Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100) Csbbxo is not very well liked. (-100)

Post Most effective glute exercise? (From your experience)

Other than the traditional squats which I persoally do not believe helped me in the slightest. Well, it helped my hams, not glutes.

I'd say for me it has to be the hip thrusts.

Anyone?
    Thank you
    A fail is never a fail, just so long as there was an attempt.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Knee-banded glute bridges are one of my favourites for glute training. When it comes to squats, the idea that they're the best or most important glute exercise is naive, and your experience affirms this. A variation I have found quite effective, though, is knee-banded pause squats. Effectively, this makes the eccentric portion of the squat a concentric clam with an isometric hold at peak contraction.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Peachesnfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly... Heavy weight, low rep Deadlifts... but before I went into lifting heavy with deadlifts, I researched the CRAP out of correct form. Watched numerous YouTube videos... uploaded my own, to get publicly critiqued. But Yeah... I work with a lot of circuits and tabatas, so I'd set a 10 minute timer ... 1 minutes I lift. Steadily... making sure not to compromise form. One minute I pick another exercise (usually box jumps). Go for 10 minutes. My ass dies.

kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kgrrl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since I learned how to activate my glutes, I have some trouble choosing... but I feel glutes the most doing hip thrusts or glute bridges. Straight legged deadlifts. I feel glutes a lot doing reverse lunges and bulgarian split squats also. For deadlifts, I prefer to do them sumo.

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really think a lot of it has to do with glute activation and mind-muscle connection that helps you achieve it.

I don't feel it too much with squats. I don't feel it too much in deadlifts either, but I haven't been doing them for a while and just started again. I'm sticking to sumos though since it targets glutes more than conventional. I can feel it a lot on leg press only if it's on the machine, and it BURNSSS when I dropset and do half-reps at the end.
    My new program has started me on glute bridges and hip thrusts and I can feel it a lot

From what I've read, it seems that a combination of glute bridges/hip thrusts with deadlifts and squats are pretty effective
    Bulking & Lifting :)