Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negs since you got your car before I got mine.

But seriously, congratulations! That's a gorgeous car. Dodge did a great job with the design. Nice color too. Glad to hear she drives beautifully too.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by matty316 View Post
    I had noticed it from day 1 of doing hammer curls. Ya, those old bones. Damn this getting old thing.

Yes you do, same here. Never figured out why anyone would want their arms smaller when they are already tiny to begin with. I guess someone did because there's a product out there for it.

It did the first time it happened, but glad they had it the second time it happened. Thing about that trip was, well any one where we fly, I become a minimalist when it comes to my wallet. No George Costanza keep every receipt and warranty card ever then, lol. Luckily my wife carries a huge purse and had all of hers until I got mine unlocked. I forgot to mention I have had several new ones due to wear as well. All those trips to Walmart do a card in. You'd think as many times as we go that the card reader would pick up on my card when I walk by the terminal by now. Instead of making me swipe it all the time.

She is happy, she told me last night she's already lost 1 pound in 1 day. I could tell she was excited. She didn't get to do hardly any physical activity at all for several months. I think from what she told me that she can do anything but high impact stuff. Not sure if the Dr. told her to follow a certain program or not. The one she is on starts slow and works up, like most programs do. It's either 4-5 body weight exercises 3 times a day and then adds to it each week. Nothing major, but its perfect for her where she's starting over again. Body weight movements are no joke, and the best thing about them is you can do them anywhere. But I don't have to tell that to the queen of the body weight exercises now do I?
    Hammer curls have always been an oddity for me. At first I was really weak with those versus regular curls...then they became my power curl. Now...well I'm limited But soon I'll be back to doing heavier weight. Just can't wait to get back to concentration curls. But hey, I'd rather know the reason why I have these aches and pains rather than people like my friend who is 7 years younger than me and her body is completely falling apart.

I'm the same except I'm always a minimalist. Still don't understand the concept of a purse. LOL. If it can't fit your pockets, you don't need it. Plus I got my wallet form a site that specializes in "skinny wallets". The smaller the better. But I always make sure to keep one credit card as a back up and it one from my credit union so even if I do have to use it...paying it off is even easier than a different back up card (but damn, I'm losing out on all these points. LOL). Don't worry, I'm sure with the way WalMart is...they will chip you soon.

That has got to suck...not doing anything physical for months. Glad she has something she can do...although wouldn't be surprised if she tries to do more. That is why I love the bodyweight stuff...other than some of the pull up work where you need the bar (or a sturdy armoirein Germany)...you can do them anywhere. The problem I always see with people and their negative attitude towards bodyweight work is they think it is purely push ups / sit ups / pull ups. They will respect the pull ups (cause everyone knows those are difficult)...but they don't seem to understand how to progress when it comes to the body. It is easy when you can add some weight to the bar. But figuring out how to make a push up harder...well they really don't think outside the box or even look online.

We had a new Taurus when we were in St. Pete in April. I just kept the keys in my pocket and pushed on the brake and pressed the button to start and was off every time. It took some getting used to though. I don't like having stuff in my pockets usually driving around. Most times I don't even like having my wallet, but that is a necessity sadly. Finally I just kept putting them in one of the numerous holders and cubby holes that car had in it. And just hoped that for some reason the car didn't allow us to lock the keys in there. Which I think there is a safeguard against that. And I call myself a computer scientist, lol

Tempted to neg.
    Yeah, the pocket thing isn't working. I know it is just a case where I need to create a new ritual. Once I get that down, odds of leaving them in the car is much less. But just having the key fob and no key still feels bizarre. And that is exactly what I find so funny about the situation. I've got the bluetooth already setup, clock set, FM radio short cuts set, favorites for my phone and even the garage door opener programmed. But the keyless start...well dat der is magic. LOL

And don't worry, I did legs yesterday to make up missing them on Tuesday. Even did more than I normally would. PS. I hate you

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Negs since you got your car before I got mine.

But seriously, congratulations! That's a gorgeous car. Dodge did a great job with the design. Nice color too. Glad to hear she drives beautifully too.

Hey

Well at least in your defense...it wasn't your fault, you just got a lazy adjuster. Plus I'm not sure if you already knew what car you wanted. I've been chomping at the bit since June 2014 for a 2014 Charger. I just needed to hear all these people around me getting a car to kick me in the butt and get it done.

Thanks. At first I didn't like the Dodge Charger when they first came out but they definitely grew on me. But they revamped the design again in 2015 which I don't care for at all, so I knew I'd have to get at least the 2014 model.

And oh yeah, it drives beautifully...found the sport mode. Sucks with mileage...but oh it pulls out at a light beautifully. Haven't decided whether I will consider it a she or a he. LOL.

...adding last nights workout

Wednesday

Legs

Reverse Hack Squat
    - 1 x 12 - 230.0 lbs
    - 1 x 12 - 290.0 lbs
    - 1 x 12 - 330.0 lbs
    - 1 x 12 - 340.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 350.0 lbs
    I didn't want to do these today. Walked into the gym planning on not doing these. But when I saw that the leg press I wanted to use was taken...I sucked it up and did them. Still making progress...but boy the legs really shake during the last two sets.

Paused Leg Extensions (pulse reps) - Alternating Contraction
    - 1 x 14 (10) - 50.0 lbs
    - 1 x 14 (10) - 50.0 lbs
    - 1 x 14 (10) - 50.0 lbs
    - 1 x 14 (10) - 50.0 lbs
    - 1 x 15 (15) - 50.0 lbs
    - 1 x 15 (15) - 50.0 lbs
    These were tough after the Reverse Hack squats but they at least weren't making my knees feel as funky as the last time.

Standing Calf Raises
    - 1 x 14 - 3.0
    - 1 x 13 - 3.0
    - 1 x 12 - 3.0
    - 1 x 14 - 3.0
    - 1 x 12 - 3.0
    No supersetting today. Decided to focus only on legs

Deadman Quad Raises
    - 1 x 08
    - 1 x 08
    - 1 x 08
    - 1 x 08
    - 1 x 05
    Getting a bit more ROM with these...the last set I was really focusing on pushing my ROM and holding it at the furthest point. The problem with these is trying to keep the body in a straight line...so even though the quads are doing the work, the glutes/lower back definitely need to be engaged to hold the body in a straight line. That is critical to make sure the quads are working. I was finding that I had to be careful with my ROM cause if I went back to far, I would break at the hips and then the hamstrings would try to do the work rather than the quads. So was really focusing on form and of course, the more you learn to engage the quads...which seems to be an issue for me with other exercises as well...the further ROM I can get. Definitely seeing improvement. I really like these and the nice part is they are a good finisher and if they get to easy, isn't that difficult to pick up a plate or DB and hold it to your chest.

Sissy Squats
    - 1 x 25
    - 1 x 25
    - 1 x 25
    - 1 x 25
    Was only able to fit in 4 sets cause ran out of tanning time. LOL. These really hit the calves very nice as well.

Notes:
    Well wasn't looking forward to a hot and humid day at the powerlifting gym (aka garage with no AC...only fans). I was running late from work, so got there about 20 minutes after 4 PM and it seemed quiet even though everyone's car was there. I was more concerned at first with getting out of my car without having the dogs jump on it...which fortunately went smoothly. But then I noticed the garage was dark. Was wondering if they were working out with the lights out to keep it cooler, but turns out the electricity was off for the building. So we just sat around for about another 20 minutes shooting the sh*t and then went home. Would have been a real pain in the butt to try to lift in that condition. Decided at that point to go home, get a nap...and then do legs at the gym. It actually worked out for the best cause I really didn't want to have to do RDLs.

Ended up getting to the gym a bit later than I was planning, but actually turned out well cause the place was far more quiet than it has been in the past week. Really didn't want to do those reverse hack squats...but they came out pretty well. Do really like those deadman quad raises. Workout went really well and probably would have been willing to do more, but I wanted to tan and I was already running later than I like to with that (they are supposed to shut those downs after 10 PM).

Got to finally test out the car a bit more. God I love it on the turns...it handles them so well. And the climate control is AWESOME. I have it set to 72 and even though it was really hot yesterday...it got the car to a comfortable temperature really quick. Figuring out more of the controls. Didn't realize it had hidden controls on the steering wheel. Figuring out a lot of the stuff...but really do need to play with it more. Looking forward to taking it to Jiu Jitsu tonight since that is a high way I can normally play around on more.

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice leg workout Artemis! Loving the red. And yay for new car!!
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Will squat for cookies. HealthNut12's Avatar
    HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great leg day workout! I've never tried hack squats but those numbers are impressive!

And I'm happy your loving your car. Love at first site, it's great! I hope you have many years together!
    My Reviews:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166348351 (Trutein S'mores)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166412931 (True Grit)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166690651 (Animal Cookies and Cream)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168880323 (Nitro Tech Review)

My 5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829631 (done)
    My 5/3/1 Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936151 (current)

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More hack squat PRs and a new car. Looks like a good couple of days for you. Big improvement over the Grand Am? (You said Grand Am, not Trans Am, right? Too lazy to go back and look). What's sport mode? Is that one of those modes where it hangs on to gears longer? Or like paddle shifters?

I've wanted an Impreza for a while, but obviously wasn't planning on it being *quite* this soon. I actually have kind of been lusting over a WRX for the past couple years, which is not in the budget right now, but honestly, it's probably better this way. It's been a few years (okay, a lot of years) since I've driven a stick, and even that was just my friend's car that I kind-of-sort-of learned on. So probably better not to learn on a car with 270hp that is only available in standard, and learn on a car with slightly less balls for now. Anyway, with it being on short notice, and with me still being in school (before the accident, I figured I'd wait until I was in practice and making money before buying a car), I'm glad I was able to find one, because I figured I might not have time/money to be picky. BUT! I did pick it up today, and it drives beautifully, so I can't complain. Though I haven't had anyone pull up right behind me on a hill yet so we'll see haha.

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Nice leg workout Artemis! Loving the red. And yay for new car!!
    Thanks. Nice to be making some PRs with legs. Makes it a little less painful...a very little

Originally Posted by HealthNut12 View Post
    Great leg day workout! I've never tried hack squats but those numbers are impressive!

And I'm happy your loving your car. Love at first site, it's great! I hope you have many years together!
    Thanks. Not sure how good my regular hack squats would be, but I'm really surprised with the progress I've made with the reverse ones. It wasn't that long ago when I remember 180 lbs feeling really heavy. Now I'm doing almost twice that weight.

LOL. Not necessarily love at first site, but definitely at first drive. It fits like a glove and every ride it just seems to be a more perfect fits

More hack squat PRs and a new car. Looks like a good couple of days for you. Big improvement over the Grand Am? (You said Grand Am, not Trans Am, right? Too lazy to go back and look). What's sport mode? Is that one of those modes where it hangs on to gears longer? Or like paddle shifters?

I've wanted an Impreza for a while, but obviously wasn't planning on it being *quite* this soon. I actually have kind of been lusting over a WRX for the past couple years, which is not in the budget right now, but honestly, it's probably better this way. It's been a few years (okay, a lot of years) since I've driven a stick, and even that was just my friend's car that I kind-of-sort-of learned on. So probably better not to learn on a car with 270hp that is only available in standard, and learn on a car with slightly less balls for now. Anyway, with it being on short notice, and with me still being in school (before the accident, I figured I'd wait until I was in practice and making money before buying a car), I'm glad I was able to find one, because I figured I might not have time/money to be picky. BUT! I did pick it up today, and it drives beautifully, so I can't complain. Though I haven't had anyone pull up right behind me on a hill yet so we'll see haha.
    Shhhh...don't say that too loud...Matty might hear you and then I'm gonna have to hear him talk about squatting. After all the stuff around the house and gyno related, I really needed a few good days . Definitely bigger improvement over the Grand Am. Handles so much better and far more horsepower. That seems to describe sports mode pretty well...stays in gear longer so it is quicker to pull out...but of course that is far less efficient. But it does also have paddle shifters. Played around with those a little bit on the way home from Jiu Jitsu...need to get a better feeling with those.

I can certainly relate. Did the same thing when I got my motorcycle. Went for the smart decision rather than a fun decision. The last thing I needed to do was try to learn how to ride a motorcycle with a bike that had too much power for me. And it is pretty sad, I still can't drive stick...even though technically a motorcycle is similar. But a hand clutch makes it soooo much easier along with having a foot break for when you are starting out on the hills and can't break cause that hand is using the throttle. That is great that you got it. Gonna check out your journal in hopes to see a pic

Wood Plow Owner/Operator matty316's Avatar
    matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post

Shhhh...don't say that too loud...Matty might hear you and then I'm gonna have to hear him talk about squatting.

Thursday - Grappling !!!

Well it has been quite a while since I posted a grappling workout. The last time I was there was for the Eddie Bravo seminar back in June. Ended up working with Grace. Was pretty simple drills today...worked on breaking out of the guard using the can opener and also standing up and reaching around with our hand to break the feet. That technique seemed to work the best for me, especially since I have enough strength and balance to pull it off. We then worked on techniques to get the Americana from mount...which eventually we transitioned into the spiderweb. I really would like to get more familiar with the spiderweb since that is really an excellent position to get yourself into. Eddie Bravo drilled that into our heads during his seminar and I was watching the workout session that Ronda did the other day in Brazil...she ended up getting into the spiderweb position a few times

She got into it at 7:07 and at 7:46 and at 8:38

Each time she got into spiderweb, she then used that to transition into an arm bar submission. It is actually interesting to see her get someone's back which is typically the best position to be in and gives her the ability to get a rear naked choke, only to give up that position to transition into the spiderweb. But hey, she has got that move mastered...so might as well capitalize on it.

Also quite impressed by what she was doing around the 15:14 mark. I need to work on some of that stuff...one handed cartwheel here I come. I am going to kill myself. LOL

Anyway, the class was fun, but did get quite a few bruises from class. Not to mention I'm having some really severe back DOMS from yesterday's workout. Not sure if it was from the heavy hack squats, the deadman raises or the sissy squats. But there were plenty of exercises there that hit the lower back quite a bit for stabilization. Not complaining except when I try to bend down. LOL. And haven't been consistent with the flex bar...but honestly, even that one session with it has so dramatically helped my elbow...I'm just so impressed. I have been doing similar movements at the gym while during my rest lap which seem to help stretch those ligaments and reduce the discomfort. Will definitely do the flex band tomorrow cause I think I'm gonna do an arm pump day tomorrow. Really want to hit biceps a bit to break up more scar tissue with the forearm and also test out triceps to see if this flex bar helped with that as well. Then if I'm feeling good, may finish up with some body weight stuff.

Oh Sh*t...he heard you

matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh Sh*t...he heard you

It's like the candyman, or calling for àýûďħä lol

It's like the candyman, or calling for àýûďħä lol

Yeah, àýûďħä always comes thru. And I like how you spelled his name so that you don't technically invoke him. But with Candyman...well then it is okay to spell out Candyman's name correctly. I understand why...I've tried the Candyman thing in the past with a mirror and Candyman didn't come thru. Candyman disappoints...àýûďħä delivers.

Yeah, àýûďħä always comes thru. And I like how you spelled his name so that you don't technically invoke him. But with Candyman...well then it is okay to spell out Candyman's name correctly. I understand why...I've tried the Candyman thing in the past with a mirror and Candyman didn't come thru. Candyman disappoints...àýûďħä delivers.
    LOL, yeah, that's why I did it. Don't want the little Forum Buddy notification to pop up. And me either, Bloody Mary nor Biggie Smalls showed up either when I called upon them in the mirror.

And funny thing about me being called upon with squatting and the other thing in the other thread, I wasn't even going to check forums last night. Was laying in bed and wasn't really that tired and the thought just popped in my head, "hey, lets check the boards for a few minutes". And there it was. I read your post like 2 minutes after you posted it too. I was on mobile so it too me that long to edit everything, find the picture, and reply.

LOL, yeah, that's why I did it. Don't want the little Forum Buddy notification to pop up. And me either, Bloody Mary nor Biggie Smalls showed up either when I called upon them in the mirror.

And funny thing about me being called upon with squatting and the other thing in the other thread, I wasn't even going to check forums last night. Was laying in bed and wasn't really that tired and the thought just popped in my head, "hey, lets check the boards for a few minutes". And there it was. I read your post like 2 minutes after you posted it too. I was on mobile so it too me that long to edit everything, find the picture, and reply.
    I will say I am disappointed that you didn't see what I did in my previous post. You know how hard it is to add the word Candyman 5x in a few sentences. Oh well, still no Candyman.

Funny how those things happen. Have to wonder if it is purely a coincidence or if it is some type of energy that was sent out to you that got you to check on the forums. I like to think I have that power . I may be testing out that theory next week around 2 AM every day. You don't care about having your sleep interrupted, right?

I will say I am disappointed that you didn't see what I did in my previous post. You know how hard it is to add the word Candyman 5x in a few sentences. Oh well, still no Candyman.

Funny how those things happen. Have to wonder if it is purely a coincidence or if it is some type of energy that was sent out to you that got you to check on the forums. I like to think I have that power . I may be testing out that theory next week around 2 AM every day. You don't care about having your sleep interrupted, right?

Yes I did. Although I didn't expect Tony Todd to appear on the bb.com forums, his on screen persona showed up finally.

Crazy I know. I have this happen all the time though. Case in point, the first of the week I was washing dishes (go ahead and laugh here, old man washing dishes) and was being careful with one of our good plates. The thought popped in my head that something was going to happen soon, and a plate would get broken. I was thinking it was going to be me. Well I come home from work 2 days ago and my wife tells me that one of our daughters had broken one of the good plates. Don't know if it was a coinkidink or not, but stuff like this happens to me all the time, way too much. And I don't mind, I get up constantly through the night anyway. Could it be for reasons that you speak of? Could be. I guess we will find out.

Yes I did. Although I didn't expect Tony Todd to appear on the bb.com forums, his on screen persona showed up finally.

Crazy I know. I have this happen all the time though. Case in point, the first of the week I was washing dishes (go ahead and laugh here, old man washing dishes) and was being careful with one of our good plates. The thought popped in my head that something was going to happen soon, and a plate would get broken. I was thinking it was going to be me. Well I come home from work 2 days ago and my wife tells me that one of our daughters had broken one of the good plates. Don't know if it was a coinkidink or not, but stuff like this happens to me all the time, way too much. And I don't mind, I get up constantly through the night anyway. Could it be for reasons that you speak of? Could be. I guess we will find out.
    I'd rep you for knowing that is Tony Todd (I hope you didn't have to look that up)...but I'm on spread with you.

I've had moments like that. Getting a type of feeling that something is gonna happen...and then it does, either to me or someone else. I really do think it has to do with energy in a sense. Maybe you thinking it made it happen. But just the difference between introverts/extroverts and how they handle others around them make it pretty evident that people do give off energy...like my family. Damn energy vampires.

And wouldn't you like to know if I was the one causing you to get up constantly through the night

Squat, squat, squat, squat, squat

Lol, just came on here and boom, lol. Will have to reply to the rest when not on mobile.

Hate the the Mobile format on here.

Friday

Triceps / Biceps

Super Sets

Chin Ups
    - 1 x 15
    - 1 x 15
    - 1 x 15
    - 1 x 15
    - 1 x 15

Under bar Triceps Extensions
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    These bothered my elbow a little bit

Reverse Close Grip Bench Press
    - 1 x 08 - 45.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 55.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 65.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 75.0 lbs
    - 1 x 10 - 80.0 lbs
    These are supposed to really put more of the focus on the triceps and to be honest, this was the first time I really felt a pump from a close grip bench press. Of course trying to unrack the weight was a bit of a pain at the heavier weight.

Dumbbell Concentration Curls
    - 1 x 08 - 15.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 17.5 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 20.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 22.5 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 25.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 27.5 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 30.0 lbs
    - 1 x 03 - 37.5 lbs
    Haven't done these since April when I messed up the forearm. Decided to give them a try afters seeing Laura do them in her journal. Started light and kept working up to see how far I could go. Wanted to keep it to 2.5 lb increments, but some guys were using the 32.5 and 35 lb dumbbells, so I was stuck with the 37.5 lbs. Figured give it a shot and see if I could get at least 3 reps. Managed that, plus the best part is it was the right arm failing on the reps not the left. I had at least 3 more reps in my left arm. Literally only 2 reps away from my last PR for concentration curl. I'm not sure if anyone has been that happy and excited to be doing concentration curls

Hinge Push Ups
    - 1 x 15
    - 1 x 12
    - 1 x 11
    - 1 x 12
    - 1 x 12
    These felt great

Barbell Drag Curls
    - 1 x 12 - 30.0 lbs
    - 1 x 15 - 30.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 40.0 lbs
    - 1 x 08 - 40.0 lbs
    - 1 x 10 - 40.0 lbs
    Decided to give these a try as well. Seems the forearm is okay with them as well

Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown
    - 1 x 15 - 30.0
    - 1 x 15 - 30.0
    - 1 x 15 - 30.0
    - 1 x 15 - 30.0
    - 1 x 15 - 30.0
    These were bugging my back for some reason, don't know why...must have pulled something

Cable Rope Face Pulls
    - 1 x 12 - 30.0
    - 1 x 12 - 30.0
    Added a few of these to stretch my back a bit

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
    - 1 x 05 - 10.0 lbs
    Okay, forearm still doesn't like these. Maybe I did too much today which made these feel worse. Oh well

Notes:
    Awesome workout. So excited to be back to doing my heavy concentration curls. At first I felt a bit embarrassed to be starting with only the 15 lb dumbbells. Not saying that 15 lbs isn't a serious weight to be doing concentration curls with...I remember when 7.5 lbs was heavy for me. But I have a reputation at the gym for doing heavy curling...especially with concentration curls. But kept the form solid...had to adjust the left arm a little bit to eliminate the discomfort...but as the weight got heavier, I didn't have to pay as much attention to that. I was sooooo stoked to be back to using the 37.5 lb dumbbells and for my bad arm to be still good with that weight...even dare I say a bit stronger. I'm sure if I didn't do 7 sets with 8 reps prior to my attempt with the 37.5 lb dumbbell, I could have hit a new PR. Can't wait for next Tuesday . Definitely doing these before legs. Need a solid bicep PR.

Decided to avoid dips and give my shoulder a rest with those. Was tempted to do body weight, but decided against that. The reverse CGBP was great...I really like those. I never really feel the standard CGBP in my triceps...but these I do. I think in regards to pressing movements these and the hinge push ups are the ones I feel like I'm activating the triceps the most. Not sure how I'm going to incorporate these into my workout. I still want to continue with the CGBP for strength gains to support bench...so will probably continue with those, but use the reverse version as a finisher. If anything it gives me another triceps exercise that doesn't bother my elbow so can give that a break for a little while yet still feel like I'm hitting my triceps well.

Did mess up my back right around the rope work. Don't know what I did, but it is bugging me. Hope it goes away in the morning.

I like to think I have that power

LOL. That is tons better than a He-Man reference. If CHOOSE was posting, he would have pulled that one.

Where is CHOOSE???

...Posting yesterday's workout

Saturday

Abs / Body Weight

Front Levers
    - 1 x 06
    - 1 x 06
    - 1 x 06
    - 1 x 03
    - 1 x 03
    Last two sets, I tried to hold it for a little bit longer. I doubt I was holding it at parallel...but still closer than before.

Pull Ups into Bar Pull Overs
    - 1 x 02
    - 1 x 04
    - 1 x 03
    - 1 x 03
    - 1 x 03
    These just weren't good today. Forearm was smarting a bit probably from Friday's arm day.

Wall Climbs
    - 1 x 01 - 1:40
    - 1 x 02 - 0:30
    - 1 x 01 - 1:45
    The single reps were holds, the multiple reps were climbs. The holds are much harder physically, but the climbs are far more difficult mentally.

Forearm Handstands - 1s reps
    - 1 x 02 - 1s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 5s (max)
    - 1 x 05 - 4s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 10s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 7s (max)
    First time attempting these. First set I actually started from the forearm headstand and pushed up into the handstand to see if I could do it. I'm near the wall with these...still working on balance. The reps scheme with these is the number of reps it took to get to a reasonable hold.

Handstands - 4s reps
    - 1 x 03 - 4s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 8s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 11s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 6s (max)
    - 1 x 02 - 10s (max)
    I was playing around with separating my legs (forward/back) to see if that helped with balance...didn't really notice a big improvement. But will continue to play around with that since this was the first time trying it so maybe more practice with that will help

Notes:
    I also spent a lot of time stretching at the end of the workout. Was working on trying to get better at touching my toes and also getting splits. No way near close to doing splits, but have to work on this flexibility to get further with handstand progression. I do like the forearm handstand cause I do think they are a bit easier to balance. Anything that will help me get better at balancing will only help with handstands.

The workout was pretty good, only issue was there was a guy at the gym that reeked of BO. It wasn't your typical BO from working out, but rather a type of BO that smelled like he hadn't taken a bath in weeks...that vinegar smell BO. It was pretty bad. My back was also not 100%...definitely need the chiropractor to get that back in order on Monday. But it didn't really bother the workout too much. I was playing around with the handstands towards the end with bending my knees (feet against the wall) which was resulting in a nice arch...felt good stretching the back that way.

Went to a bar to see the Ronda / Bethe fights. Ate way too much, so now have to burn off the 3+ lbs I gained. The card was awful and they let it go really late...typically the fights are supposed to end at 1 AM, but they didn't start the last fight until well after 1. Thank goodness Ronda was kind to her fans and ended the fight quick. She was incredible...kept it standing (to try to shut up all the idiots that say she has weak stand up) and hit Bethe so hard that she face planted the mat. I really wish the ref was Herb Dean cause he is known for letting a fighter get beaten senseless before he ends the fight for a Knock out. Instead it was Big John. As soon as he saw the face plant, he pulled Ronda away and didn't even let her get another hit in. Bethe was very fortunate for that. Of course Bethe post fight response was that she slipped which is why Ronda was lucky enough to connect the punch. Always an excuse...heaven forbid you admit she is a better fighter.

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Went to a bar to see the Ronda / Bethe fights. Ate way too much, so now have to burn off the 3+ lbs I gained. The card was awful and they let it go really late...typically the fights are supposed to end at 1 AM, but they didn't start the last fight until well after 1. Thank goodness Ronda was kind to her fans and ended the fight quick. She was incredible...kept it standing (to try to shut up all the idiots that say she has weak stand up) and hit Bethe so hard that she face planted the mat. I really wish the ref was Herb Dean cause he is known for letting a fighter get beaten senseless before he ends the fight for a Knock out. Instead it was Big John. As soon as he saw the face plant, he pulled Ronda away and didn't even let her get another hit in. Bethe was very fortunate for that. Of course Bethe post fight response was that she slipped which is why Ronda was lucky enough to connect the punch. Always an excuse...heaven forbid you admit she is a better fighter.
    I was following it on ********, no TV and too lazy to go out. I thought about you and wondered if you were out eating nachos somewhere LOL on Bethe post fight comment. After all that trash talking she was doing, she needs to just keep her mouth shut.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

Rousey is incredible. Has anyone even put up enough of a fight that you'd think they had the slightest chance yet? I'm sure with her being so popular, more women will be encouraged to get into MMA, and inevitably someone will end up very good (though who knows, that might be far enough off that we might end up putting together "Ronda in her prime versus (insert name here)" fantasy fights). Although I'm disappointed that Mayweather will never agree to a charity fight...because who wouldn't love to see Mayweather get his ass handed to him in the octagon?

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice Abs/body weight workout Artemis! Ewww to the guy who smelt like BO.
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    I was following it on ********, no TV and too lazy to go out. I thought about you and wondered if you were out eating nachos somewhere LOL on Bethe post fight comment. After all that trash talking she was doing, she needs to just keep her mouth shut.
    No nachos...but did have ribs, rice, tater tots, mac n'cheese and an apple crisp. The nachos at this place are hit or miss...but the ribs are consistent. Well that seems to be typical with the worst trash talkers...they can't just admit that they lost to a better fighter. That is why I normally can't stand trash talking...cause unless you can back it up, then don't talk. Ronda can back it up, but she still doesn't cross the line like Bethe did with the suicide comment.

Rousey is incredible. Has anyone even put up enough of a fight that you'd think they had the slightest chance yet? I'm sure with her being so popular, more women will be encouraged to get into MMA, and inevitably someone will end up very good (though who knows, that might be far enough off that we might end up putting together "Ronda in her prime versus (insert name here)" fantasy fights). Although I'm disappointed that Mayweather will never agree to a charity fight...because who wouldn't love to see Mayweather get his ass handed to him in the octagon?
    Miesha was the only one that came even close and even Ronda admits she is the one that is the most challenging cause Miesha has fought her so she knows what it is like to fight against Ronda...so each fight, Miesha brings something new to the game and keeps Ronda guessing. But even then, I don't see anyone beating Ronda on the ground...maybe a strong stand up fighter...but on the ground, she is incredible. I agree...the thing with Ronda is she is a natural at the sport and those are the ones that excel. The problem is that many of the naturals don't get into MMA cause it isn't popular for women to do. But as it becomes more acceptable, the caliber of fighters will definitely improve. Personally, I'm hoping to see Grace from the Jiu Jitsu school I go to try to take it to that level. Although she prefers grappling, she has recently been doing more kickboxing and of course she excels with everything she does MMA related. So it really all depends on if she chooses to continue down that path.

I read that Mayweather agreed to do a charity fight...but the terms were it had to be boxing. Well I wouldn't consider that even remotely fair since she doesn't devote all of her training to boxing like he does. But who knows whether he is being legit. I know he would never consider doing a true MMA fight with her cause he knows that if she gets him to the ground, it is over for him.

Originally Posted by viccles007 View Post
    Nice Abs/body weight workout Artemis! Ewww to the guy who smelt like BO.
    Thanks. It was pretty bad. I can tolerate the standard BO smell, but that smell was awful.

Sunday

Chest

Barbell Bench Press
    - 1 x 08 - 45.0 lbs
    - 1 x 02 - 95.0 lbs
    - 1 x 02 - 115.0 lbs
    - 1 x 02 - 125.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 130.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 135.0 lbs
    The 125 lbs set felt good except on the second rep I lost control and had to recover the weight. Made the rep, but I think that messed me up for the rest of the lift. So I wasn't able to get 130 up for the 2nd rep. At that point I had the choice of trying 130 lbs again for 2 reps after a bit of a rest of seeing if I could do 135 lbs again. I figured mentally, doing 135 lbs for 1 rep would be more gratifying that only getting 130 lbs for 2 reps (and certainly didn't want to fail at the second reps again). The 135 lb rep could have been better. Spent what felt like an eternity at my sticking point, but it went up. So although I would have preferred to get 130 lbs for 3 reps or 135 lbs for 2 reps. I was at least glad that I was able to do 135 again. I seriously wasn't sure if the first time I did that, it was a fluke.

Push Ups
    - 1 x 12
    Warm Up

Archer Push Ups - Small MB
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 08
    These are feeling much better. Starting to feel like I'm learning how to better distribute my weight.

Push Ups
    - 1 x 42
    Even less than the last time...oh well. At least they weren't bothering my elbow at all.

Butterfly
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 12 - 50.0
    Went heavier this time. Still held the contraction for a pause.

Barbell Bench Press
    - 1 x 08 - 45.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 95.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    Still working on trying to get the descent better with these. For some of the sets, there wasn't much of a rest between them. Others, I took a longer rest.

Legs / Back

Leg Extensions - Alternating Squeeze (In / Out)
    - 1 x 12 - 55.0 lbs (8 pulse)
    - 1 x 12 - 55.0 lbs (15 pulse)
    Added more weight to these.

Super Sets

Chin Ups
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    Wanted to keep the reps a bit lower than normal

Calf Raises
    - 1 x 14 - 3.0
    - 1 x 12 - 3.0
    - 1 x 11 - 3.0
    - 1 x 11 - 3.0
    - 1 x 11 - 3.0

Super Sets

Chin Ups
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10

Deadman Quad Raises
    - 1 x 08
    - 1 x 08
    Gave up after 2 sets cause I was just dead...no pun intended. LOL

Notes:
    Solid workout given it was a fasted workout...no cake preworkout. Fortunately fasting today has definitely compensated for the amount of food I ate yesterday. Should probably have most of the weight off by tomorrow. Actually I don't even feel that hungry at all today which isn't a surprise given how much I ate last night.

Really wish I could have gotten more with the bench, but that screwed up set really messed things up for me. Oh well...still happy I got 135 lbs again...so at least didn't lose that.

I'd rep you for knowing that is Tony Todd (I hope you didn't have to look that up)...but I'm on spread with you.

I've had moments like that. Getting a type of feeling that something is gonna happen...and then it does, either to me or someone else. I really do think it has to do with energy in a sense. Maybe you thinking it made it happen. But just the difference between introverts/extroverts and how they handle others around them make it pretty evident that people do give off energy...like my family. Damn energy vampires.

And wouldn't you like to know if I was the one causing you to get up constantly through the night

No look ups needed. Actually someone I didn't have to sit there for 10 minutes and say, "I know his name, now wth is it" and it be on the tip of my tongue for the entire time and then have to look it up.

Deja vu all over again. And I often have feelings of vuja dey too. The feeling that this has never happened before.

Now this is confirmed. There is a woman half the country away causing me to get up late at night, and have feelings that I need to check the internet for something for some certain reason! LOL

Sunday

Chest

Barbell Bench Press
    - 1 x 08 - 45.0 lbs
    - 1 x 02 - 95.0 lbs
    - 1 x 02 - 115.0 lbs
    - 1 x 02 - 125.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 130.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 135.0 lbs
    The 125 lbs set felt good except on the second rep I lost control and had to recover the weight. Made the rep, but I think that messed me up for the rest of the lift. So I wasn't able to get 130 up for the 2nd rep. At that point I had the choice of trying 130 lbs again for 2 reps after a bit of a rest of seeing if I could do 135 lbs again. I figured mentally, doing 135 lbs for 1 rep would be more gratifying that only getting 130 lbs for 2 reps (and certainly didn't want to fail at the second reps again). The 135 lb rep could have been better. Spent what felt like an eternity at my sticking point, but it went up. So although I would have preferred to get 130 lbs for 3 reps or 135 lbs for 2 reps. I was at least glad that I was able to do 135 again. I seriously wasn't sure if the first time I did that, it was a fluke.

Push Ups
    - 1 x 12
    Warm Up

Archer Push Ups - Small MB
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 08
    These are feeling much better. Starting to feel like I'm learning how to better distribute my weight.

Push Ups
    - 1 x 42
    Even less than the last time...oh well. At least they weren't bothering my elbow at all.

Butterfly
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 10 - 50.0
    - 1 x 12 - 50.0
    Went heavier this time. Still held the contraction for a pause.

Barbell Bench Press
    - 1 x 08 - 45.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 95.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 105.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    - 1 x 01 - 110.0 lbs
    Still working on trying to get the descent better with these. For some of the sets, there wasn't much of a rest between them. Others, I took a longer rest.

Legs / Back

Leg Extensions - Alternating Squeeze (In / Out)
    Added more weight to these.

Super Sets

Chin Ups
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    Wanted to keep the reps a bit lower than normal

Calf Raises
    - 1 x 14 - 3.0
    - 1 x 12 - 3.0
    - 1 x 11 - 3.0
    - 1 x 11 - 3.0
    - 1 x 11 - 3.0

Super Sets

Chin Ups
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10
    - 1 x 10

Deadman Quad Raises
    - 1 x 08
    - 1 x 08
    Gave up after 2 sets cause I was just dead...no pun intended. LOL

Notes:
    Solid workout given it was a fasted workout...no cake preworkout. Fortunately fasting today has definitely compensated for the amount of food I ate yesterday. Should probably have most of the weight off by tomorrow. Actually I don't even feel that hungry at all today which isn't a surprise given how much I ate last night.

Really wish I could have gotten more with the bench, but that screwed up set really messed things up for me. Oh well...still happy I got 135 lbs again...so at least didn't lose that.
    Awesome session over all. And the ones before too. Lots of curls, again, and glad to see you kept up your reputation! . Also figured it wouldn't be long before you got the 135 again. Hats off to ya!!!

No look ups needed. Actually someone I didn't have to sit there for 10 minutes and say, "I know his name, now wth is it" and it be on the tip of my tongue for the entire time and then have to look it up.

Deja vu all over again. And I often have feelings of vuja dey too. The feeling that this has never happened before.

Now this is confirmed. There is a woman half the country away causing me to get up late at night, and have feelings that I need to check the internet for something for some certain reason! LOL

Awesome session over all. And the ones before too. Lots of curls, again, and glad to see you kept up your reputation! . Also figured it wouldn't be long before you got the 135 again. Hats off to ya!!!
    Yeah, I learned Tony Todd sometime after the 2nd Candy Man movie. I think it was cause his name is just so easy to remember cause it isn't like he is that big name of an actor.

Does it scare you to have a woman half the country away messing with you in the middle of the night???

Thanks . Was watching some guys today do concentration curls and it made me feel good. They were struggling with weights that I use or even lower. Can't be slacking with the curls . I'm glad it wasn't a fluke...I didn't want to find out that it was just a dream.

Monday

Shoulders

Hand Stand Push Ups - Limited ROM
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 06
    - 1 x 05
    - 1 x 02
    Getting better. Struggled a bit with my balance on one of the reps but recovered well.

Standing Shrug Machine
    - 1 x 15 - 180.0 lbs
    - 1 x 20 - 180.0 lbs
    - 1 x 12 - 230.0 lbs
    - 1 x 15 - 230.0 lbs
    - 1 x 15 - 230.0 lbs

Cable One Arm Upright Row - Modified
    - 1 x 15 - 15.0
    - 1 x 15 - 15.0
    - 1 x 15 - 15.0
    - 1 x 15 - 15.0
    - 1 x 15 - 15.0
    These hurt so bad even though they were technically with a lighter weight. Every set, shoulder was burning.

Handstand Shuffle
    - 1 x 02
    - 1 x 02
    - 1 x 03
    Finding that if I keep focus good, I can take longer steps. Definitely think I can do a one arm handstand against the wall...but not ready to try it yet

Handstand Hold against the Wall
    - 1 x 01 - 65s
    I swear, these are harder than I expected them to be. Wanted to get 5 more seconds than last time, but it was hard and my arms were shaking

Abs / Body Weight

Dragon Flags
    - 1 x 07
    Warm Up

Typewriter Dragon Flags
    - 1 x 03
    - 1 x 02
    - 1 x 02

Dragon Flags
    - 1 x 09

Barbell Decline Sit Ups
    - 1 x 05 - 45.0 lbs
    - 1 x 05 - 55.0 lbs
    - 1 x 05 - 60.0 lbs
    - 1 x 05 - 65.0 lbs
    - 1 x 03 - 70.0 lbs
    Wanted to see if I could get to the next weight...I know I had a couple more reps in me, but my back was iffy...so I stopped at 3 reps

Crow to Headstand and Back
    - 1 x 01
    - 1 x 04
    - 1 x 01
    - 1 x 04
    - 1 x 01
    I swear these take so much focus. The last set I think I could have gotten more, but my back didn't want to do anything more so I rushed it

Notes:
    Went to the chiropractor before the gym and he found the part of my back that I managed to mess up on Friday...a bit of the middle trap and rhomboid. He worked on that for a bit which helped, but still was a bit iffy during my workout. No where near as bad as last Friday/Saturday.

Workout was pretty good. Making some progress with the hand stand push ups, more related to building confidence with my reps and knowing when I'm close to failing. Normally would have done a bit more, but was tired and wanted to get home. Got to get up early tomorrow morning for an 8 o'clock meeting. Why they schedule them so early is beyond me.