Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know these feels way too well.
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you know what's ironic, that this thread reminds me of (no offense meant OP)

the Supreme Gentleman guy. After he died, a BUNCH of girls wrote comments on his youtube videos like "hes cute" and "i would have dated him"...... the guy was rich, had parents who worked in Hollywood (EZMODE!!!) and was good looking....... and was the biggest FA around

OP you need to work on your social skills cause its not your looks
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    you know what's ironic, that this thread reminds me of (no offense meant OP)

the Supreme Gentleman guy. After he died, a BUNCH of girls wrote comments on his youtube videos like "hes cute" and "i would have dated him"...... the guy was rich, had parents who worked in Hollywood (EZMODE!!!) and was good looking....... and was the biggest FA around

OP you need to work on your social skills cause its not your looks
    Plz don't compare me to him. Firstly, he was a narcissist. He thought he was entitled to any girl he wanted. I'm the opposite: have chit self confidence and can't imagine any girl liking me.

Secondly, just want to make this clear: I would never even hurt a fly. That guy was a psychopathic mass killer with serious mental issues.

Anyways, now that I made that clear, I DO TALK TO GIRLS it's just they get turned off as soon as I talk lol

If you want I can audio record the next encounter I have wkth a girl and you'll see

EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump

Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your only 19 bro. Things will get better in time, you may not get the results immediately but keep working on yourself (cliché I know) and you'll get there, probably sooner than you think too.

At your age your career/education should take priority over any sloot anyway.

Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EGamComp View Post
    Bump
    Question (I may have missed it earlier): Do you have friends, a social circle?

Originally Posted by Lickit69 View Post
    Question (I may have missed it earlier): Do you have friends, a social circle?
    No

I'm in highschool and a loner. Everyone has their cliques and whatnot but not me. I'm an awkward kunt whenever I try to talk to people

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In many cases the uglier girls actually have a bigger standard and ego... you shouldn't care about looks, if u find a girl cute thats that... don't bother how she looks.

Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scottmander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao not you again

oooo im a ghost

poptart gains

Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lickit69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No

I'm in highschool and a loner. Everyone has their cliques and whatnot but not me. I'm an awkward kunt whenever I try to talk to people
    You're 19 and in high school? Okay ... Anyone, this advice holds true through all age demographics -- TALK. Talk to everyone. The fat chick cashier, the hot blonde secretary, other dudes in your class ... everyone! It's called social SKILLS for a reason. Like anything, it can be learned. How many times did it take you to learn how to drive a stick? You probably fuk u ****load. But the more you did, the more confident you became, and you eventually mastered it. This applies to social skills.

EDIT: The more you talk, the easier it becomes.

Originally Posted by Lickit69 View Post
    You're 19 and in high school? Okay ... Anyone, this advice holds true through all age demographics -- TALK. Talk to everyone. The fat chick cashier, the hot blonde secretary, other dudes in your class ... everyone! It's called social SKILLS for a reason. Like anything, it can be learned. How many times did it take you to learn how to drive a stick? You probably fuk u ****load. But the more you did, the more confident you became, and you eventually mastered it. This applies to social skills.

EDIT: The more you talk, the easier it becomes.
    Well i gave up trying to drive stick shift cuz I kept failing and now I drive automatic. So bad analogy lol

But if I try talking and talking despire being awkward, people will think I am autistic lol. Unless I practice on people I'll never see again in my life. Problem is, I can't really cold approach people because I don't live in the most urban area...

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're above average looking my friend, you just need to get your balls back where you forgot them and start approaching.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

Well i gave up trying to drive stick shift cuz I kept failing and now I drive automatic. So bad analogy lol

But if I try talking and talking despire being awkward, people will think I am autistic lol. Unless I practice on people I'll never see again in my life. Problem is, I can't really cold approach people because I don't live in the most urban area...
    Haha bad analogy then... But yeah, cashiers, hairdressers, or any other service provider would enable you to practice and master these people skills. You look good. That's not the problem. But even the best-looking dude gets no pussy if his social skills are that of a 12-year-old autistic boy.

mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for video not just audio, I may laugh at first but then will offer solid pointers on ways to improve...within no time you will learn that talking is the easy part, getting people to listen is actually the challenge.
    First Break All The Rules

now goal
    0.5 (1.0) ohp
    0.9 (1.5) bench
    1.0 (2.0) squat
    1.2 (2.0) dead

Originally Posted by mwstoltze View Post
    In for video not just audio, I may laugh at first but then will offer solid pointers on ways to improve...within no time you will learn that talking is the easy part, getting people to listen is actually the challenge.
    Right, because having a camera strapped around my chest isnt wierd at all..

Also, what's a 10/200/10 cut?

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stay well groomed/dressed, show confidence and make them laugh. Have you tried dating sites?

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Stay well groomed/dressed, show confidence and make them laugh. Have you tried dating sites?
    Tinder. But my text game sucks lol

iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iamgreyjones is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my text game sucks lol
    aware on this lmaooOoooOoo

AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamAMAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Develop a personality. Don't be some boring average guy that can only talk about the weather and sports and how he did on the last test. Watch standup comedy to see how they deliver what they say, then apply it to your own life. Just make witty remarks about things around you and don't be scared to say things that other guys wouldn't say, that's actually the thing that will SEPERATE you from them and make girls notice that you aren't some ******* to be jerked around.

For almost everyone it helps to just TALK to people. Humans are creatures of habit, if you keep attempting to have casual conversations with people it will become second nature to you soon enough. Once you have that down you can proceed to talk to girls normally and even approach if you want. If a hot girl is in the grocery store looking for cereal ask her what her favourite cereal is, and whatever it is tell her it gives you massive chits, and ask her if she can recommend a laxative. Srs this sounds retarded as phuck but if you say it in the right manner (refer to watching stand-up comedy) it will come off as funny and you not giving a phuck. Not everything you say has to be off the wall like that, but that's a good example of how to mix in random chit and get her attention, instead of what you're doing right now which is probably "What's up" "Nm hbu" "Nm lol" "Ok gtg bye" "cya". I used to have mad social anxiety, but you just gotta realize you live in a country and have opportunities very little people get, and you only get a finite amount of time to live life how YOU want, so give 0 phucks and do you. Good luck brah

Sorry if this comes off as rambling, on mobile.
    currently in monk mode, waking up in September of 2016

mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwstoltze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right, because having a camera strapped around my chest isnt wierd at all..

Also, what's a 10/200/10 cut?
    It might feel weird at first but coming from a guy that's friend does lots of Youtube stuff its really not awkward once you get used to it, kind of like talking to girls lol! but I do feel yah on that , I was only joking tbh...and don't worry bout your text game sucking, mine is one of the worst in the world.

10/200/10 means I basically only consume lean protein during my cut, with a few ancillary carbs and fats from vegetables and vitamins. Its called RFL by lyle mcdonald...not for the faint of heart but if you have strong willpower it works wonders.
    First Break All The Rules

now goal
    0.5 (1.0) ohp
    0.9 (1.5) bench
    1.0 (2.0) squat
    1.2 (2.0) dead

melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iamgreyjones View Post
    aware on this lmaooooooooo
    lol