I would sacrifice having liquid cash equivalent of 5years+ of working in order to change so many lives forever. If the amount was let's say 5mill, then that is enough to change more than just yourself in a large way, I would take that.

1 billion can set up a legacy, fund generations of your family and others. At the sacrifice for 1mill to help yourself I would take that coin flip and close my eyes.
    Agree to disagree, people can take care of themselves. I'd take the millie for myself and set myself up smart.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    50/50 chance on a billion.

PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd take 50% chance of getting 1 billion.

With dedication and a smart execution, a million dollars is within reach for most people. 1 billion? That's like 1 thousand million. Awe fuk bye.

affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) affaire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh cool. You have a stats related class. You're smarts.

jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 million easy. I would probably work for maybe 3-5 more years then just live off passive income. With a 1 million dollar lump sum it wouldn't be to hard to earn 100k a year from a passive income.
    USAF

Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajax552 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1 mill for sure. i have humble tastes, just want to be able to pay for uni, buy a crummy car and have enough money to buy enough food. das all mane. dave the rest, buy things when i need em. no need for more, that would make me happy

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TroyLeroy View Post
    It's funny to see who the risk takers are and who aren't

Although imo not taking the billion is pretty dumb

50/50 odds for a 1000x increase is pretty good, I would forever regret not taking the chance
    no, it's about who's a mamas boy living with their upper mid class parents and who's out there in the real world on their own.

yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000) yamanbt is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 million guaranteed.

I'd invest a decent chunk of that money into something smart, and live within my means (as I have always done).

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PenorCut View Post
    I'd take 50% chance of getting 1 billion.

With dedication and a smart execution, a million dollars is within reach for most people.
    you people are so delusional its scary. A million dollars is within reach for most people? Maybe after years and years until retirement, if they have a good job and save like crazy. but to compare that with getting it at once? God wtf planet do some of you live on

also lol at some saying " i have 1 mil in assets". cool, compare that to having getting $1mil lump sum in cash, totally different situation
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 03-10-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At first I immediately thought I should take the 1 million, but then I realized that 1 billion is such a huge opportunity that it's worth it to take the risk. You can make 1 million if you get a good career and work hard. But you will never make 1 billion unless you are in the top 0.000000000001% of lucky bastards

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A billion dollars would be amazing but its not the billion I dont like its the 50% chance AT NOTHING. How stupid can some of you fools be. Most of you guys wouldnt even put down $100 on black and yet you claim you'd piss away 1 million dollars for a roll of the dice? GTFO
    But I don't have nothing. I am financially secure, so I'd definitely try for the billion.

Yes, if you're broke, it's better to pick the million.
    Feathered Nether Regions

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would take the million. With my luck it is almost a guaranteed loss on the coin toss.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000) MikeKK is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 bil defo. If it was like 10% chance then I'd obvs go for 1mil but at 50 50 it's very likely. Feeling lucky punk? Well do you?
    Getting me some gains

Lifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154103&p=103762993#post10302993
    My lifting gear part 1 (bodysolid power rack, bench, lat attachment) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1509633
    My lifting gear part 2 (bodypower weights, texas power bar) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151184793&p=1011390903#post10110903

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ill take the 1 million right now

wlll change everything and give me a happier life.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheHaggis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Surely the misc will be going for the £1bn since everyone seems to be on that CEO £10k/day time? £1m is nothing to the misc.

(not srs)
    *Hit by a bus and survived crew*

HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeJesus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bet someone elses money to flip a coin for my own 1 billion?