Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Confirmed troll.
    Right, stating a fact-DY having a large midsection is now trolling.

SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SallyBoyMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    God I fuking hate this big headed fuk. Did not watch. Wont give that schmuck a minute of my time.
    I'm not too fond of him either, but he made a good video, gotta admit.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RobberBaron13 View Post
    Right, stating a fact-DY having a large midsection is now trolling.
    No, but saying it didn't look any better during the pose does, troll.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    No, but saying it didn't look any better during the pose does, troll.
    His waist is too large for him to hide it during some pose.
    Ok it might be marginally better but still doesnt look good in the real sense of the word.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His waist is too large for him to hide it during some pose.
    Ok it might be marginally better but still doesnt look good in the real sense of the word.
    Dorians a&t looks absolutely amazing, one of his strongest poses. I would post pics but if you don't see any difference or a marginal difference, between his flexed/unflexed state, after watching that gif, there is little point in doing so. Rest assured everybody else sees the difference.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Dorians a&t looks absolutely amazing, one of his strongest poses. I would post pics but if you don't see any difference or a marginal difference, between his flexed/unflexed state, after watching that gif, there is little point in doing so. Rest assured everybody else sees the difference.
    Personally i think he looks good in the pose, but not THAT good.His quads are too small for that upper body and lack sweep in general, and his waist is wide as cows like Oliva put it.He has good detail size but thats it, imo.
    Its a gopod pose but there are other poses in which he owns others more.

littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This isn't anything new. Arnold has been taking stabs at pro bodybuilding since the 90's. An I don't agree with the whole. "The winner should be a guy I want to look like " statement. Bodybuilding is a freak show. That's why people tune in to watch it every year. I agree the stomachs are out of hand an guys should get penalized.

An to the guys in this thread who keep talking about the "golden age" and "aesthetics" go watch mens physique

Registered User bigbabybodybuilder's Avatar
    bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbabybodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love ya Arnold...but if you want to see someone that you want to look like...that you think is attainable...that is not freaky...then watch physique. Thats why it was created. Bodybuilding has become a sport for the biggest hardest freaks among freaks...not looking like a Calvin Klein underwear model.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlemike23 View Post
    Bodybuilding is a freak show. That's why people tune in to watch it every year.
    Says who?
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicAnimal1 View Post
    Bodybuilding is subjective. There is no way to curtail that at all.

The judges have a system in place (rather you agree with it or disagree with it) that seems to be aimed at making the sport as objective as possible, albeit still very opinion-based. Proportions is seemingly the only criteria where there can be a little debate and grey area. Size, symmetry, and conditioning are all pretty cut and dry. I think those should be blatant. I complete understand why people would rather have guys like Cedric winning shows. To be honest, that's not the criteria though. If we're going strictly by what the judges are mandated to score, Branch > Cedric at this show.

Should the criteria change then? Perhaps. Many would say 'ABSOLUTELY.' However, I don't think you can criticize the judges in this one.
    Bull****.

I remember posting this two years ago but it's worth repeating.

My girlfriend and her cousin were over for the Arnold Classic and I remember specifically asking them who they thought the best looking competitor was. Without ANY hesitation at all, they both said Cedric (followed by the one Asian dude with all the tattoos who's the celeb trainer..) How is that subjective? Line up 1,000 random people, and I would be willing to bet that 9/10 would pick McMillan is well.

Why can't we have physiques that are pleasing to the eye and actually flow/have aesthetics. Zane, Paris, Wheeler, etc.. should be revered as Gods.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^don't forget levrone. a god among men
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Says who .. Lol. Anybody who posts in the ifbb forum and the people who make the trips out to the Olympia and arnold every year. It's a freak show. Phil, Kai, ced, rhoden are all freaks. Im just seeing guys in this thread talking about go back to the golden era like they want to see 180 to 210 pound physiques
    It just makes me wonder why those people are in the ifbb section there is other organizations with physiques that resemble that more closely
    Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    Says who?

BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BackDouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Says who .. Lol. Anybody who posts in the ifbb forum and the people who make the trips out to the Olympia and arnold every year. It's a freak show. Phil, Kai, ced, rhoden are all freaks. Im just seeing guys in this thread talking about go back to the golden era like they want to see 180 to 210 pound physiques
    I think most people really just want to see a return to the standards of the early to mid 1990's. Something like a 5'7 211 pound Shawn Ray, 5'10 225 Flex Wheeler or a 5'11 245 lb Ronnie Coleman. I'd kill to see a modern day Chris Cormier: a guy with mass who can also hold a vacuum.

What the average fan doesn't want to see is a 5'7-5'8 260lb+ block of muscle that is 8 months pregnant and can't even stand stationary on stage without gasping for air.

Edit: looking back though I'm glad Dexter won. He really is a phenom. Also I been a little too harsh in how I had previously described Branch. I'm sure he's a good guy, but you can't deny his physique has regressed a lot over the years. Still pre-2011 he was also very good.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BackDouble; 03-12-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It just makes me wonder why those people are in the ifbb section there is other organizations with physiques that resemble that more closely
    I'm somebody who posts here, and I don't say that. I've been a fan of the sport for decades.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man i dont care how "tight" it was. In bb a small waist is ideal and he didnt have it.There is no way around it really.
    It doesnt look any better during the actual pose imo.
    Haha, your eyes are f*cked.

Originally Posted by IsaacMutant View Post
    Haha, your eyes are f*cked.
    Dude had a large midsection and he couldnt hide it.If you dont think his midsection is big/blocky/wide... in that pose, or any other for that matter then you are just being a fanboy.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post

Basically the IFBB has no logic,
    Logic wouldn't change anything. Logic can't tell you what the "best" of a subjective opinion is, bruh.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    Bull****.

I remember posting this two years ago but it's worth repeating.

My girlfriend and her cousin were over for the Arnold Classic and I remember specifically asking them who they thought the best looking competitor was. Without ANY hesitation at all, they both said Cedric (followed by the one Asian dude with all the tattoos who's the celeb trainer..) How is that subjective? Line up 1,000 random people, and I would be willing to bet that 9/10 would pick McMillan is well.

Why can't we have physiques that are pleasing to the eye and actually flow/have aesthetics. Zane, Paris, Wheeler, etc.. should be revered as Gods.
    How is that subjective? Look up the definition of the word "subjective" and you'll have your answer. If something is subjective, it makes no difference how many people happen to agree - that doesn't change the subjectivity of it.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weltweitefurcht View Post
    It really should be simple
    As a pro... If you take a picture of your abs/stomach area and it horrifies people, then you know there is something wrong.

You should be able to show off any part of your body and get a positive reaction from it. This isn't a matter of opinion, it is a plain fact in this sport.
    Which "people" are you referring to? Dedicated bodybuilding fans, or the general public? I would guess that a large portion of the general public are grossed out by extreme vascularity, something which we praise. Today's bodybuilders would look "gross" standing next to Arnold in the 70s.

Originally Posted by littlearm View Post
    Which "people" are you referring to? Dedicated bodybuilding fans, or the general public? I would guess that a large portion of the general public are grossed out by extreme vascularity, something which we praise. Today's bodybuilders would look "gross" standing next to Arnold in the 70s.
    Right, cause arnold had some amazing abs lol
    Shawn Rhoden would embarras prime arnold and make him look like a gym rat = FACT

ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Arnold should STFU.
    What's he really done for bodybuilding next to Jim Manion?
    This is crazy.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChangDangHong1 View Post
    Arnold should STFU.
    What's he really done for bodybuilding next to Jim Manion?
    This is crazy.

What's he really done for bodybuilding

baahahahahhaha
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChangDangHong1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    What's he really done for bodybuilding

baahahahahhaha
    I think it's a fair question. Guy doesn't work his own show, doesn't own or work at the supplement company putting out products with his name & likeness on them. He's never judged a show, never did anything for steroid reform while in office (as a governor or advising two U.S. Presidents). So really, what has the guy done for the sport, as compared to Jim Manion (whose given his life to it)?

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChangDangHong1 View Post
    I think it's a fair question. Guy doesn't work his own show, doesn't own or work at the supplement company putting out products with his name & likeness on them. He's never judged a show, never did anything for steroid reform while in office (as a governor or advising two U.S. Presidents). So really, what has the guy done for the sport, as compared to Jim Manion (whose given his life to it)?
    Without Arnold most if not all of us would even be in the gym. Enough said

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Safe to say we wouldn't be having a conversation on bodybuilding.com
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CantBanTheTruth View Post
    What a LOAD of CRAP. You honestly believe that? What a schmuck.
    shouldn't even need to respond but you seem too thick headed to see THE TRUTH....what arnold has done for bodybuilding? Inspire tens of thousands of people to pick up a weight/step in the gym/ not just enter the world of bodybuilding but have a fitness oriented lifestyle. His reach expands way beyond manion could ever even dream of accomplishing himself. Without manion people would still lift/and many of those people would still be inspired by arnold. Without the ifbb people would continue to be inspired by arnold. Arnold is bigger than manion/the ifbb/bodybuilding. And Im not even a huge arnold fan (gotta love/be inspired by his physique tho). I just understand his influence and it shouldn't be so difficult to see...

Originally Posted by bigbabybodybuilder View Post
    Love ya Arnold...but if you want to see someone that you want to look like...that you think is attainable...that is not freaky...then watch physique. Thats why it was created. Bodybuilding has become a sport for the biggest hardest freaks among freaks...not looking like a Calvin Klein underwear model.

Arnold NEVER used the word "attainable" - merely "who do I want to look like?"

You're kidding yourself if you think Arnold's physique, for example, is attainable for anything remotely close to the majority of the population. Dexter Jackson's physique is not attainable...but he does present an example of something I might wanna look like. Same would go for say, Melvin Anthony back when he competed.

There are bodybuilders who don't have anything close to what most of us would be able to attain, but yet still look aesthetically pleasing. Shawn Rhoden is another great example.

Originally Posted by CantBanTheTruth View Post
    What a LOAD of CRAP. You honestly believe that? What a schmuck.
    Ok, you're obviously a troll. Quite honestly, I don't think even Jim Manion would be this upset over what Arnold said. Arnold gave his opinion....again, HIS OPINION(one that many of us happen to agree with) in a pretty respectful way. He did nothing to diminish Jim's lifetime achievement award.

Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Stop exaggerating now.arnold was hardly the only buff actor who made muscles/fitness in general popular in the 1980-1990s action movies.
    Bb didnt start with him.
    His opinion however is good, but nothign new.He has been "attacking" modern bb since Yates.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop exaggerating now.arnold was hardly the only buff actor who made muscles/fitness in general popular in the 1980-1990s action movies.
    Bb didnt start with him.
    His opinion however is good, but nothign new.He has been "attacking" modern bb since Yates.
    Somebody needs to IP ban this troll, where the mods at?

JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaxVilleNick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the arnold haters are out in full force. to anyone that says arnold didn't inspire as many people as he has to pick up a weight or just live a healthier lifestyle are obviously butthurt menzter fans or something. the guy has done more for the sport of bodybuilding then anyone not named weider.