szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) szappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Carb Amounts Per Meal and Energy Levels

Currently I take in around 350g of carbs per day. Usually these are spread over 4 meals (~80 at breakfast, ~90 at lunch, ~30-40 preworkout, and the rest post workout)

My question is this.. Because insulin is released proportionate to the amount of carbs taken in.. Would it be more beneficial to energy levels throughout the day to spread my 350g over smaller meals? That way insulin is not being released so rapidly at one time.

And would this affect fat storage? Since the extra triglycerides are stored by the body, would taking in smaller amounts at a time prevent that spillover effect? I understand it's ultimately cals in vs. cals out but could there be a difference (although small)?

Any feedback/discussion would be appreciated.. Just some brainstorming thoughts I had today.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, THEN you'll be successful."

Current Lifting Stats: 335 lb deadlift, 235 lb squat, 215 lb bench press
    Goal Lifting Stats: 2.5 x BW deadlift, 2 x BW squat, 1.5 x BW bench press

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by szappa View Post
    Currently I take in around 350g of carbs per day. Usually these are spread over 4 meals (~80 at breakfast, ~90 at lunch, ~30-40 preworkout, and the rest post workout)

My question is this.. Because insulin is released proportionate to the amount of carbs taken in.. Would it be more beneficial to energy levels throughout the day to spread my 350g over smaller meals? That way insulin is not being released so rapidly at one time.

And would this affect fat storage? Since the extra triglycerides are stored by the body, would taking in smaller amounts at a time prevent that spillover effect? I understand it's ultimately cals in vs. cals out but could there be a difference (although small)?

Any feedback/discussion would be appreciated.. Just some brainstorming thoughts I had today.
    Insulin would be release in proportion to the carbs as the body regulates your blood sugar level, so why would it matter how much or how fast insulin is being released?