ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ContBB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Cancel a high sugar meal

My friends pushed me to eat some sweets with them ( sounds stupid i know... but at least i avoided alchool ). I counted calories and there were around 5000 calories made of damn sugar. What should I do after such a meal? Notice that I am lean bulking (gaining 1 pound/week but i want quality mass not fat)

JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JTR616 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ContBB View Post
    My friends pushed me to eat some sweets with them ( sounds stupid i know... but at least i avoided alchool ). I counted calories and there were around 5000 calories made of damn sugar. What should I do after such a meal? Notice that I am lean bulking (gaining 1 pound/week but i want quality mass not fat)
    Stop obsessing. Everyone has bad days here and there but you can't change it now. Today is a new day so get back to working towards you goal and have more self control next time. It will have no affect on your long term goal as long as the 1 bad day doesn't turn into multiple.