Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question did I lose all this muscle?

Hi I have been doing Craig caprusos 30 days cut and after the month I got sloppy for a couple weeks. I had still gone to the gym but not as much and my diet got out of check... however I noticed today I am 5 pounds lower since I weighed myself two weeks ago. Could this be from muscle loss, I am a fairly tall guy over 6 foot. But it doesn't feel like my current bad habits would have attributed to the weight loss.
    "There are no impossible dreams, there is only our limited perception of what is possible"

stats being updated.... back up soon

Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When u start u always lose more weight, water glycogen etc. See my thread if u want an example. First lost like 5 pounds really quick, after that steady and slow.
    Insilicio road to aesthetics: Fierce 5 Workout Journal + Leangains Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172342523&p=1460564873#post1460564873

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In a word: No.

In three words: What he said ^

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscle loss is exceptionally rare, it's very rare for the body to burn muscle instead of fat, no matter what the myths say.
    Studies have shown no muscle loss (forget the ounces, it's not statistically important) even on starvation diets UNTIL the very last when body fat was sub 10%

Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think my question was slightly misinterpreted. I was concerned if with my current eating habits and sloppy gym if the sudden drop in weight came from losing muscle mass since I was not lifting as well as I had been. Just feels odd that I went down despite habits at the time suggesting I shouldn't have been... the body is weird
    "There are no impossible dreams, there is only our limited perception of what is possible"

stats being updated.... back up soon

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ehlert View Post
    I think my question was slightly misinterpreted. I was concerned if with my current eating habits and sloppy gym if the sudden drop in weight came from losing muscle mass since I was not lifting as well as I had been. Just feels odd that I went down despite habits at the time suggesting I shouldn't have been... the body is weird
    Even if you stop lifting, unless you were a 5+ years of training monsters who gained 40 pounds of lean mass, losing muscles is not easy expecially in such a short amount of time. Your body will always go after the fat rather than muscles unless you're very very lean.

pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    Muscle loss is exceptionally rare, it's very rare for the body to burn muscle instead of fat, no matter what the myths say.
    Studies have shown no muscle loss (forget the ounces, it's not statistically important) even on starvation diets UNTIL the very last when body fat was sub 10%
    Do you have any of these studies handy? Havent heard about that, I have read it prefers to burn muscle first

Originally Posted by pippen336 View Post
    Do you have any of these studies handy? Havent heard about that, I have read it prefers to burn muscle first
    Can't get into pubmed right now, will update you tomorrow
    But think how stupid would be the body for burn muscle first when bodyfat exists for the purpose of burning it when there's not enough energy from food.
    Those who says "they body saves the fat because it's so important to survival" are using a tautological argument.

That like saving money for an emergency, then the emergency occurs and you don't use the money because "it can be needed for emergency"...