Caspoor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to go to the gym, but... :(

Well, hi all. This is my first post on this forum, i've been reading some posts here for some time now, and finally, i decided to create an account to post my problem.

My BIG, BIG, BIG problem: I'm 19 years old, but if you saw me, you would say i'm 13-16 years old. My body is too small, hands, everything. I also have social anxiety disorder.

I want to go to the gym, but those two main problem effects me VERY much. I'm to shy to go there, because i feel that the other people would make fun of me, and laugh (on my small body, very small.)

I workout at home, but that's not enough for me. Because i want a trainer to advice me what to eat, what not to eat so my body could get bigger by the time.

Your solution?

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I promise you that anyone who is worth a f**k in the gym will be way too busy focusing on themselves to bother you. No one is born jacked and swole as hell bro. No one. Everyone has to start somewhere. At first you will feel uncomfortable but fight thru it and stick to it, it will help your self confidence as well. IF someone does give you crap just use that to fuel you to go harder and faster, remember 'Wolves do not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep' and someone who wastes their valuable gym time to give a new comer crap isn't a wolf.
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My advice, since you work at home, is to do some research about what happens when you lift, about diet, etc. You have more time to get very familar with what to do, and bb.co is a great website for that. Look into beginner workouts and just start going, nothing will change until you go. Don't worry what anyone else has to say if it's negative, and don't be cold to others in the gym because you could very well pick up pointers and find yourself a gym buddy.

I was 19 when I started seriously lifting. Sure, I lifted in HS for football and stuff, but I wasn't motivated to do it. When I seriously started 26 months ago I was 6' weighed 130lbs and could barely muster a 145lb max bench and 180lb max squat. Since then I have packed on 50+lbs and maintained the same bf%. The change in how I carry myself, attitude, and drive towards extremely difficult goals has been very, very pronounced.

Don't be concerned about your size, that takes time. Best case scenario you see noticeable results in a month, and by that I mean slightly more defined, and possibly 10lbs of weight due to noob gains / water weight. Lift for the stress relief / what you want to be in the future. If you find an internal motivation aside from girls you will be set.

pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the first step is the hardest one... dont be shy to go out, make an effort, believe me, after the first step everything will go much much better. Start with the gym, do it, do not think about it, just act. Gym people were mainly skinny or big fat lads at first, so dont be afraid to go out there. Of course there are pricks everywhere but make the first effort, everything will go better in ur life.